Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hiroshima Nagasaki Dickpill: If You Have <6 Inch Penis, It’s Over

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Jfl dick length is like at the bottom of ur problems if ur cel

ffs, why is there nothing that grows your dick :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My dick is 5 inches :feelsrope:

Brutal dickpill, 7x6 ffs but yeah sexhaver problem.

My face is shit, my penis is pathetic, it is time (in flight simulator)

2ccfa040 8a69 43fa 94ce 3b89eb0b7a42

Even Chads get cheated on if their dick isn't big enough for the used up whore :feelshaha::feelshaha: Luckily, dickpill is only a problem for sex-havers

The 6 numbers have to be everywhere no only on the dick.

Did you meassure your dick today? This is the second thread you do about it.

No girl will want to see mine anyways

Humanity should not have happened.

If you are under 7 inches I'm sorry you are cursed. No matter how you try, no matter how you cope dickpill will always makes itself appear to you.

If you are under 7 inches I'm sorry you are cursed. No matter how you try, no matter how you cope dickpill will always makes itself appear to you.
brutal even worse if your flaccid is small

Why do incels care about their dick size? Women don't even want to see us naked or touch us.

I'd like to ask more about this data.

Where did this took place? When? We have to know more about this is order to understand those results.

My opinion? This was a bogus series of polls which in no way possible represent the true state of female hypergamy. I assume not all questions were about penis size, but 12 already are a low more than needed, and if this "poll" was all about penis size then there's already a lot of bias in the group that's supposed to answer them.

The fact that those women also knew it was anonymous and also public, viewable by men poll may have just skewered the results further.

I wouldn't take any of that seriously.

Another problem this data fails to address is that a woman can't choose a lover the same way she chooses a husband. Since husbands are chosen due to material wealth and potential status enhancement for the female, dick size doesn't matter (much), as for lover, even if it matters, women need to choose carefully because a lover can destroy her marriage and entirely deny her access to the husband assets.

That's why they mostly prefer other married males that can successfully fill the void the husband leaves, since if things go bad no one will rat the other. In most cases, yes it's sex. That's why the penis size comes into question, but again, the poll results never make referente to anything else than penis size.

Men with small penises are having sex at a good frequency. They aren't cursed to become incels.

However there's the fact that their girlfriends will always seek better endowed lovers, because they can.

That's not the same as being an incel.

Also, even genetically superior males are cheated by women. However, since they have lots of sex and are desired by most females, they don't care much. In that respect alone, they are the same as us - no one can escape womens' promiscuity

Need context on this survey. Where was it posted.

honestly i dont think girls care much about dick, some chads have small pp your'e fine

No girl will ever see ur dick if you have subhuman face

My flaccid dick is like 1 inch or less I have never measured when flaccid but I have measured my hard dick and it is 14,5 cm which is 5.7 inches according to google. It seems like I lost the competition even before it started. :fuk: