Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hispanic/Latino Is Not A Race.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
It's not a race. It's a language category. It just means you speak Spanish and were born and raised in Central Or South America.

The only reason people think it's a race is because the American census lists it as a race. The American census is honestly retarded because on the "White" Category they list arabs and jews as White when they are not. I prefer the term European to White because it's more specific. Using the term "White" Applies that race is only skin colour which it is not. People don't call Asian people "Yellow" So why should we call Europeans "White"?

Central and South America are very racially diverse places. There are:

Europeans (Whites)
Africans(Blacks)
Mestizos (Who are a mix between Spanish settlers and Amerindians)
Amerindians

None of these four racial groups are a part of a "Hispanic" Or "Latino" Race.

Here's more proof:

56dfb0874e0583541d8c6a4b66902ec8
Peru 2006 2 127
KIRBY  845x400 1 1

The following are:

White Argentinians
Black Columbians
Amerindian Pervians

According to the American census these three groups are a part of one "Hispanic" Race because they all happen to speak Spanish.

It would be like saying all White Black and Asian Americans are a part of one "Hisenglish" race because they all happen to speak English.

There are only tanned mediteranians and amerindians/mongrels

Semitic is also lingo

Columbians...

America is ruled by

Washington DC

District of Columbia...

Bunch of niggers

I just a pc term for us white people because we are not allowed to call them “bean eaters”.

It's not a race. It's a language category. It just means you speak Spanish and were born and raised in Central Or South America.

The only reason people think it's a race is because the American census lists it as a race. The American census is honestly retarded because on the "White" Category they list arabs and jews as White when they are not. I prefer the term European to White because it's more specific. Using the term "White" Applies that race is only skin colour which it is not. People don't call Asian people "Yellow" So why should we call Europeans "White"?

Europeans (Whites)
Africans(Blacks)
Amerindians

Here's more proof:

View attachment 659465View attachment 659466View attachment 659467

The following are:

White Argentinians
Black Columbians
Amerindian Pervians

According to the American census these three groups are a part of one "Hispanic" Race because they all happen to speak Spanish.

It would be like saying all White Black and Asian Americans are a part of one "Hisenglish" race because they all happen to speak English.
based
Don’t care
retarded niggz

I just a pc term for us white people because we are not allowed to call them “bean eaters”.
Amerimutts consume 3x more beans on average than any latin american country

Amerimutts consume 3x more beans on average than any latin american country
Latin Mexican cope.

Latin Mexican cope.
Where do you think the majority of bean crops are harvested?

COLOMBIANS

They are...

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

Europeans (Whites)
Africans(Blacks)
Amerindians

Here's more proof:

The following are:

White Argentinians
Black Columbians
Amerindian Pervians

:bigbrain: :yes::yes::yes::yes::feelsokman::yes:

Europeans (Whites)
Africans(Blacks)
Amerindians

Here's more proof:

The following are:

White Argentinians
Black Columbians
Amerindian Pervians

great post retard nigga´s cels wont understand it.

I know it’s not a race, but it’s a good way to differentiate from actual whites, like the nordics, Swedish, etc.

Europeans (Whites)
Africans(Blacks)
Amerindians

Here's more proof:

The following are:

White Argentinians
Black Columbians
Amerindian Pervians

Argie coping, I've lived there for a couple of months and I can say that most if not all Argies are brain-damaged delusional fucks
Some have white skin and still they behave like an average nigger or even worse with their vomit-inducing accent
There's a reason why Mexicans and Argentinians love/hate each other so much, both are subhuman scum
YOU AREN'T WHITE, YOU'RE A FUCKING SPIC, DEAL WITH IT CUCKTINI VARSINSO