Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hinge dating app banning females from ignoring messages.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★

A rare W for men. A feature which prevents women from using the app as a validation tool and matching with guys simply to ignore their messages. The rule is something like, you can't match with any new guys if you have 9 unanswered messages, until you've responded to them.

too little too late

Now you go from being ghosted to receiving single word replies.
There is no secret "hack" to fix the female nature.

modern foid behaviour is dysfunctional, and should have been repressed and banned a long time ago

instead, it has been encouraged by the government, law and corporations to the point where gender relations are simply not salvageable

high IQ

but at least they're recognizing that modern foid habits are getting ridiculous and undermining the purpose of the app

sadly no serious action will be taken to deal with that

thats not a w for men, this makes everything even worse. Women are going to increase their standards even more to people only worth replying to. Anybody below 10 can hang themselves now

They'll just use another app.

thats not a w for men, this makes everything even worse. Women are going to increase their standards even more to people only worth replying to. Anybody below 10 can hang themselves now
It's better not getting matches than getting matches and then getting ignored, tbh. And it will incentivise women to either not use dating apps (which increases the likelihood of them going out into the real world, which increases the chances of normal men) or using them properly. It cuts off an avenue for social media validation and male exploitation, at least.

It's better not getting matches than getting matches and then getting ignored, tbh. And it will incentivise women to either not use dating apps (which increases the likelihood of them going out into the real world, which increases the chances of normal men) or using them properly. It cuts off an avenue for social media validation and male exploitation, at least.
Bluepilled way of thinking women are going to better themselves After this. This is not happening

A rare W for men. A feature which prevents women from using the app as a validation tool and matching with guys simply to ignore their messages. The rule is something like, you can't match with any new guys if you have 9 unanswered messages, until you've responded to them.

He's right but yeah. This is actually an incredibely rare instance of someone giving a shit about men for once.
Will it work? Probably not. But at least the problem is recognized.

Haha maybe that's just life as a man, even these little gestures feel like victories. It's so Giover

Nuke the Earth

It's just going to earn smugness from foids, knowing they have publicly made men outraged. Doing shit like this without taking agency from them is stupid.
nah, having to reply to guys would annoy them

they already know that ghosting is annoying and weird, that's why they do it

but as you said they still have agency, inflated SMV and hegemony in the dating market, and this feature won't do anything abt that. so they'll just limit their interactions

ultimately no matter what features or bugfixes they add to their app, they can't fix the main thing that's broken: foids

but as you said they still have agency, inflated SMV and hegemony in the dating market, and this feature won't do anything abt that. so they'll just limit their interactions

ultimately no matter what features or bugfixes they add to their app, they can't fix the main thing that's broken: foids
The answer is to remove all rights from foids. That's what's broken, women didn't needed them and they actually fought against getting rights because even the smart ones knew that their brains cannot handle being set loose without a man (Their husband or father) holding them accountable.

One positive change for normie niggers on dating apps. It's not going to change female hypergamy or their behavior at all though.

Dating apps overwhelmingly have more guys than foids. If foids collectively voiced their outrage, it'd swiftly be reversed. All they'd have to do is cry about some creepy men in their dms.

What would be an actual W is if men collectively boycotted these apps for good. A nuclear war is more likely than that though.

These cunts had it coming.

Not really a win tbh. That's like putting a bandaid on someone who had his head blown off.

Not really a win tbh. That's like putting a bandaid on someone who had his head blown off.
And this bandaid is going to cause infection in the future. Men legit are fucking clueless retards.

seem kind of pointles update

Dating apps overwhelmingly have more guys than foids. If foids collectively voiced their outrage, it'd swiftly be reversed. All they'd have to do is cry about some creepy men in their dms.

What would be an actual W is if men collectively boycotted these apps for good. A nuclear war is more likely than that though.
All true, but it's men who spend money on these apps and are majority consumers. They also have power.

like if that would make a difference, fuck that jew propaganda shit

The answer is to remove all rights from foids. That's what's broken, women didn't needed them and they actually fought against getting rights because even the smart ones knew that their brains cannot handle being set loose without a man (Their husband or father) holding them accountable.

Hinge is by far the worst app ive ever used for dating or partnership finding purposes. Not that i got anything out of Boo, Tinder or Bumble anyway but Hinge has 3 major problems

1. Swiping takes forever.
2. Hinge shows ANYONE aka shows Landwhales, 60 yo, Thai chicks that live 8000 km away.
3. Hinge isnt used much by German Girls compared to for example Bumble

Hinge is by far the worst app ive ever used for dating or partnership finding purposes. Not that i got anything out of Boo, Tinder or Bumble anyway but Hinge has 3 major problems

1. Swiping takes forever.
2. Hinge shows ANYONE aka shows Landwhales, 60 yo, Thai chicks that live 8000 km away.
3. Hinge isnt used much by German Girls compared to for example Bumble
Dating apps are a waste of time. I've said this before, but you'll have much more success messaging random females on Instagram, Facebook etc. You'll at least get some conversations out of it. Especially if you fraud you profile to appear high status.

Dating apps are a waste of time. I've said this before, but you'll have much more success messaging random females on Instagram, Facebook etc. You'll at least get some conversations out of it. Especially if you fraud you profile to appear high status.
Yeah i only have Snap and that shit doesnt work. And lying about yourself will backfire eventually.

Instagram? I know that average girls on there get SWARMED by Simps. No way i stand a chance without a 100k followers.

Nice and lifefuel move. But effects are questionable.
Billions must die for a true fix. But maybe a step by step fix could be achievable. Not realistic but possible.

Yeah i only have Snap and that shit doesnt work.
Snap is largely a waste of time, although it's a good platform to spam randoms and harass girls.
And lying about yourself will backfire eventually.
Not lying about yourself will backfire more. You can buy 10k followers on Insta easily, and it will catch the attention of any girl you talk to. That's how shallow they are.
Instagram? I know that average girls on there get SWARMED by Simps. No way i stand a chance without a 100k followers.
I've had a few conversations with girls on Insta, and a couple who even don't mind talking to me. And with a completely anon profile, and opening with dick pics. If you're creative/funny/confident, you can get responses. It's a numbers game. I realise these are cliches, but there's some truth to them. Your best chances are frauding an Insta profile, adding and messaging hundreds of girls (find their IGs on Tinder or just browsing Insta), responding to their stories etc.

Girls on dating sites are either just there for validation or you're competing with thousands of guys, you have no chance. Girls on Insta and social media don't get as much viable attention as you think. There are thousands of girls. It's really your only chance with girls in the west. I had this Canadian Stacey genuinely wanting to talk to me because she thought I was funny, I sent her dick pics and trolled her stories. She said I was the funniest guy in her DMs, and this was with a burner profile.

Snap is largely a waste of time, although it's a good platform to spam randoms and harass girls.

Not lying about yourself will backfire more. You can buy 10k followers on Insta easily, and it will catch the attention of any girl you talk to. That's how shallow they are.

I've had a few conversations with girls on Insta, and a couple who even don't mind talking to me. And with a completely anon profile, and opening with dick pics. If you're creative/funny/confident, you can get responses. It's a numbers game. I realise these are cliches, but there's some truth to them. Your best chances are frauding an Insta profile, adding and messaging hundreds of girls (find their IGs on Tinder or just browsing Insta), responding to their stories etc.

Girls on dating sites are either just there for validation or you're competing with thousands of guys, you have no chance. Girls on Insta and social media don't get as much viable attention as you think. There are thousands of girls. It's really your only chance with girls in the west. I had this Canadian Stacey genuinely wanting to talk to me because she thought I was funny, I sent her dick pics and trolled her stories. She said I was the funniest guy in her DMs, and this was with a burner profile.
So become a Simp or a Troll or die a single virgin...fuck this shit.

So become a Simp or a Troll or die a single virgin...fuck this shit.
What about my post suggested or intimated being a simp? Play the game or go abroad, or die a virgin. That's the world we inhabit.

OP, now its all different. I'll ho, use hinge and all foids will reply me with something.....
This will change a lot

OP, now its all different. I'll ho, use hinge and all foids will reply me with something.....
This will change a lot
Chad life for all :feelsautistic:

What about my post suggested or intimated being a simp? Play the game or go abroad, or die a virgin. That's the world we inhabit.
Well what besides entertaining girls over SM is that and eventually telling her how "cute, awsome and interesting " she is.

A better feature would be if women were the ones who had to message first

Well what besides entertaining girls over SM is that and eventually telling her how "cute, awsome and interesting " she is.
I didn't suggest any of that.

A better feature would be if women were the ones who had to message first
There's an app with that feature already. And I don't think that would be a good thing at all, being able to choose is a power males have. The less choice females have the better, if they can only choose from the men who approach her, rather than pick men to approach, your odds are better.