Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Historycel trait] Sabaton is your favorite band to hell and back

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
One of my favorites from them

i’m not a historycel

Bit basic idk, but they are not bad.

No. Sabaton is fucking homosexual as shit. All it does is dilute the history community with abunch of kids who heard a historical event in a song.

I remember I once was arguing about the Austrian Annexation in 1938 and some fuckhead comes in with a winged hussars meme because he heard it in a sabaton song so Vienna and Austria=winged hussars

never heard of them

Not sabaton, but this is pretty good

Definitely
full

Are you hearing for the first time?
No no, I sometimes listen to them or other power metal. I just can't really make out a favorite song. They sound cool, but a bit samey to me. But I have no clue and am retarded anyway tbh.
> @DepressionTookMyIQ

No. Sabaton is fucking homosexual as shit. All it does is dilute the history community with abunch of kids who heard a historical event in a song.

I remember I once was arguing about the Austrian Annexation in 1938 and some fuckhead comes in with a winged hussars meme because he heard it in a sabaton song so Vienna and Austria=winged hussars

Also this, Sabaton is just pop-history, it's not a historycel trait to like them

Not sabaton, but this is pretty good

I like good old Iron Maiden - Paschendale for instance
Also this, Sabaton is just pop-history, it's not a historycel trait to like them
Cope, in the song i just posted there wasn't even much info about Karel Janousek nor wiki page about him before the song released, after their song than more people started contacting historians to figure it out. There are veterans and noobs in every human group out there, deal with it. I like to gatekeep too and there's some fucking posers but whatever.

Last edited:
im not a historycel but im a fan of sabaton.
favorite song-Swedish pagans

I like good old Iron Maiden - Paschendale for instance

Cope, in the song i just posted there wasn't even much info about Karel Janousek nor wiki page about him before the song released, after their song than more people started contacting historians to figure it out. There are veterans and noobs in every human group out there, deal with it. I like to gatekeep too and there's some fucking posers but whatever.

I'm not a historycel at all but that's what the band always appeared like to me, guess I'm wrong or that song is just an exception

i dont listen to music at all