Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

historycels : which is your fav period\the one you know the most ?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
if you have more than one, list them

Umayyad/Moorish Sicily & Spain

NS Germany, WW2 and the Cold War.

American Civil War

1950s, when men acted like men and women acted like women should

Akarin said:
1950s, when men acted like men and women acted like women should
you mean fallout ?

Akarin said:
nausea said:
you mean fallout ?
I mean 1950s post 2nd world war, when feminism didnt win yet
do you know the fallout saga? I mean the videogame for pc

nausea said:

I think I do better than you since you played only 3rd part

Akarin said:
nausea said:
I think I do better than you since you played only 3rd part
awwwwwwwwwwwwww SORRY DID NOT REMEMBER

yes you do better than me truly, wish to know your experience with the first two games, got q's eh

Hmm, there are a few (many) periods in history and cultures that I appreciate most; chronologically and culturally:

• The kingdom of Dacia from king Burebista until the Roman invasion (my ancestors FTW); 168 BC - 105 AD
  • The great migration period (and subsequently the fall of western Rome) + the times of the barbarian kingdoms that came afterwards (i.e. everything until the death of Charlemagne); late 4th century AD until 814 AD
  • the Byzantine Empire under the Isaurian dynasty (early 8th century AD - don't really remember the year of coronation for Leo III the Isaurian - up until 802 AD)
  • the Viking golden era that followed the fall of the Carolingian Empire; until the 11th century (with the mention that I particularly enjoy Scandinavian culture, traditions and the worldview)
  • the formation of the Romanian principalities and the rule of house Basarab (and subsequently the splinter house of Draculesti afterwards) over Wallachia (1310 - 1512)
  • the rule of Charles the IV of the Holy Roman Empire (1346 - 1378)
Plus, as a bonus:

• WW1, especially the European theater of operations.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Hmm, there are a few (many) periods in history and cultures that I appreciate most; chronologically and culturally:
  • The kingdom of Dacia from king Burebista until the Roman invasion (my ancestors FTW); 168 BC - 105 AD
  • The great migration period (and subsequently the fall of western Rome) + the times of the barbarian kingdoms that came afterwards (i.e. everything until the death of Charlemagne); late 4th century AD until 814 AD
  • the Byzantine Empire under the Isaurian dynasty (early 8th century AD - don't really remember the year of coronation for Leo III the Isaurian - up until 802 AD)
  • the Viking golden era that followed the fall of the Carolingian Empire; until the 11th century (with the mention that I particularly enjoy Scandinavian culture, traditions and the worldview)
  • the formation of the Romanian principalities and the rule of house Basarab (and subsequently the splinter house of Draculesti afterwards) over Wallachia (1310 - 1512)
  • the rule of Charles the IV of the Holy Roman Empire (1346 - 1378)
Plus, as a bonus:
  • WW1, especially the European theater of operations.
MAN I LOVE YOU

I will dissectionate your post latER

KvltWarrior98 said:
The kingdom of Dacia from king Burebista until the Roman invasion (my ancestors FTW)
me too, hope you will share your knowledge
KvltWarrior98 said:
The great migration period (and subsequently the fall of western Rome)
I have a TOPTIER document maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
KvltWarrior98 said:
the Byzantine Empire under the Isaurian dynasty (early 8th century AD - don't really remember the year of coronation for Leo III the Isaurian - up until 802 AD)
why not the whole thing? eh?
KvltWarrior98 said:
(with the mention that I particularly enjoy Scandinavian culture, traditions and the worldview)
me too, I already posted about this eh, indeed
KvltWarrior98 said:
Wallachia
ya know )))
KvltWarrior98 said:
Holy Roman Empire
I hate it
KvltWarrior98 said:
WW1, especially the European theater of operations.
then talk about it

your post, among some others around offtopic, are steadily prompting me to open specific historythreads ( like the dunqerke one )

@Juxtaposition6 wanna hear from you

Not a big fan of history but i would say the latter half of the twentieth century?
I think that's the one i have the most knowledge on.