Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hmmmm, there is a lot to unpack here......

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
:soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: :soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
:soy::soy::soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
:soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy:

Post normie/cuck/roasties quotes

Last edited:
:soy:
You must be fun at parties

Um sweaty thats your personality :soy::soy::soy:

why do they say that?

It's a redditor's way of saying that your statement lies outside the social norm so is indicative of mental insanity.

normies/cucks/betas/soyboys are the worst creatures on this planet to talk to

Umm my boyfriend is 6ft7, white and muscular. But its ok you look good at 5ft3 deathnic.

This whole thread is highly problematic. :soy:

"incel thinks we are android NPCs?
I think he means "nigger penis coon" which shows their obsession with penis. Are they gay? /S but jokes aside haha these guys are dangerous I mean I haven't had sex from my wife in 5 years but you don't see me complaining because she's my Qween!!"

3qehfxgenpr01.png

Fuck me with your buttplug sweetie :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

“Just wait for the right time sweaty!” Teehee :soy:

UMM SWEETIE ITS CALLED BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEAN

LE PUPPERINO DOGGO GOOD BOY

Nothing wrong with his problem tbh.
He is right.
I'M GOING TO BE THE MOCK TARGET IN THIS THREAD, I KNOW.
But i just wanted to make a point.
I don't consume soy.

h5fe9zvcmel01.jpg

701.jpg

nutrition is so important for hormone maxing. just lol at touching any phytoestrogen/xenoestrogen garbage

6be65fdf-0b56-4183-81a9-69fa84527c7e-jpeg.347564

Last edited:
Hope people don't mind me copy and pasting some stuff from a thread I made before. I've added some stuff to it-

"Everyone Deserves Love"
"Only people that I agree with on a moral level deserve love, If I believe you have dropped below the moral threshold that I am the divine judge of then you do not deserve love or happiness. Do you insult women online? Well then you are exempt from ever finding love, because I am the moral authority on this".

"Love Has No Boundaries"
"As long as you're an attractive, well to-do person then you can fuck anyone you want with limited consequences! Chad fucking a 13 year old? That's a little naughty but he's attractive so its actually tragic, falling in love with the right person at the wrong time...gotta give him a second chance...maybe he'll even fuck me. Oh, you're an unattractive male that did the same thing? You're evil and deserve to die, how dare you take advantage of that poor innocent girl. Oh, you're a female sleeping with young boys? YOU GO GURRRL!"

"We Need To Focus On Mental Illness"
"I only want to help attractive men and women with fluffy and fun versions of serious mental disorders, I heard that Chad is depressed because he didn't get the BMW he wanted for his birthday, everyone should go help and support him. I'm really only interested in helping people that I deem to be morally on my side, that's why I donate to five different youtube vbloggers that have depression, I hope one of them will fuck me one day. Oh you're a lonely guy suffering from depression and it manifests in a way I dislike? Fuck off and die you creep."

"Just Have Confidence"
"I am blissfully and willingly unaware that a state of mind isn't a switch that can be flicked to change a persons entire outlook. Who cares if you've got a face even a mother couldn't love, you just need to have some '''''confidence'''''.

"Incels Feel Like They're Entitled To Sex"
"I literally lack any form of reading comprehension and am incapable to look beyond a handful of cherrypicked Incels because doing so would force me to address some actual substance that smug oneliners and offhand remarks wouldn't dismiss".

"Go to the Gym and Dress Better"
"I don't know what genetics are and honestly believe that spending money on the latest trends will compensate for any physical deformity"

"Just Be Yourself"
"Be like everyone else, be exactly like every other Normie. Act like Marvel isn't only for faggot cucks, act like women are Goddesses walking among us, Hate Trump and love migration, ignore every kike thing the Jews get up to...just smile and turn yourself off to the social inequalities of the world. Don't actually be yourself, because that isn't working, be a fake person, like me. Be some shell of a doll that just blindly and willingly flows with the crowd because that's how cucked normies like me get laid".

"Not ALL Women..."
"I actually understand that you have a valid point but I'm afraid if I agree with you i'll get shunned by my normie faggot friends so I'll just pretend that what you said only applies in very isolated circumstances".

"I Don't Owe You Sex"
"Because I am female, I lack the cognitive ability to refute anything you've said so i'll just reduce myself to a series of holes and state that you won't have access to them, this somehow proves that you are wrong".

"Ummm Sweetie, No"
"I confuse condescending remarks with wit and constructive reasoning, mainly because I cannot actually refute anything that you have said".

"I Used To Be Incel, And..."
"I had a 4 month dryspell, during which I visited 4chan rather than Reddit, so I can speak with absolute authority on every single Incel. I will awkwardly acknowledge during this post that I'm actually normal looking and pretty outgoing, but because I have a Blizzard account I will state that I am an introvert".

"Their Problem Is That They're Mad They Can't Get Laid"
"I cherrypick very specific Incels and base all my views off of that handful, I will also willingly ignore any factual evidence presented to me that may demonstrate the contrary."

"I Study This At School And..."
"I have read one buzzfeed article on mental health and can now explain the incel community, they're just sexist".

"So Much To Unpack In This One"
"I will not address anything in the post I linked".

"How Do We Get This One Arrested?"
"I struggle to differentiate between illegal activities and things I find offensive, they are the same".

Thank you kind stranger!

47 Guests :rolleyes::feelswhere:

“That’s sounds like a you problem.”

“I said what I said.”

“Who allow their faces to get like that.”

Literally shuttered at reading your post title. It's so ironic how soys are the people cringing at everything and everyone but themselves.

"You do you" makes me rage. I actually punch my wall every time I hear this phrase. Just thinking about it makes me want to kill numale soyboy faggots.

example: "I disagree, but you do you" and other variations. You know what I mean.
I don't even know why exactly it makes me rage. English is not my native language, maybe that's why?

A lot of other normie phrases make me rage too, but nowhere near as much as "you do you."
"Maybe, just maybe" is a close second.

"You do you" makes me rage. I actually punch my wall every time I hear this phrase. Just thinking about it makes me want to kill numale soyboy faggots.

These people need help:soy:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK:soy:
I know this is news to you but:soy:
I don't even know where to begin:soy:
That's enough internet for today:soy:
I have no words:soy:

These people need help:soy:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK:soy:
I know this is news to you but:soy:
I don't even know where to begin:soy:
That's enough internet for today:soy:
I have no words:soy:
I want to fuck someone up.

I never use to hated these words until they were overused and worst of all incorrectly.

toxic
sweety
cringe
salty
edgy

Also the amount of abbreviations those lazy fucks use.

This.... so much this.