Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hitting nofap day 4 in 4 hours

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
The first few days was really hard because I couldn't sleep well and felt angry and depressed. But as I am typing this message I am feeling happier and much confident like no bullshit nofap actually works but u just have to wait through this journey. Now the main reason I am doing nofap is because I want to finish grade 12 and have a good job to have a good life because my childhood was terrible and now it's terrible. I am willing to risk my pleasure to do great things

Brutal 0 reply thread

Mogs me, today I hit 2 days

i dont even count cause its so ez. only did it a few times this year because of boredom.

I think there's no point in nofap longer than 7 days as an incel.

Good job fellow bro. I have 2 days and a half. My aim is to go at least 90 days and do NNN (No Nut November) perfectly.

OP tomorrow: I relapsed

I haven't coomed in like a month now, thanks to opioids and chasteberry

The first few days was really hard because I couldn't sleep well and felt angry and depressed. But as I am typing this message I am feeling happier and much confident like no bullshit nofap actually works but u just have to wait through this journey. Now the main reason I am doing nofap is because I want to finish grade 12 and have a good job to have a good life because my childhood was terrible and now it's terrible. I am willing to risk my pleasure to do great things
Good, save all that coom and go visit a sloppy kinky vile disgusting cock & coom gobbling blonde whitoid :feelsthink::feelsokman:
Oh yeah :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsaww:

I just did nofap 4 days 8hrs due to vacation :feelshehe:

no point in nofap except if you do it for religious reasons. i did it in the past for as long as 60 days.

all their "benefits" are placebo or pure bullshit. ull just be more horny and thats it.

they larp about voice getting deeper, no more sweating, lift more weight, whores start looking at them... jfl at those retarted copers
Yeah I guess but i am doing it for my own sake

5BBEEF2C E1C7 4088 8753 4E5A0DBBB184

is that shit good. or will you become a soy cuck after taking it
It increases prolactin the same way as cooming does. Difference is that I don't feel tired after taking chasteberry whereas after cooming I feel tired and unmotivated to do anything

It increases prolactin the same way as cooming does. Difference is that I don't feel tired after taking chasteberry whereas after cooming I feel tired and unmotivated to do anything
prolactin is a woman hormone :feelsmage:

prolactin is a woman hormone :feelsmage:
Yep. But that's the hormone that increases every time we coom, so might as well pick our poison. Prolactin by cooming or by chasteberry