Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hitler losing WW2 will become the most catastrophic event in history

Descent Into Chaos

Descent Into Chaos

Over
-
There is actually no one that I respect more in history than Hitler. He was truly the last stand as there is just no feasible way the Jews can ever be overthrown at this point. In the literal sense, World War II really did eternally seal the fate of the world. Now we are truly living in a dystopian hellhole in every sense, with absolutely no salvation in sight.

Sometimes I wonder if choosing not to invade Russia in the dead of winter would've made a difference, or if the US hadn't committed the ultimate war crime of nuking hundreds of thousands of civilians while claiming to be the good guys. Either way, that was indeed the most catastrophic event in human history and as much as I would've loved to live during that time to be part of the Luftwaffe and slaughter hundreds of Allied soldiers it wouldn't have made a difference. I absolutely despise US veterans and people who demonize Hitler, which is the vast majority of the world population.

Unpopular opinion here but I'm glad he lost. Conscription would be enforced if he was still around.

Unpopular opinion here but I'm glad he lost. Conscription would be enforced if he was still around.
I can see why you think like that, but wouldn't conscription be better than what we have now?

Newsflash: He did lose & it was indeed a major loss for mankind

Grammar, GrAY
I'd actually be fine with conscription if I lived in a society which was actually supportive & gave me something at least if that makes sense.

I would prefer to prevent the October Revolution by simply killing all the Bolsheviks. If there had been no October Revolution, there would have been no need for Hitler.

i am a jew u dumm shit, and jews aint your problem

Newsflash: He did lose & it was indeed a major loss for mankind

Grammar, GrAY

Oh, the old arrogant DarkStar. You haven't changed much, I see. How's college going? Nevermind. I don't care. Also, I didn't commit any grammar mistake.

Oh, the old arrogant DarkStar. You haven't changed much, I see. How's college going? Nevermind. I don't care. Also, I didn't commit any grammar mistake.
Alright GrAY, whose alt are you?

Was he against feminism?

Alright GrAY, whose alt are you?
Don't worry about me, you Italian-descendant rat. Once I hit 100 posts, I will find the thread that is important to me and delete my account. 99% of threads here are useless now, but that one thread comes with me before I leave.

Barely 1/4th but ok

Want me to help you?
No, it's okay. I'm almost there. I wouldn't have bothered making an account if the forum allowed me to search without posting (like in the case of looksmax.org), but the moderators choose to withhold information here for some reason.

Kek he got nuked :feelshaha::feelshaha:
But do you see my point?

I'd be fine with some kind of military service, if my country actually gave me something such as a comfortable life, gf/wife, and would also provide me with a job & home after

I'd be fine with some kind of military service, if my country actually gave me something such as a comfortable life, gf/wife, and would also provide me with a job & home after
Same honestly

I would prefer to prevent the October Revolution by simply killing all the Bolsheviks. If there had been no October Revolution, there would have been no need for Hitler.
Soviet Union isn't even the worse of the evils to befall mankind. Jews still would have gained control of every lever of power and influence.

Whose alt was he? @DarkStar any ideas?
Draconian Times/verybasedindeed

He also was cool with me on those last two accounts & we got on well

I think he's also Brazilian Latino, so the irony of him to point out my roughly 1/4th Northern Med ancestry

Hitler ruined racism and now is impossible to show any sign of racism without getting associated with nazism or being called neo nazi,this faggot killed MILLIONS of whites in exchange of absolutely nothing left the world worse then the one he got in and now we must all accept immigrants if you love hitler go suck his dick.

Just make that politics subforum already

The jews were set on taking germany it didnt matter whether it was gonna be stalin or jewsa. All we are today is a bunch of wage slaves for god sake even doctors have a hard time retiring.