Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hitler should of won

S

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★
If only hitler listened to his fucking based commanders when it came to battle strategies and did not think that nuclear science was jew propaganda, Germany would have won and we would mostly all be Aryan chads and stacies. Very rare that there would be incels as Germany would have absolutely NO tolerance for the shit that we have to put up with foids today. Most likely women will still have no rights therefore more equal dating market. If there were any flaws like disabled, deformed, disease carrying, autistic, etc people then they would be put out of their miseries instead of devoting their ENTIRE life on this forum. They could just respawn as Aryan chad or stacy. Sure there might be still ways for foids to differentiate sub5s and chads, but being ugly will be like having cancer, VERY FUCKING RARE. Sure there won't be freedom n sht but I would rather have that then having to live this SOY FUCKING LIFE where this soyciety has given to much freedom to the point where I would honestly rather be in the gulags then having to deal with some of the shit we go through on a daily basis. If men don't get rights, then there is sure as hell women will have no rights at ALL.

And best part is... NO JEWS!!!! Finally no more corrupt greedy arrogant jews controlling our economy and daily lives. No more needing to SEAmax cuz 1. we'll all be chads and 2. All non Aryans will be exterminated so race won't be an issue. RACISM SOLVED BOYOS! Of course there's the Japanese, but hopefully Germany backstabs them and takes over their land and also send them off to the chambers as we must be chad only! Then there is a chance we may be Italian which might not be as good as Aryans as well as being white, but british, french, american, etc. Some other allies like middle east and Argentina might be a problem, but least you got a huge chance of becoming an Aryan chad . :feelshmm:

If anyone disagrees they are soy IT feds and deserve to be punished. :fbi:

If only hitler listened to his fucking based commanders when it came to battle strategies
wouldn't make a difference, jews (((rigged))) the war and germany was always going to lose

it's like saying that the undertaker should have improved his strategies to take on brock lesnar at wrestlemania

or that trump should have campaigned harder in 2020

wtf even is this thread

He was gynocentric and wanted tall Nordic chads to breed German women while his own people were sent off to be thrown in the meat grinders. Was he based for realizing Jews were a problem and doing something about it? Yes. Was he based in general? No.

There's no reason to support him as an incel

If only hitler listened to his fucking based commanders when it came to battle strategies and did not think that nuclear science was jew propaganda, Germany would have won and we would mostly all be Aryan chads and stacies. Very rare that there would be incels as Germany would have absolutely NO tolerance for the shit that we have to put up with foids today. Most likely women will still have no rights therefore more equal dating market. If there were any flaws like disabled, deformed, disease carrying, autistic, etc people then they would be put out of their miseries instead of devoting their ENTIRE life on this forum. They could just respawn as Aryan chad or stacy. Sure there might be still ways for foids to differentiate sub5s and chads, but being ugly will be like having cancer, VERY FUCKING RARE. Sure there won't be freedom n sht but I would rather have that then having to live this SOY FUCKING LIFE where this soyciety has given to much freedom to the point where I would honestly rather be in the gulags then having to deal with some of the shit we go through on a daily basis. If men don't get rights, then there is sure as hell women will have no rights at ALL.

And best part is... NO JEWS!!!! Finally no more corrupt greedy arrogant jews controlling our economy and daily lives. No more needing to SEAmax cuz 1. we'll all be chads and 2. All non Aryans will be exterminated so race won't be an issue. RACISM SOLVED BOYOS! Of course there's the Japanese, but hopefully Germany backstabs them and takes over their land and also send them off to the chambers as we must be chad only! Then there is a chance we may be Italian which might not be as good as Aryans as well as being white, but british, french, american, etc. Some other allies like middle east and Argentina might be a problem, but least you got a huge chance of becoming an Aryan chad . :feelshmm:

If anyone disagrees they are soy IT feds and deserve to be punished. :fbi:
giga, lissen

first of all da commander orders winning myth dont make sense caus most people didnt examine da actual problems. hitler had oil shortage and knew he had to get oil, that why he made decision to go to baku. it bad decision but da only way possible dey could have a chance, his commander were good like manstein and guderian but dey aint take into account the oil factor, germany was alwayz short on da oil

hitler was not gonna win nor his world b good for any incels. jews or no jews u still be incel... hitler or no hitler u still be incel... dat da blackpill, u be simping 4 guys dat aint even been alive since 1945

giga, lissen

first of all da commander orders winning myth dont make sense caus most people didnt examine da actual problems. hitler had oil shortage and knew he had to get oil, that why he made decision to go to baku. it bad decision but da only way possible dey could have a chance, his commander were good like manstein and guderian but dey aint take into account the oil factor, germany was alwayz short on da oil

hitler was not gonna win nor his world b good for any incels. jews or no jews u still be incel... hitler or no hitler u still be incel... dat da blackpill, u be simping 4 guys dat aint even been alive since 1945
dis nigga spittin fax

I can only think of the girls of that time

giga, lissen

bro who cares how germany could win, the fact of the matter is, 90% of us could of been chads if only germany won. Hitler is ugly i Know but dude is old + never began for him, but he would do it for future chads and stacies.

Last edited:
Hitler could have won by putting snorkel on maus tanks and makiong more of them and driving them to britain .ez pz

90% of us could of been chads if only germany won
wtf are you talking abt jfl

would never happen

and hypergamy means that foids will still pursue only the top moids, so being a 'chad' moid wouldn't mean shit.

'yea so the nazis had a hard enough time taking over europe, but if only hitler was wiser he would have followed my advice and TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE WORLD and implemented strenuous eugenics programs internationally using resources that don't even exist and logistics which defy logic. unlike every other empire ever, which adapted to the customs of the people who it took over.'

retarded

'yea so the nazis had a hard enough time taking over europe, but if only hitler was wiser he would have followed my advice and TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE WORLD and implemented strenuous eugenics programs internationally using resources that don't even exist and logistics which defy logic. unlike every other empire ever, which adapted to the customs of the people who it took over.'

retarded
I DON TFUCKING CARE I JUST WISH WE WERE ALL ARYAN CHADS BRO. HitlER was based but had the wrong execution

Ok buddy have fun being in this jewciety
you've pretty much admitted that you didn't mean anything abt your original post, except that you have a weird fixation on 'aryan chads'

it's ok you can come out of the closet if you want, GrAY

this is a gay-friendly space

feel free to tell everyone abt your gay fantasies with the nazi aryan chads

you've pretty much admitted that you didn't mean anything abt your original post, except that you have a weird fixation on 'aryan chads'

it's ok you can come out of the closet if you want, GrAY

this is a gay-friendly space

feel free to tell everyone abt your gay fantasies with the nazi aryan chads
no where did I admit I'm gay with aryan chads? I WANT TO BE ARYAN CHAD

bro who cares how germany could win, the fact of the matter is, 90% of us could of been chads if only germany won. Hitler is ugly i Know but dude is old + never began for him, but he would do it for future chads and stacies.

dey couldnt win giga he plan to take on whole soviet union even united states and britain after guy wud eventualy lose

The story of ww2 is the deepest rabbit hole one can go down

"Inceldom discussion"
We literally added a whole new section for this jfl.
Eventually, all truthers become Nazis
:bigbrain: :blackpill:
The story of ww2 is the deepest rabbit hole one can go down
Indeed it is.

I recommend for folks to watch Europa: The Last Battle.

Truly, it is insane to see how much we were lied to about the Holocaust & such.

High rn & this is schizo tbh

Some claim Wall Street financed hitler, but this has been debunked.
Based video, how can we know that whatever happened before our birth is real? Maybe the world is around 100 years old.
Good take tbh

I follow Empiricism, which essentially means the aspects of life which interpret into our beliefs, values, principles, etc. develop from our simple interpretation of reality based on senses.

There's no reason to support him as an incel

Apart from the adoration of these GrAY who arrive on the forum already idolizing that shitty Chad, these motherfuckers are faggots and should all be banned.

Hi
He was gynocentric and wanted tall Nordic chads to breed German women while his own people were sent off to be thrown in the meat grinders. Was he based for realizing Jews were a problem and doing something about it? Yes. Was he based in general? No.
Hitler was a cuck for worshipping the Nordic race

your ideas r raw, you gotta be tossed into the furnace to cook