Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hitler himself called us honorary Aryans

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240908 123322

Aryans of the East.

ARABU MAN ANGRYYY

Okay, Aryans of riceland then.:feelskek:
Based on what? If it's because, they build first world countries. Even gulf Arab countries are like Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, SAUDI, QATAR etc are first world. Yet, we are not called honorary Aryans.

Based on what? If it's because, they build first world countries. Even gulf Arab countries are like Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, SAUDI, QATAR etc are first world. Yet, we are not called honorary Aryans.
I think Hitler just called the Japanese "honorary Aryans" only because they were a major axis-ally. That's my low-IQ reasoning brocel.

As a ricecel

Japanese did extremely retarded thing by being mass murdering faggot in east and south east asia

Because of the Japanese attack now the whole China and north korea are now under jewish communism while the rest under jewish hyper capitalism

After the occupation of japan the soviet then invade the whole of manchuria and because of power vaccum, the soviet gave all the japanese war machine to CCP allowing them to beat up KMT later prolonging it into korean war

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhxeUCLZZ_0&pp=ygUgT3BlcmF0aW9uIGF1Z3VzdCBzdG9ybSBtYW5jaHVyaWE%3D

Last edited:
I think Hitler just called the Japanese "honorary Aryans" only because they were a major axis-ally. That's my low-IQ reasoning brocel.
It's retarded. Ricecels on Twitter are extremely arrogant, because he called them Aryans lol.

Hitler was a Glazer when he had to be, there is no doubt bro would have also made the asians vanish

Hitler was subhuman.

God i hate gooks
Hitler was subhuman.
this except unironically, he was a catholoshit south 'german' muttified keltic-germanic-slavic-italic mongrel like most austrians are

Japs have no aryan steppe Sarmat scythian genes

Wow you really hate japs lmao did a japanese chad steal your bitch or something

Japs are subhuman chinks who buy used panties and marry anime pillows, I wish usa nuked the whole jap island Into ashes, rice soy cuck subhuman scum
They were based back then but now they're full of faggots n shi

Japanese noodlewhores are coomfuel though

Dodging the question eh? It's ok brocel I understand
The average japcuck is a 5'7 manlet. I just hate them for being white worshiping cucks who dehumanise Arabs like their white masters.

The average japcuck is a 5'7 manlet. I just hate them for being white worshiping cucks who dehumanise Arabs like their white masters.
Idk the avg height of japs but it gets skewed since there's a lot of old ppl. But yeah they worship whites and the men their get cucked by white niggas. Sad to see tbh no wonder their suicide rates are so high.
But it's just so weird seeing you have one sided beef with japs. Very strange

Idk the avg height of japs but it gets skewed since there's a lot of old ppl.
Japanese are known to be Manlets. What world are you living on? The only tall Asians are northern Chinese, even then, they only average 5'9
Sad to see tbh no wonder their suicide rates are so high.
But it's just so weird seeing you have one sided beef with japs. Very strange
Because, they hate Arabs.

Japanese are known to be Manlets. What world are you living on? The only tall Asians are northern Chinese, even then, they only average 5'9

Because, they hate Arabs.
There's barely any tall Asians bro

And everyone hates arab bro

Yeah and where is Hitler now?

Japs being arrogant to niggers or sandniggers despite their smv being same to the vietnam3se gooks

We Bangladeshis are chosen aryan of god

The only people I see using the chinks are honorary Aryans excuse are white sfcels to justify themselves dating noodlewhores.

No, thats the only reason. Otherwise Japs are the most cucked.

He also called Chinese honorary aryans because of their historical accomplishments, which makes no sense because Chinese actually accomplished more than "muh aryans" in ancient history

The only people I see using the chinks are honorary Aryans excuse are white sfcels to justify themselves dating noodlewhores.
Exactly, they just want to justify racemixing, in reality they just want to fuck noodlewhores because they cant get any cumskin cvnny

No, thats the only reason. Otherwise Japs are the most cucked.

He also called Chinese honorary aryans because of their historical accomplishments, which makes no sense because Chinese actually accomplished more than "muh aryans" in ancient history
Germans weren't even Aryans to begin with. Imagine them attributing that title to everyone

Germans weren't even Aryans to begin with. Imagine them attributing that title to everyone
Exactly JFL, Indo-Iranians and steppe nomads were the original Aryans,

Chinks hungarians turks sands and curries have more Aryan dna than Germans

Iranians are actual Aryans aren't they ?

Master race loses war

And now all ethnics Identify with said "Master race"

They barely understood race theory jfl

Imagine taking them seriously.