Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill History repeats itself [HISTORYPILL]

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
JFL if you think the incel problem is recent.
It only exists is decadent societies.
Let's go back 2000 years real quick to the Roman empire and see the situation.

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

> A romancel gives up women to go for traps

10.2-3 (Bar of Prima); 8258, 8259: The story of Successus, Severus and Iris is played out on the walls of a bar: [Severus]: “Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeeper’s slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him. His rival wrote this. Goodbye.”. [Answer by Successus]: “Envious one, why do you get in the way. Submit to a handsomer man and one who is being treated very wrongly and good looking.” [Answer by Severus]: “I have spoken. I have written all there is to say. You love Iris, but she does not love you.”

>Beta orbiter gets BTFO'd by a less status foid cuz he thinks he has a chance

7 (gladiator barracks); 8767: Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

> A guy who statusmaxxed isn't getting luck because it's a cope

VI.16.15 (atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

>A religious roman chad saying it's a god who gave him his got GF

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1797: No young buck is complete until he has fallen in love

>Romancel talk how important love is

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1824: Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

> Romancel insulting a god because of his inceldom and FAKECELS OUT

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the atrium); 5213: My lusty son, with how many women have you had sexual relations?

> Father asks about his son if he has a gf

I.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792b: Antiochus hung out here with his girlfriend Cithera.

> Chad hangs out with his gf

VI.14.43 (atrium of a House of the Large Brothel); 1520: Blondie has taught me to hate dark-haired girls. I shall hat them, if I can, but I wouldn’t mind loving them. Pompeian Venus Fisica wrote this.

> Romancel is like the whitecels today, refusing other women because of pickiness, IM INCEL CUZ BROWN GIRLS DONT COUNT.
JFL @StormlitAqua

A comment by a fellow incel
@robosexual : "man, with all that advantage, whitecels in ancient rome still refused to go to egypt and the near east and run JBW game"

III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

> Incel patrolling degenracy cuz he can't get some.

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

> Slutty camgirl gets paid 50k to take feet pics

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1904: O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.

> Romancel complains about romancels.me

This is a new blackpill, we see alot of people talking how they would get laid in muh 1920s.
The incel community existed since the dawn of time
It rises to high amounts only at the decadent stages of empires and countries, lookism is a sign before the collapse of an empire/country due to the decadence.

this is a copy of our society and especially the people of this board.
JFL if you think this incel movement is new
JFL @ Rome being incelistan 1.0
JFL @ alt right Copers not using their advantage to get brown Stacies.

@SergeantIncel stop coping and pin this blackpill, this specific cope has ran rampant on this board and hurts our community with intensive cope spamming.

@Ryo_Hazuki
@TrueAlphaMale
@Bagelcel
@chudur-budur
@13k
@Tellem-T
@itsOVER
@Bagelcel
@AfrikanCel
@Priest1926
@acnescarcel
@EARTH
@StormlitAqua

Roman graffiti large

Last edited:
Cope with the rope.

The more I learn about the Roman Empire, the more it sounds like bisexualland tbh

When you can't score you gotta go the backdoor;)
They knew it and it was acceptable; and that's probably why roping was only common in slaves.

The more I learn about the Roman Empire, the more it sounds like bisexualland tbh
it was also pedoland.
but not even with foids.
more like gay pedoland.

it was also pedoland.
but not even with foids.
more like gay pedoland.
The diddling seemed to be ceremonial, mostly, and barely happened, unless you were a slave, then you could be fucked daily.

Non-slaves are volcels. It's impossible to be an incel if you can easily purchase a slave girl.

JFL if you think the incel problem is recent.
It only exists is decadent societies.
Let's go back 2000 years real quick to the Roman empire and see the situation.

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

> A romancel gives up women to go for traps

10.2-3 (Bar of Prima); 8258, 8259: The story of Successus, Severus and Iris is played out on the walls of a bar: [Severus]: “Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeeper’s slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him. His rival wrote this. Goodbye.”. [Answer by Successus]: “Envious one, why do you get in the way. Submit to a handsomer man and one who is being treated very wrongly and good looking.” [Answer by Severus]: “I have spoken. I have written all there is to say. You love Iris, but she does not love you.”

>Beta orbiter gets BTFO'd by a less status foid cuz he thinks he has a chance

7 (gladiator barracks); 8767: Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

> A guy who statusmaxxed isn't getting luck because it's a cope

VI.16.15 (atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

>A religious roman chad saying it's a god who gave him his got GF

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1797: No young buck is complete until he has fallen in love

>Romancel talk how important love is

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1824: Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

> Romancel insulting a god because of his inceldom and FAKECELS OUT

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the atrium); 5213: My lusty son, with how many women have you had sexual relations?

> Father asks about his son if he has a gf

I.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792b: Antiochus hung out here with his girlfriend Cithera.

> Chad hangs out with his gf

VI.14.43 (atrium of a House of the Large Brothel); 1520: Blondie has taught me to hate dark-haired girls. I shall hat them, if I can, but I wouldn’t mind loving them. Pompeian Venus Fisica wrote this.

> Romancel is like the whitecels today, refusing other women because of pickiness, IM INCEL CUZ BROWN GIRLS DONT COUNT.
JFL @StormlitAqua

A comment by a fellow incel
@robosexual : "man, with all that advantage, whitecels in ancient rome still refused to go to egypt and the near east and run JBW game"

III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

> Incel patrolling degenracy cuz he can't get some.

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

> Slutty camgirl gets paid 50k to take feet pics

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1904: O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.

> Romancel complains about romancels.me

This is a new blackpill, we see alot of people talking how they would get laid in muh 1920s.
The incel community existed since the dawn of time
It rises to high amounts only at the decadent stages of empires and countries, lookism is a sign before the collapse of an empire/country due to the decadence.

this is a copy of our society and especially the people of this board.
JFL if you think this incel movement is new
JFL @ Rome being incelistan 1.0
JFL @ alt right Copers not using their advantage to get brown Stacies.

@SergeantIncel stop coping and pin this blackpill, this specific cope has ran rampant on this board and hurts our community with intensive cope spamming.

@Ryo_Hazuki
@TrueAlphaMale
@Bagelcel
@chudur-budur
@13k
@Tellem-T
@itsOVER
@Bagelcel
@AfrikanCel
@Priest1926
@acnescarcel
@EARTH
@StormlitAqua

View attachment 27640
High IQ. Inceldom is an age old order. Iy wasn't "better" 100 years ago or 200 years ago. King/baron/lord/prince/emir/sultan/emporer Chad still fucked your woman

Yeah incels have existed throughout time i fully agree, it explains how skeletons found of people from 2000 years ago were "Shorter" than most people today... The manlets were essentially being bred out and male height was slowly increasing and increasing over the years.
That being said, i think it's alot worse right now due to medians like tinder/POF etc

High IQ. Inceldom is an age old order. Iy wasn't "better" 100 years ago or 200 years ago. King/baron/lord/prince/emir/sultan/emporer Chad still fucked your woman
Tbh , Copers will say MUH HETEROGENEOS EUROPE when Tyrone cucks them

Tbh , Copers will say MUH HETEROGENEOS EUROPE when Tyrone cucks them
Not my fault white foids are degenerates. It has always been in their nature. Be it Tyrone, the Nazis, soviets or any other invader.

Yeah incels have existed throughout time i fully agree, it explains how skeletons found of people from 2000 years ago were "Shorter" than most people today... The manlets were essentially being bred out and male height was slowly increasing and increasing over the years.
That being said, i think it's alot worse right now due to medians like tinder/POF etc
Holocaust casualties IQ, tinder just speeds up natural selection

Take the reoccuring historical cycles pill. Incels have always existed and always will.

It never began for Ancientcels

Yet people will still make vague, unverifiable claims that society is "progressing" or that it's "moving forward". The truth of the matter is that humans are limited by their nature as well as the nature of our world. You'll see the cyclic structure of civilization for the same reason concepts like "post-scarcity utopia" or just utopia in general are incapable of existing, at least for any extended length of time. Humans create need, problems, and famine for others whom never asked for it, and then they act as if they're moral exemplars for doing so.

Last edited:
Incels have always existed and they were much greater in number in the past. 80% of past women reproduing as opposed to only 40% of men is a huge difference, even when you account for how many men died in wars etc.

Add in the fact that monogamy is a very recent tradition in our evolution and that humans are naturally polygamous and it's clear that incels have been very common in the past.

Tinder etc is just speeding up our return to our original state of Chads hogging 80% of the women.

Also, credits for @/pol/cel for the research, he provided raw information from his careermaxx

Yet people will still make vague, unverifiable claims that society is "progressing" or that it's "moving forward". The truth of the matter is that humans are limited by their nature as well as the nature of our world. You'll see the cyclic structure of civilization for the same reason concepts like "post-scarcity utopia" or just utopia in general are incapable of existing, at least for any extended length of time. Humans create need, problems, and famine for others whom never asked for it, and then they act as if they're moral exemplars for doing so.

Extremely high IQ. Some historical patterns transcend culture and time itself and will keep manifesting themselves over and over again. Degenerecy is hardcoded into us and we will never stop repeating the same retarded mistakes.

It never began for Ancientcels
High IQ, we try to overcome our nature, you can see that by the virtual signalingcels, but we are indeed limited humans
Extremely high IQ. Some historical patterns transcend culture and time itself and will keep manifesting themselves over and over again. Degenerecy is hardcoded into us and we will never stop repeating the same retarded mistakes.
Indeed, HIGH IQ thx for the sources

Incels have always existed and they were much greater in number in the past. 80% of past women reproduing as opposed to only 40% of men is a huge difference, even when you account for how many men died in wars etc.

Add in the fact that monogamy is a very recent tradition in our evolution and that humans are naturally polygamous and it's clear that incels have been very common in the past.

Tinder etc is just speeding up our return to our original state of Chads hogging 80% of the women.

Right. Monogamy, arranged marriages and the like of these types are protective and productive measures for beta males who otherwise would had not had any chance. It reduces inceldom at expense of slightly lowering the genetic quality of the society.

Right. Monogamy, arranged marriages and the like of these types are protective and productive measures for beta males who otherwise would had not had any chance. It reduces inceldom at expense of slightly lowering the genetic quality of the society.
At least you won't have ERs kek

At least you won't have ERs kek
Not guaranteed. There are always genetic fuckups who wouldn't make it even in arranged marriage societies.

164864.jpg

This little guy is desired for failure, monogamy society or not.
But damn, imagine seeing dwarf ERs.

Inceldom always rises when a civilization no longer believes in itself because it no longer has any purpose it needs to fulfill, thus requiring cooperative labor of as many men as possible to accomplish. Seriously, there is no "human race" with a shared collective goal. It is just a bunch a selfish individuals willing to sacrifice countless other people to get ahead, so long as they can pretend they are not directly responsible for any of it. While I don't believe in "everyone would/should engage in degeneracy is they can", I certainly can't argue that there is anything to abstain from degeneracy for. Every thing is tainted, rotten and hollow. Nobody believes in anything and their souls are so sick that they argue having belief in anything is wrong! How are humans to endure anything when they believe in nothing? How are we to trust anyone, much less the institutions they comprise, when no one believes in anything?

The world is already dead and we are just the worms feeding on it's corpse.

Inceldom always rises when a civilization no longer believes in itself because it no longer has any purpose it needs to fulfill, thus requiring cooperative labor of as many men as possible to accomplish. Seriously, there is no "human race" with a shared collective goal. It is just a bunch a selfish individuals willing to sacrifice countless other people to get ahead, so long as they can pretend they are not directly responsible for any of it. While I don't believe in "everyone would/should engage in degeneracy is they can", I certainly can't argue that there is anything to abstain from degeneracy for. Every thing is tainted, rotten and hollow. Nobody believes in anything and their souls are so sick that they argue having belief in anything is wrong! How are humans to endure anything when they believe in nothing? How are we to trust anyone, much less the institutions they comprise, when no one believes in anything?

It's a cycle of civilization.

T07ZoLi.png

Not guaranteed. There are always genetic fuckups who wouldn't make it even in arranged marriage societies.

164864.jpg

This little guy is desired for failure, monogamy society or not.
But damn, imagine seeing dwarf ERs.
Kek in old civs prime, you have to be so fucked you can't even er to not marry
It's a cycle of civilization.

T07ZoLi.png
High IQ blackpill, men are superior
@SergeantIncel stop coping and pin it boyo, this pill is very new unlike all the replicas circulating around

High IQ, we try to overcome our nature, you can see that by the virtual signalingcels, but we are indeed limited humans

Indeed, HIGH IQ thx for the sources

time is a flat circle

history repeats itself

blah blah, they teach you this shit in elementary school in the USA

anyone who thinks the times are changing or ever change is low IQ

the same type of guy who thinks he's special to women when even an obese 50 year old has hundreds of men trying to get with her

time is a flat circle

history repeats itself

the same type of guy who thinks he's special to women when even an obese 50 year old has hundreds of men trying to get with her
High IQ, but don't forget the bluepill brainwash during the rest of your life, literally bluepilled female = male feminist child grooming BS
IM HERE REMINDING YOU
BREAK THE CONDITIONING
64d

High IQ, but don't forget the bluepill brainwash during the rest of your life, literally bluepilled female = male feminist child grooming BS
IM HERE REMINDING YOU
BREAK THE CONDITIONING
View attachment 27672

there was no brainwashing,

just low IQ idiots who don't grasp the basic fact that behavior is genetic and thus we will always end up doing the same things over as we react to the repeated events around us

if a dog or a cat could talk they would probably say they are special, that cat/dog society is progressing and that they have free will,

then the dog would go shit on the ground and eat its shit

The world itself is the problem.

Ask yourself, if you saw a mortally wounded animal whose existence was doomed and who experienced nothing but varying degrees of pain, what would you do? Most people can't see things as they truly are, they only view the present moment or the one immediately following, certainly not into the future.

time is a flat circle

history repeats itself

Yeah, time doesn't mean anything, it's completely irrelevant. If the dynamics don't change, nothing does. What we see now are forms of doing the same thing which has been done over and over again throughout history, only now in a seemingly more complex and convoluted way.

The world itself is the problem.

Ask yourself, if you saw a mortally wounded animal whose existence was doomed and who experienced nothing but varying degrees of pain, what would you do? Most people can't see things as they truly are, they only view the present moment or the one immediately following, certainly not into the future.

Yeah, time doesn't mean anything, it's completely irrelevant. If the dynamics don't change, nothing does. What we see now are forms of doing the same thing which has been done over and over again throughout history, only now in a seemingly more complex and convoluted way.

doubtful it's anymore complex today, just more worthless noise being thrown at us through smart phones.

there was no brainwashing,

just low IQ idiots who don't grasp the basic fact that behavior is genetic and thus we will always end up doing the same things over as we react to the repeated events around us

if a dog or a cat could talk they would probably say they are special, that cat/dog society is progressing and that they have free will,

then the dog would go shit on the ground and eat its shit
That's what I'm trying to show the coping incels here

It honestly has more to do with exploiting human instincts through pushing bullshit by people who are driven by the very same instincts. Not necessary to do with feminism.

It's just the evolutionary program in males just as in females.

Look up theory of cyclical political evolution if your interested. (It's more a spiral though and there are differing opinions but it's a good start for some insight)

First step to overcome this problem is to stop cope and acknowledge it. This whole we can't change anything it doesn't matter anyway nothing has helped in the past of fatalists is the biggest cope of them all. Maybe even more than of those "broh just patriarchymaxx / shariamaxx / nationalismmaxx"-guys.

Last edited:
It's over for roman-antiquitycels.

It honestly has more to do with exploiting human instincts through pushing bullshit by people who are driven by the very same instincts. Not necessary to do with feminism.

It's just the evolutionary program in males just as in females.

Look up theory of cyclical political evolution if your interested. (It's more a spiral though and there are differing opinions but it's a good start for some insight)

First step to overcome this problem is to stop cope and acknowledge it. This whole we can't change anything it doesn't matter anyway nothing has helped in the past of fatalists is the biggest cope of them all. Maybe even more than of those "broh just patriarchymaxx / shariamaxx / nationalismmaxx"-guys.
Fuark, IQ = orbs smv. But no empire was eternal, shariamaxx is legit, im going to ascend by arrangemaxxing
It's over for roman-antiquitycels.
Never began

History always repeats itself because chad always wins

Even for my ancestors it was beyond over

Brutal
KSGcel

interesting thread, but i think social networks and dating apps completely doomed sub6 males. It was never so fucking over like nowdays

interesting thread, but i think social networks and dating apps completely doomed sub6 males. It was never so fucking over like nowdays
Yes, money and status used to be a factor, but women financial independence + sultry destagmatization + exposure to too much gigachads basically turned the whole thing into JUST LOOKS