Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel History of women and incel

Abrakadabra

Abrakadabra

Greycel
"There was a woman who had sex with many men and and took all wealth from her muti-millionaire husband by divorce, living a lavish lifestyle every day. At her gate was laid an incel named Lazarus, covered with emotional wounds and longing for even the smallest scrap of affection. Even the stray cats would come and comfort him."

"The time came when the incel died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The woman also died and was buried. In Hades, where she was in torment, she looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So she called out, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me and send Lazarus to dip his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am suffering in this fire.'"

"But Abraham replied, 'Remember, during your lifetime you had all the pleasures, while Lazarus suffered. Now he is comforted here and you are in anguish. And besides, there is a great divide between us, so that no one can cross over from here to you, or from there to us.'”

"She pleaded, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five daughters. Let him warn them, so they do not end up in this place of torment.'"

"Abraham replied, 'Prophet mohamed warned them that most of inhabitants of hell will be evil women '”

"But she insisted, 'No, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'"

"Abraham said to her, 'If they do not listen to mohamed and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

i wish you luck in ending your inceldom
Pepe Hug - Enjin | OpenSea

You too, my friend.

my dear brother thanks
i wish you luck in ending your inceldom

Very nice first post and recreation of a biblical parable

Nice story. If god exist, then he surely punish foids for their hypergamy.