Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel History Repeats itself. Example of Incel Rebellion in China.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
Check out the Nian Rebellion in China .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nian_Rebellion

""""Political scientists Valerie Hudson and Andrea den Boer suggest that the rebellion was fueled, at least in part, by decades of female infanticide caused by the floods related economic misery, leading to a large population of frustrated young men without any women to marry, perhaps as many as a quarter of all young men in the area being in this category of "bare branches"""""

Give it maybe 10-20 years and we'll be Jolly Green Giants walking the Earth doing as we please, we'll be modern day marauders, rampaging throughout the land raping Stacys and massacring their beta protectors! PLEASEEEEEEE HYPERGAMY CONTINUE! PLEASE WOMEN CONTINUE MAKING MORE INCELS!!! PLZZZ FEMINISM BECOME MORE EXTREMIST!!! May the fire rise!!!

this is what i have been saying for ages. i made a thread on this a while back. the more hypergamy drives, the more fuel for incel rebellion. and judging by statistics that day is very near.

this is what i have been saying for ages. i made a thread on this a while back. the more hypergamy drives, the more fuel for incel rebellion. and judging by statistics that day is very near.
this is the only thing that keeps me alive.. knowing that at the current rate everyday more incels are being made. they might take years to realize it but eventually they'll find the blackpill and said incels WILL FIGHT for HIS RIGHTS TO SEX AND OFFSPRING.. tbh this movement is young i hope i become some sort of propaganda leader or sumthing badass

Incels would wind up fighting each other for the prime pieces. The tougher incels would rule the day. Human nature is trash.

Incels would wind up fighting each other for the prime pieces. The tougher incels would rule the day. Human nature is trash.
Sure but only after solving the foid question to begin with (by taking their rights and freedoms of course).

no as long as enough chads and betas are killed off those women will FIGHT FOR US not the other way around

this is the only thing that keeps me alive.. knowing that at the current rate everyday more incels are being made. they might take years to realize it but eventually they'll find the blackpill and said incels WILL FIGHT for HIS RIGHTS TO SEX AND OFFSPRING.. tbh this movement is young i hope i become some sort of propaganda leader or sumthing badass

IIRC the recorded celbacy rate in the west for young males was about 16% in 2016 and rising fast. id wager it will be like 30% in 2025

Legit. Humanity needs reduction and population control.

Preferably extermination

no as long as enough chads and betas are killed off those women will FIGHT FOR US not the other way around
OK you have a fair point in that there would likely be women (of some caliber) for everyone.

IIRC the recorded celbacy rate in the west for young males was about 16% in 2016 and rising fast. id wager it will be like 30% in 2025
wow! 16 percent WTF. if it hits %30 shit will hit the fan fast.. and i can't wait.. the only moments i ever felt alive was when hurting other ppl tbh

Legit. Humanity needs reduction and population control.

Preferably extermination
the only population that needs to be culled are chads and blue pilled betas
OK you have a fair point in that there would likely be women (of some caliber) for everyone.
you know it be true bud.. once women are out of options they will kill each other for us

wow! 16 percent WTF. if it hits %30 shit will hit the fan fast.. and i can't wait.. the only moments i ever felt alive was when hurting other ppl tbh

the only population that needs to be culled are chads and blue pilled betas

you know it be true bud.. once women are out of options they will kill each other for us

only thing is we will have to wait for about a decade. when it hits 30-40% we will see a lot of normies removed from the equation.

all our fellow frustrated men have to challenge that anger somewhere. why not seek vengeance with it?

history is good in that it helps us observe the future