Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hmmmm can a high IQcel here help me understand how this foid went from borderline homelessness to wealthy in 1 month?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
The answer is always the same: cucks

"Is there a certain percentage of your clientele that you would say might be using that hour of "dating advice" as a sort of substitution for an actual date. Have you found yourself employing types of preemptive measures/ rules to prevent this kind of thing happening? Any crazy stories thus far in those regards? "

"
I definitely have clients who hired me because they wanted to talk to a girl for an hour, but it's actually a pretty low percentage. I've also definitely had a few people who just hit on me incessantly during the session, but I turn it into a learning opportunity by calling them out on their behaviour and explaining why it doesn't work. I don't let it make me feel uncomfortable or allow the focus to change from our lesson to his attempt to make it into a date. It's been pretty effective. Humour works pretty well in those situations. When their behaviour is less innocent/more vulgar, I establish strict boundaries really quickly and I have ended a call early once before.

Crazy stories... lots of prostitution requests, lots of requests for feet stuff. Once a guy offered me $24 to see my left tit... lol it's such a specific request. Obviously, I didn't comply.
"

All her "clients" are lonely, desperate cucks.

she has a cunt

Larp as a foid and give dating advice.

I can think of multiple explanations

lol the advice: just be positive and put yourself out there. will you be paying with cash or check?

Has a pussy? Automatic win, money, happiness, love etc

lol the advice: just be positive and put yourself out there. will you be paying with cash or check?
:feelskek: :feelskek: True like what the fuck can this foid say except for generic and basic shit advice

Pussy pass is like Wily Wonka's Golden Ticket.

EASY ANSWER:

DEBA54FD 3E3B 4DF3 A0C9 DCA07D7EE695

Reddit is a karma exchange these days

Her looksmatch would be sleeping in the gutter, crying himself to sleep, wondering when he can eat next, and contemplating jumping in front of the next most convenient train.

A wet hole with slime and muscles that spreads out pheremones

Her looksmatch would be sleeping in the gutter, crying himself to sleep, wondering when he can eat next, and contemplating jumping in front of the next most convenient train.

I’m gonna start my own dating advice company. Giving top tier advice. The secrets of dating dynamics.
1: be hot
2: don’t be not hot

everything will fall into place If you follow the above steps

I’ll have a special package carefully curated for the individual:

for men:

be tall
Have broad shoulders
Have a big dick
Have a square jaw
Have a heavy square chin
Have hunter eyes
Have hair
Be violent
Be psychopathic
Look like you can kill people in a fight
Have a wide face
Don’t be autistic

for women:

1: have holes

let’s see how it works out

They literally can't fucking lose

1. Don't have a toxic personality
2. Don't feel entitled to women
3. Don't mansplain (whatever that means)

Ignore these rules if you're gl ;)

Fucking despicable. Holes are the Devil. The bluepilled Betabuxxer cucks who give her money for bluepills will endlessly come back to her because her bullshit advice obviously won't work.

She'll bluepill the cucks, telling them 2 b urself tehe whilst only fucking rich Chads herself and because she's a hole she won't be able to see the irony.

Fucking cunts, she's a drug dealer. She's a dealer of bluepills. ODing on bluepills is the ultimate silent academic

Holes should be filled with cement and hot tar

I’m gonna start my own dating advice company. Giving top tier advice. The secrets of dating dynamics.
1: be hot
2: don’t be not hot

everything will fall into place If you follow the above steps

I’ll have a special package carefully curated for the individual:

for men:

be tall
Have broad shoulders
Have a big dick
Have a square jaw
Have a heavy square chin
Have hunter eyes
Have hair
Be violent
Be psychopathic
Look like you can kill people in a fight
Have a wide face
Don’t be autistic

for women:

1: have holes

let’s see how it works out
Truth doesn't sell that well tbh

Mass report her website to google as credit card card fraud/phishing

Capture2222222

how exactly she makes money? where is her audience? instagram,google, reddit? theres ton of dating advice services on internet that one seems poor

lol u need to give us link fam
google automatically adds a malware/phishing warning if it receives a high frequency of reports. this is later removed when they review them by a person but it can take weeks lol
to report it as phishing:
to report her website for malware:

I definitely have clients who hired me because they wanted to talk to a girl for an hour, but it's actually a pretty low percentage.
She talks with it one second and slurps sperm with it the next.. how can one trust such a foul instrument? Every single thing they say is a deception.. it's a big percentage. So obsessed with her own image she has to dumb down the fact that Men don't see her as a valued business owner.

Hmmmm can a high IQcel here help me understand how this (((F O I D))) went from borderline homelessness to wealthy in 1 month?

Bro you literally gave the question AND the answer

Mental illness does not have a real cure, so she was just pretending, women are emotion animais, are guided by emotion, which means that it is easy to fake borderline.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back