Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hit 666 theory (6'0+, 6+ face, 6"+) or You're WORTHLESS to Women

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
666 theory is the most legit one there is. So long as a guy's at least 6'0 with a 6 face, and has a 6x5" d*ck, he's automatically chadlite so long as frame and mental status aren't severely tainted. Getting pussy isn't a major hassle if you have those stats.

If you don't hit the threshold, just LDAR for eternity. If you make the cut, GTFO of the forum.

this doesnt apply to blacks, we need 7"+and even thats a stretch 8" is real bbc territory

That's fucking minimal. I'd say 687 theory is more accurate.

I thought I was the one who made up the 666 theory joke. You can even mix it up for redpillers and swap in six pack abs, or six figure salary...

I think I qualify under all three, except my dick is 7.5x5.5 but I'm a measly 5'11.75 feet

Still KHHV, someone come rope me please

this doesnt apply to blacks, we need 7"+and even thats a stretch 8" is real bbc territory
Cope. Women automatically assume that blacks have bbc, at least in the US. That works in a black guy's favor to get girls in the first place.

6" is enough for non size queens anyway

if you can't appease satan with your looks just rope.

Cope. Women automatically assume that blacks have bbc, at least in the US. That works in a black guy's favor to get girls in the first place.

6" is enough for non size queens anyway
>a white guy telling a black man what girls into black guys like

jfl

I think I qualify under all three, except my dick is 7.5x5.5 but I'm a measly 5'11.75 feet

It never even began for you at 5'11.75".

Roping is the only solution

tfw you're running the outdated 555 software.

go out and talk to them fagget

i have a bigger dick than you so im blacker than you tbh nigga
i mean if you're smaller than 4.5" thats sad so nice, but im pretty sure sure snowbunnies like bbc and you're white

>a white guy telling a black man what girls into black guys like

jfl
Well, 6" is enough for girls to not talk shit behind a guy's back. Not necessarily good for pleasing long term though.

That's where I'm trying to get at. Maybe it would get you ridiculed though idk.

Well, 6" is enough for girls to not talk shit behind a guy's back. Not necessarily good for pleasing long term though.

Girls are absolutely fucking insane if they are ridiculing guys for having 6 inch dicks nowadays

you really underestimate how much of size queens snowbunnies are, also height plays into it too, if you're like tellem t and 6'4 with 6" it'' be a disappointment to them, women are super low iq especially coalburners, they believe anything

big feet big meat
black = bbc
tall = bbc
muscular = bbc

Girls are absolutely fucking insane if they are ridiculing guys for having 6 inch dicks nowadays
ask some girls who like black guys what they think of 6"

It's 888 rule jfl at Copers who believe 666 rule