Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hit a new low

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
Was feeling extra lonely this friday night just gone so I got drunk and hit the town as it's my way of coping. Business as usual I'm just wandering around eating whatever bullshit I bought from the kebab shop when I go sit down on a bus bench. Sitting alongside were 3 people who for some reason pretended to care about me, they hugged me and because I haven't been hugged by anyone in years I just burst out crying about how lonely I am. They tried to reassure me but I knew it's all a facade.
Everyone who tells me someone will come my way just pisses me off more as they don't understand how crippling being an autist is the real world. I speak in a monotone voice constantly, don't pick up on ANY social cues, miss jokes, never know how to reply to a lot of things people say. I'm sick of people telling me it's going to get better when it's obviously not. It's only downhill from here as the older I get the less people are gonna tolerate with my autism. Sorry for the rant fellas I've been in a shit place these past few days

Was feeling extra lonely this friday night just gone so I got drunk and hit the town as it's my way of coping. Business as usual I'm just wandering around eating whatever bullshit I bought from the kebab shop when I go sit down on a bus bench. Sitting alongside were 3 people who for some reason pretended to care about me, they hugged me and because I haven't been hugged by anyone in years I just burst out crying about how lonely I am. They tried to reassure me but I knew it's all a facade.
Everyone who tells me someone will come my way just pisses me off more as they don't understand how crippling being an autist is the real world. I speak in a monotone voice constantly, don't pick up on ANY social cues, miss jokes, never know how to reply to a lot of things people say. I'm sick of people telling me it's going to get better when it's obviously not. It's only downhill from here as the older I get the less people are gonna tolerate with my autism. Sorry for the rant fellas I've been in a shit place these past few days
Mogs me, Your lucky to have those hugs, I havent had a hug in years man!

Mogs me having positive reactions from normfags, GrAY. Maybe you aint that bad looking :feelsLSD:

Mogs me having positive reactions from normfags, GrAY. Maybe you aint that bad looking :feelsLSD:
They only took pity on me because they thought I was a minor as I'm quite small and I don't look old, if I'd have looked my age they wouldn't have bat an eye

Mogs me, Your lucky to have those hugs, I havent had a hug in years man!
I won't give you a bullshit answer like "it'll get better" as it pisses me off whenever people tell me it. However I wish you the best in life

They only took pity on me because they thought I was a minor as I'm quite small and I don't look old, if I'd have looked my age they wouldn't have bat an eye
Ah, yeah could be that too

I won't give you a bullshit answer like "it'll get better" as it pisses me off whenever people tell me it. However I wish you the best in life
Thanks

Which town do you live in I want a incel friend to do drugs and drive.around with as my druggie friends are pieces of shit and I always argue with them as they are normie trash

Which town do you live in I want a incel friend to do drugs and drive.around with as my druggie friends are pieces of shit and I always argue with them as they are normie trash
Obv I can't tell you my town name here but It's somewhere within the North East