Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel His height completely killed it...wow this is kinda sad

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
DxJ0VmR.jpg

Even being a good looking status maxed actor can't save you if your bones are too short. Foids are brutal.

DxJ0VmR.jpg

Even being a good looking status maxed actor can't save you if your bones are too short. Foids are brutal.

And then there are pathetic leftists out there trying to deny the basci fact that women want to be dominated by big rich dominant masculine looking and tall men
Foids really are beasts who will never trascend their nature nor be any original thinkers

Aye my heart fuckin bleed for him. He'll still be hanging oot the back of 6"+ supermodels if he wants to. His face/body and status/money make up for the few inches he is lacking in height.

Aye my heart fuckin bleed for him. He'll still be hanging oot the back of 6"+ supermodels if he wants to. His face/body and status/money make up for the few inches he is lacking in height.
shh the entitled extremely delusional below average foids who think they deserve 7" uberchads will hear you

And then there are pathetic leftists out there trying to deny the basci fact that women want to be dominated by big rich dominant masculine looking and tall men
Foids really are beasts who will never trascend their nature nor be any original thinkers
Well Amen to this. A like minded thinker.
Why do you think those leftists are in their state of denial or concealment?

Well Amen to this. A like minded thinker.
Why do you think those leftists are in their state of denial or concealment?
Because they don't want to accept that women were never systematically oppressed by men and that women are the first creators of the natural status quo (AKA patriarchy). It would just destroy every single bit of leftism, every logical foundation to their ideology.

PS: I'm glad someone finally gets it. In leftists retarded enviroment they just have a blind spot about that but i also met many redpilled folks who had an hard time understanding this stuff. Feminism never attacked masculinity: it attacked WEAK males and their lack of masculinity. Forcing women to stay with a man means forcing them to stay with a man who is much weaker not much stronger (as they would love him)

Because they don't want to accept that women were never systematically oppressed by men and that women are the first creators of the natural status quo (AKA patriarchy). It would just destroy every single bit of leftism, every logical foundation to their ideology.
:soy::soy::soy:

The more you let foids free the more patriarchic and harem-like your society will be (with more and more disenfranchised, weak, non-selected inflactionated men) . This is the core of the redpill to svallow: Women total free choice creates the worst unstable patriarchies, not men's

Lucky he has the status still going on.

The more you let foids free the more patriarchic and harem-like your society will be (with more and more disenfranchised, weak, non-selected inflactionated men) . This is the core of the redpill to svallow: Women total free choice creates the worst unstable patriarchies, not men's
:feels::feels::feels::feels::"Y-you cannot prove that. Sauce?"

yeah but he still has more smv than all incels combined and could get any woman with his status

And he's 5'9. So not in the turbomanlet category. Everything below 6'1 is trash to foids.

Height is really important.
I hate being a manlet

And he's 5'9. So not in the turbomanlet category. Everything below 6'1 is trash to foids.
Keep in mind foids wear huge heels.

Height is a major dealbreaker, but manlets simply can't accept it.
inb4 some coping manlet posts
"cope brah, they'd still fuck him bro i-it's just a shit test bro, they're just kidding bro"

neverthless he mogs shit out of me.

One flaw is all it takes.

I'm not trolling when i say we must work to DISEMPOWER women both economically and politically

"cope brah, they'd still fuck him bro i-it's just a shit test bro, they're just kidding bro"

Manlets know the importance of height. It's the tallcels who deny it.

never began for manlets

Lifefuel tbh. Fk hollywood tier chads.

The more you let foids free the more patriarchic and harem-like your society

Harem-like yes, because less men have coitus with several females, but patriarchic? Everything is about females, unfortunately.

over for gymcoping manlets :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Harem-like yes, because less men have coitus with several females, but patriarchic? Everything is about females, unfortunately.
I meant they choose men with patriarchic attitude and body

Heightpill strikes again