Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hit into another car

K

KeepCoping

5'7 wizardcel
★★★
On top of all the shit Im already dealing with, my brain lost focus and I ended up driving into a parked car. I was angry, due to my inceldom, plus my brain is already fried.

The back of their car was fucked up, as I quickly drove off, due to panic. Front of mine is damaged but car is still driveable. Its over for me. I feel guilty. Should I go back and try and find the owner of the car?

FUCK.

The back of their car was fucked up, as I quickly drove off, due to panic. Front of mine is damaged but car is still driveable. Its over for me. I feel guilty. Should I go back and try and find the owner of the car?
No (in gta6)

Technically that was a hit and run then. It happens. Idk how to console you.

It is common. Depends on your moral character if you want to make it up to the person.

Technically that was a hit and run then. It happens. Idk how to console you.

It is common. Depends on your moral character if you want to make it up to the person.
Youre right. Theres nothing I can do, now. I need to sleep on it.

Just call the police and tell the insurance, the punishment for leaving the accident scene will be way harsher

Just call the police and tell the insurance, the punishment for leaving the accident scene will be way harsher
Illegal immigrantcels so hit and runs every day of the week with no repercussions. The land of the free huh? Our freedom was taken by the Jews and all we got for it was tacocels.

My dad rammed his car into a lamp post and he's lucky it didn't fall on his car