Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hiphopmaxxing as cope for ethnics

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This all came about because I found this guys youtube channel:

He is ugly as fuck, yet seems to have no incel problems. Like hiding in plain sight, this made me realize within hiphop culture there are TONS of incel anomalies that chip away at the foundations of the blackpill. It seems like hiphop culture is one of the rare cultures where the racial hierarchy is closer to utopian. Yeah, it IS a Tyrone domain largely, and yes, there are figures like Machine Gun Kelly & Eminem that come once in a while and mog the fuck out of everyone, but at least people of every ethnicity (and to an extent height) stand a chance. It seems like in this culture, women are less inclined to have a huge Chad only bias.

One reason for this is that it's a domain that white people are naturally bad at adopting authentically. Also the ethnics already in the culture protect their hegemony over it with "cultural appropriation" shaming. I used to think "cultural appropriation" was retarded, but I see why they need it, as they have the street smarts to realize that competing with Chad is impossible. There is a reason why K-pop was engineered. Create your own monopolies. Hiphopmaxxing probably would not work if you are a white incel (case in point, Eggman & Blue Skies Media (though I think he did finally ascend last time I heard). While there are a few hiphop stars that came from middle class and above backgrounds, it seems to hurt more than help.

I was originally going to write this blurb as an ethnic incel trait article, because as an ethnic, I just don't relate or understand hiphop culture. I'm an old soul at heart, and everything about hiphop is "fresh" or putting a retarded flair on the classics (thereby ruining it). I don't need or care for having dozens of Air Force Ones, or care about the nuances between Tekashi 69 vs Lil Bowwow. I don't care for the unqualified braggadocio or excess in hustling beyond having a reasonable nest egg. Making safe, low-risk financial decisions is core to my lifestyle. Brand fetishization is stupid. There are at most a dozen songs from 90s artists I like, and I DO like that it's a culture that largely puts women in their place, but I think for the most part it's samehat & low IQ. I have no talent for rhythm, and there is nothing I HATE more than dancing. It's sad that this culture I would loathe to masquerade in, is possibly the only culture that would accept me fully for what I look like.

Last edited:
he still mogs this forum to oblivion tbh

Absolute suicide fuel for white cels. Yet another way in which honkeycels will lose in the upcoming decades. Hip hop culture is not so very old and is certainly on the rise.

Kpopmaxxed tbh.

this what happens when you import ethnicels into america
Absolute suicide fuel for white cels. Yet another way in which honkeycels will lose in the upcoming decades. Hip hop culture is not so very old and is certainly on the rise.

Just eminem maxx

bro just fashionmaxx and be alpha :feelsseriously:

Whites have to act like blacks for pu$$y and blacks have to act like aryan to fucc

he still mogs this forum to oblivion tbh
This. He isn't ugly. OP is being one of those looksmax.org retards who think you need to be a male model in order to be average. Just lol.

This. He isn't ugly. OP is being one of those looksmax.org retards who think you need to be a male model in order to be average. Just lol.
Did you see his fucking mouth? He looks like a spiderman villain

Did you see his fucking mouth? He looks like a spiderman villain
I saw the thumbnail only. Since you are a Looksmaxxer, you should know it's about harmony rather than a couple of bad features.

Music is full of examples of men who were able to cheat the natural selection process using the allure of their status and party lifestyles.

Music is full of examples of men who were able to cheat the natural selection process using the allure of their status and party lifestyles.
Im not trying to be a greycel here, but I bring this youtuber up, and not stars like Bruno Mars or Prince, because he is a relative nobody in terms of status, and looks, but seems to be doing fine. He's just a NT guy that works at a dance studio, and has a modest following of 50K subscribers. He has found a niche that accepts him for his genetics.

Im not trying to be a greycel here, but I bring this youtuber up, and not stars like Bruno Mars or Prince, because he is a relative nobody in terms of status, and looks, but seems to be doing fine. He's just a NT guy that works at a dance studio, and has a modest following of 50K subscribers. He has found a niche that accepts him for his genetics.
Thats still 50,000 more people than your average incel has orbiting them. I think he still falls within the scope of what I am talking about. It is the same sort of crowd. Hipters. Essentially, he has hipstermaxxed, and this was not done intentionally on his part, from the looks of it. Also he looks very standard for a Southeast Asian guy. He looks Indonesian or something. He actually has very average looks for his ethnicity. He's just an odd example of how you can sometimes rig the system by doing something extremely trendy (like forming a band, etc) and developing some moderate status, fanbase, and groupies.

mogs me to hell and back