Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hispanic Woman Kills Her Betabux and DaughtERs Because They Were About To Get Evicted

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Would you kill your family in this situation?

I wondER what her opinion was on the countless migrants flooding the NY/NJ area and getting free shit (including housing).

People are stupid

Should've killed the people coming to evict them instead:feelsseriously:. Seriously, how many evictions would even happen if every single system drone kicking families out onto the streets would know for a fact that it would not come back to its own family if it tried to do so?

Good. 3 less foids on this earth :feelskek:

I hate people who harm kids, but then again less Hispanics alive

Last edited:
Should've killed the people coming to evict them instead:feelsseriously:. Seriously, how many evictions would even happen if every single system drone kicking families out onto the streets would know for a fact that it would not come back to its own family if it tried to do so?
exactly, foid brain for you

She would rather shoot her own family than the chads who were about to kick them out

What a tragedy

Now they cant evict them.

Very smart goblina :yes:

Nice tradwife bro

Most human Latinx individual

Absolute retarded foid, you get evicted with children in one of those liberal states and they'll have you in a decent place within a month.

When I went to family shelter as a kid the apartment we got was better than the shithole house we came from JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back