Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hivemind theory is real.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title, says, hivemind theory is real and I will explain why.

So in my town I know two women that are in a relationship with the same dude, the dude is fat too and a fat woman met him on a dating site but now the fat female and some other female is also in a relationship with him, both know they are in a relationship with the same dude, so, the other probably female followed suit and believes other women are into him and women get horny over men that other women are into.

I’m not sure if the fat dude is local to them but I do know they probably meet up a lot.

Women want men that other women have or that other women are into.

Hivemind Theory exists even here.

Just human nature really.

Just one of the things the Redpill gets right. Women will lower the looks threshold for you if they see you around other women aka statusmaxxing

It's called preselection. Also women hate to see each other happy so they steal bfs away

Just one of the things the Redpill gets right. Women will lower the looks threshold for you if they see you around other women aka statusmaxxing

El-kahboonas are animals.

Expect nothing virtuous. Of them.

IDK what to say. Maybe that's true. But I think if an incel hired foids and told them to pretend they were his gfs, it'd be a low probability that other foids would want to date him/to have sex with him.

this is definitely true. I have read stories that men who wear engagement ring get more attention

Fat men are strong and alpha .

Are both women fat ?How much fat ? How do they look ?

Fat men are strong and alpha .

Are both women fat ?How much fat ? How do they look ?
One is fat, not severely fat though if I recall right and the other female is, well... maybe average looking.

One is fat, not severely fat though if I recall right and the other female is, well... maybe average looking.
It is not only about pre selection . Pre selection can only get you attention from women and women will start conversation with you or at least will not put you down when you start conversation with them. You must also be strong and alpha .
If you are just in a beta bux relationship with a foid , pre selection will not work for you.

The man is this case must be tall and since he is fat he is strong and alpha.

Last edited:
It is not only about pre selection . Pre selection can only get you attention from women and women will start conversation with you or at least will not put you down when you start conversation with them. You must also be strong and alpha .
If you are just in a beta bux relationship with a foid , pre selection will not work for you.

The man is this case must be tall and since he is fat he is strong and alpha.
If you aren't god wasted materials on a subhuman. Like me. Who isn't tall and fat for whatever reasons:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We are normies. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.