Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(historycels here) Napoleon one of my heroes was a cucked short manlet

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrbiSUgZEbg

old used up Wife cucked him, and he was a tiny manlet as well smh

220px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

I mean, wasn't he actually like 5'7'' - 5'9'', which was average for his time? And the only reason people think that he was short was because of contemporary British propaganda and the fact that his royal guard was all tall people?

Yeah, I think you are very very wrong about Napoleon.

He is truly one of the most WOKE, blackpilled men to ever walk to Earth... you are having a "memed" perception of him, he was so disgustingly great and powerful and feared, that after he died the need to attack his greatness, power, and name arose... that's where all this nonsense comes about him being Short lol... they need to slander his name somehow, to bring him down

He literally told his wife, that hes going to cheat on her, and if shes not happy shes free to leave lol.

We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener.
-- Memoirs

Women . . . should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children.

Women . . . are capable of committing the worst atrocities. . If war broke out between men and women, it would be quite a different business from the struggles we have seen between nobles and the people, or whites and blacks.

Isabel II of Spain was one of the biggest roastie in history, so any of their orbiters were huge cucks. also Carlos IV.

blickpall said:
I mean, wasn't he actually like 5'7'' -  5'9'', which was average for his time? And the only reason people think that he was short was because of contemporary British propaganda and the fact that his royal guard was all tall people?

yes

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

He is truly one of the most WOKE, blackpilled men to ever walk to Earth... you are having a "memed" perception of him, he was so disgustingly great and powerful and feared, that after he died the need to attack his greatness, power, and name arose... that's where all this nonsense comes about him being Short lol... they need to slander his name somehow, to bring him down

He literally told his wife, that hes going to cheat on her, and if shes not happy shes free to leave lol.

Great quotes here, nice work.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener.
-- Memoirs
Women . . . should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children.
Women . . . are capable of committing the worst atrocities. . If war broke out between men and women, it would be quite a different business from the struggles we have seen between nobles and the people, or whites and blacks.

Word

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Fuck man, I need to read up on some Napoleon.

You'd be amazed how little is taught about Napoleon and other great men in western schools. You pretty much learn about them on your own. The History Channel used to be good but they stifled that, then History International. In fact, the more I think about, it seems like there is a concerted effort to kill quality information in western media and academia. I, however, am not prone to such flights of tinfoilery, but it's kinda fucked.

A Good Friend said:
In fact, the more I think about, it seems like there is a concerted effort to kill quality information in western media and academia. I, however, am not prone to such flights of tinfoilery, but it's kinda fucked.

The reality is much more depressing than that, I think. The demographic that wants legitimately "good" and informative programming is shrinking rapidly as more and more people are getting swallowed by the clickbait, "gotcha," rapidl scene changing mass media. Running the programs that some found to be quality and amazing simply isn't pulling the ratings it did back in the day. Everything needs artificial drama, intense camera angles, and suspense now.

The History Channel was pretty much my childhood in many ways. It has turned into the quintessence of shit. So disheartening. Wouldn't be so bad if I could find somewhere to download or fuck, even purchase my favorite programs of yesteryear - "History's Mysteries" for example. No cigar.

jagged0 said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrbiSUgZEbg

old used up Wife cucked him, and he was a tiny manlet as well smh

220px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
Cucked my ass. Napoleon is like a legend. I don't have to sing his praises

blickpall said:
A Good Friend said:
In fact, the more I think about, it seems like there is a concerted effort to kill quality information in western media and academia. I, however, am not prone to such flights of tinfoilery, but it's kinda fucked.
The reality is much more depressing than that, I think. The demographic that wants legitimately "good" and informative programming is shrinking rapidly as more and more people are getting swallowed by the clickbait, "gotcha," rapidl scene changing mass media. Running the programs that some found to be quality and amazing simply isn't pulling the ratings it did back in the day. Everything needs artificial drama, intense camera angles, and suspense now.
The History Channel was pretty much my childhood in many ways. It has turned into the quintessence of shit. So disheartening. Wouldn't be so bad if I could find somewhere to download or fuck, even purchase my favorite programs of yesteryear - "History's Mysteries" for example. No cigar.

I just searched it and it looks like YouTube has some up. It's pretty fucked up that TLC and Discovery turned into like midget child beauty pageant biker build-off hosted by Dave Navaro. There used to be actual programming on those channels. TLC was like wall-to-wall nature documentaries.

Stalin was no slouch either. Dude was KILLING it at 5'5".

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/300/512/b20.jpg

A Good Friend said:
I just searched it and it looks like YouTube has some up. It's pretty fucked up that TLC and Discovery turned into like midget child beauty pageant biker build-off hosted by Dave Navaro. There used to be actual programming on those channels. TLC was like wall-to-wall nature documentaries.

Yea, but I want to choose the ones that were the best. Some of the History's Mysteries were cucked by paranormal shit like Big Foot and all that crap, and obviously those are the ones that got the most traction and appear online. There have also been third party projects with the same name since then. Frustrating as fuck.

Great description, mate. TLC certainly was great. Youngcels simply don't understand what it was like growing up with only a hundred or less channels and many of them not being absolute shit.

He was a hell of a man that's for sure. Without Napoleon and his insane campaign to conquer the world we would never have had the United States, Russia never would have had the kick up the arse to modernise like Europe. The Duke of Wellington and Lord Nelson never would have had a great adversary to defeat in battle and the British empire wouldn't have been able to enforce nearly a century of peace on the world or the opportunity to end the slave trade.

Literally everything that happened in the 19th century was facilitated by Napoleon and his defeat.

MrTran said:
Stalin was no slouch either. Dude was KILLING it at 5'5".

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/300/512/b20.jpg

wait w hat the fuck he looks like GAMBLER ahahahahahaha

commander_zoidberg said:
He was a hell of a man that's for sure. Without Napoleon and his insane campaign to conquer the world we would never have had the United States, Russia never would have had the kick up the arse to modernise like Europe. The Duke of Wellington and Lord Nelson never would have had a great adversary to defeat in battle and the British empire wouldn't have been able to enforce nearly a century of peace on the world or the opportunity to end the slave trade.

Literally everything that happened in the 19th century was facilitated by Napoleon and his defeat.

I'm sorry but some of this either needs major justification or is simply untrue. Napoleon was born in 1769, not sure how at 7 years of age he contributed to the United States' independence. Peter the Great was westernizing Russia in the late 17th century. And there certainly wasn't a "century of peace" in some British vice grip; conflict may not have been on the scale of the Napoleonic wars, but was still there.