Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL *Hits blunt*

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
@Personalityinkwell
Dartz and camula looks like they could be related or some shit, wouldn’t you say so?

Any other yugiohcels please feel free to chime in with your $.02

They have similar eye shapes and a funky hair color tbh

@Personalityinkwell
Dartz and camula looks like they could be related or some shit, wouldn’t you say so?

Any other yugiohcels please feel free to chime in with your $.02
What's there to say?

Yugioh is dead and the game IRL is a fucking circus show of soyboy cucks, incels in denial and literal faggots.

What's there to say?

Yugioh is dead and the game IRL is a fucking circus show of soyboy cucks, incels in denial and literal faggots.
I'm kinda shocked people still play that shit. I was in 5th grade when I realized it was too "kiddy", and then I stopped completely.

I'm kinda shocked people still play that shit. I was in 5th grade when I realized it was too "kiddy", and then I stopped completely.
It was fun for a while. My beef is them using that banlist to neuter decks that were too "strong" and them always trying to get you to buy new cards while making previous sets completely obsolete.

It was fun for a while. My beef is them using that banlist to neuter decks that were too "strong" and them always trying to get you to buy new cards while making previous sets completely obsolete.
You were in regulated tournaments? LOL I just played with kids in school casually

You were in regulated tournaments? LOL I just played with kids in school casually
JFL at me tbh "no wundr y ur inkell :soy:"

It was fun tbh ngl ded srs
I enjoyed winning and waxxing knobs who walked around with $1000.00 dollar decks.

I also didnt like the fact that I could lose to drooling chimps thinking they were good because they were able to win with an autopilot deck that plays itself if you're not a fucking Retard.

JFL at me tbh "no wundr y ur inkell :soy:"

It was fun tbh ngl ded srs
I enjoyed winning and waxxing knobs who walked around with $1000.00 dollar decks.

I also didnt like the fact that I could lose to drooling chimps thinking they were good because they were able to win with an autopilot deck that plays itself if you're not a fucking Retard.
Yeah I could only imagine how impossible some decks are to beat. That's why I never wanted to get hyper competetive in that kind of shit, I would never have a chance.

Yeah I could only imagine how impossible some decks are to beat. That's why I never wanted to get hyper competetive in that kind of shit, I would never have a chance.
You would get left behind by the rich kids.

On my end, it's not that I wouldn't be able to keep up, I simply hated having to learn a new deck and then end up playing the same fucking cards everyone else uses.

You may as well play poker if that's the kind of card game you want to play.

What's there to say?

It got worse after GX
full

Over for datzcels