Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindus! GTFIH!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I have been Islamic my entire life; but there's no brotherhood between Islamic men; when you like one of their female relatives, they go ape-shit crazy, meanwhile the women have cruelly rejected me for being ugly.

All the Hindus and Sikhs that fled the region where I am from were Kshatriya. I would be one too.

I will devote myself to my new life; if this new community will accept me and grant me a cute Indian girl.

I am willing to move to India. There, I will throw stones at mosque-goers, wear saffron, play Hindutva pop in front of mosques.

This thread is 100% serious. We are social creatures and crave acceptance; a sense of brotherhood and a loving partner. If Hinduism gets me this, I will say goodbye to my former Islamic life.

JFL, Hindus believe in cosmic purple 4-legged cows, JFL

I thought niggas were turning to islam to get a submissive loyal wife unicorn?

What happened to that cope?

If nothing else, you can go Jihad for that 72 virgin pussy reward?

I thought niggas were turning to islam to get a submissive loyal wife unicorn?

What happened to that cope?

If nothing else, you can go Jihad for that 72 virgin pussy reward?
Unless you live in Afghanistan or something, Islam has been cuckified(I'm fairly sure that is not a word) like Christianity and the rest of old religions.

Unless you live in Afghanistan or something, Islam has been cuckified(I'm fairly sure that is not a word) like Christianity and the rest of old religions.
I guess Allah copers BTFO'd like the rest of us.

But what about allah?

@Indracel @JayGoptri @wereq advice for OP?
I have been Islamic my entire life; but there's no brotherhood between Islamic men; when you like one of their female relatives, they go ape-shit crazy, meanwhile the women have cruelly rejected me for being ugly.

All the Hindus and Sikhs that fled the region where I am from were Kshatriya. I would be one too.

I will devote myself to my new life; if this new community will accept me and grant me a cute Indian girl.

I am willing to move to India. There, I will throw stones at mosque-goers, wear saffron, play Hindutva pop in front of mosques.

This thread is 100% serious. We are social creatures and crave acceptance; a sense of brotherhood and a loving partner. If Hinduism gets me this, I will say goodbye to my former Islamic life.
the sad truth. regardless of what religion you choose, you can't get laid unless rich or good looking. I think your best option is to Afghanistan Maxx and learn farsi. Pakistan itself has many Pathans who would marry their daughters off for the dutch green card equivalent alone. I knew a gyro cart guy who had a daughter in Pakistan and then ditched his wife behind there. He was only 4/10 5'8 stats wise and fucking gyro seller yet still got a decent foid just due to USA halo. Dutch cels like you can do same

All religions are fake

God isn’t real but I’ve never had a problem with religious people

Hindus are cool

Come to India. But leave your pride and all of your delusions behind. If you try any of the shit you mentioned, nobody will accept you and nothing except your body hanging from a tree as an example (by extremist) will occur, and meanwhile the woke and often schizophrenic India media will tarnish you by calling you out on the News. And still, no girl will come.

This world doesn't work that way. And you are not a real gangster, like most of us you are, you aren't going to join some Hindutva hardliners and be accepted as a rando-without-a-family caste guy. You would need ENORMOUS support to live a life like this, which don't now, nor will you ever have.

If you come to India, come as a spiritual begger looking for a humble life and follow the advice and suggestions of people like me. Wiser and older more experienced than you...

Otherwise stfu and stay where you are.

the sad truth. regardless of what religion you choose, you can't get laid unless rich or good looking. I think your best option is to Afghanistan Maxx and learn farsi. Pakistan itself has many Pathans who would marry their daughters off for the dutch green card equivalent alone. I knew a gyro cart guy who had a daughter in Pakistan and then ditched his wife behind there. He was only 4/10 5'8 stats wise and fucking gyro seller yet still got a decent foid just due to USA halo. Dutch cels like you can do same
His approach is delusional. Talking like this is a sign someone is in the grips of the worst type of dissassociative mental health crisis. Its typical when desperate to think that if you just SAY something that one group seems to be partial to, that they will accept you and you can start some new life in a nice Monastery filled with foids.

BUT, everyone knows life doesn't work that way, whether you believe yourself or not is irrelevant. In 1650, maybe, in 2023, he'll just be rejected at every level of society. Shit, people who type like OP aren't even able to gather the right documents to be able to leave the airport, let aline live in a drastically new environment !

I already know OP's tendencies. Hes an unstable obnoxious fella. And if we are to take, even remotely seriously, what he has written as his "plan", I will guarantee he'll be detained or in the hospital shortly after he arrives wherever the fuck hes going. Full stop!

Last edited:

And please, don't make me laugh by tagging @Indracel, he can't give "advice" HAHA! Top Kek. He's an unaccomplished 19 year old asking his mommy for permission to have forks while in India and sitting in a California Ivory tower collegiate setting rest of the time. He also is convinced that "living in India" is no way to live and he will be living on Sunset Boulevard with an awesome California snow bunny as some sort of rich "Computer Science + Health Care professional".

Just like @RREEEEEEEEE and quite a few others, he will be coming back to me a few years down the line in PMs and asking me how to re-envision his behavior so that he can survive. And a large number of low smv Western curries who rejected the idea living like a Monk in India (or somewhere comparable) will realize that they are lucky to just be alive and healthy, forget "ascending with foid blaa blaa" thats all Top Kek - delusional. They are lucky if they are even able to move to India (or anywhere) by the time they realize they need it badly enough.

Last edited:
; when you like one of their female relatives, they go ape-shit crazy
bro you're just ugly. simple as. many of my female relatives got married with no trouble

Hating Islam should be a given… stupid sandnigger

Hinduism is a big tent. Probably the most open one there is. Hindutva people don't define it any more than the Hare Krishnas or the Germans. It takes all types to make a world. Or a religion. It's a big glorious mess. And aren't we all.

cope i probably mog you hard when you were 19
Are you trying to assert sexual authority? If so, you know where we can talk...

If its "achievements" you are talking about, I mean maybe... I was a guitar/piano playing party go'er who smoke pot and got mediocre to slightly above average grades in a top 100 University in the U.S.

But alas, you're on this site and that means your current "achievements" at 19 are meaningless anyway, and at the current rate they likely won't bring you much happiness. But.. lets see.

Hinduism spiritually mogs Islam.

Yes drinking cow piss, bathing in cow dung, marrying dogs, letting your wife have sex with dead horses is very spiritual

I generally agree, but not because of Hinduism per say. Certain sects of Brahmins were able to mog most of "Muslim culture" in terms of being better assimilated to grow in Western career success, even though I feel Islam (overall) is a more serious religion than Hinduism aimed to be, in terms of its direct worship of one God. However not all of Islam's Muslims are valuable.

Last edited:
Yes drinking cow piss, bathing in cow dung, marrying dogs, letting your wife have sex with dead horses is very spiritual
This is low caste Hinduism. Not Brahminical Hinduism. Hinduism is a very broad collection of things.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

No religion for subhumans.

This is low caste Hinduism. Not Brahminical Hinduism. Hinduism is a very broad collection of things.
Lol no. Everything I mentioned has scriptural basis for it. I can quote the verses if you want

Lmao imagine seeing a Pakistani muzzie stoning mosques and dancing to Jay shree Ram songs :feelskek::feelskek:

Lol no. Everything I mentioned has scriptural basis for it. I can quote the verses if you want
Lol. Yes. It is. It means you don't know the difference between Orthodoxy and orthopraxy. Its true some of those things are mentioned in various texts and it is true that the majority of lower and middle caste hindus practice like this. However, certain Brahmins constricted those meanings and removed them from practice. Even in symbolic ritual the presence of dung and urine is not in equal proportion any way to the other ingredients but....

I do not see the need or validity in these sort of practices. Like I said, Hinduism is a collection of a broad range of things thrown together.

Last edited:
Lmao imagine seeing a Pakistani muzzie stoning mosques and dancing to Jay shree Ram songs :feelskek::feelskek:
Can you please explain the high caste attitude of the youth towards drinking cow piss and dung and all that to @Ricordanza ? Do you do it, isn't it not practiced by most upper caste Brahmins in India today?

Can you please explain the high caste attitude of the youth towards drinking cow piss and dung and all that
I have literally never seen anyone drinking cow piss or eating cow dung. Only gangetic and South niggers do such stuff.

before: retarded
after: retarded

Lol. Yes. It is. It means you don't know the difference between Orthodoxy and orthopraxy. Its true some of those things are mentioned in various texts and it is true that the majority of lower and middle caste hindus practice like this. However, certain Brahmins constricted those meanings and removed them from practice. Even in symbolic ritual the presence of dung and urine is not in equal proportion any way to the other ingredients but....

I do not see the need or validity in these sort of practices. Like I said, Hinduism is a collection of a broad range of things thrown together.
Yeah except the ashvamedha ritual has been carried out for hundreds of years by kings and it’s the one that involves animal sacrifice and dead horse beastiality. Unless you’re saying that kings are low caste then idk what to tell you. What about the texts that mention how brahma married and raped his own daughter, brahma Vishnu and shiva gangraped anusuya a Hindu sages wife, Sages turned themselves into deers and engaged in beastiality.

Hinduism is full of filthy degenerate rituals. No wonder curries rape so much, they look up to their (false) gods

I have literally never seen anyone drinking cow piss or eating cow dung. Only gangetic and South niggers do such stuff.
They were doing it all over India don't cope. But now days, I think the upper caste Hindus have completely phased it out.... all over India.

Can you please explain the high caste attitude of the youth towards drinking cow piss and dung and all that to @Ricordanza ? Do you do it, isn't it not practiced by most upper caste Brahmins in India today?
Cow piss is used in Hindu housewarming rituals. I’ve seen it myself

Cow piss is used in Hindu housewarming rituals. I’ve seen it myself
Thats not the same as rolling in it, drinking it and eating dung. Don't change your tune !

They were doing it all over India don't cope. But now days, I think the upper caste Hindus have completely phased it out.... all over India.
No, I have never seen any North Indian doing such filthy stuff. Drinking and eating cow waste is only gangetic and South Indian thing.

I'll take it over flying jetliners into buildings, paid suicide bombings, paid murders of writers and journalists, burning books, and ... wait a minute, are we really doing this now?

It's so easy to cherry-pick stuff from the fringe, yeah?

I'll take it over flying jetliners into buildings, paid suicide bombings, paid murders of writers and journalists, burning books, and ... wait a minute, are we really doing this now?

It's so easy to cherry-pick stuff from the fringe, yeah?
None of those things are found in islamic scripture. People who do these things will be answerable to God. All the things I mentioned about Hinduism however are found in their so called 'holy' scriptures

cope harder, you don't get more brahaminical than the manusmriti:

you even get punished for stealing cow dung jfl

also some stuff from the vedas on horse sex
No point in arguing with hindpoo dindpoo pajeets, man, they're high off of cow piss

India is not incel friendly. They are absurdly blue pilled and treat black pilled incels like shit.

All these religious people will be biased against incels. In the military and religious communities brotherhood only exists for normies while the incels are just the punching bag. There is no brotherhood in real life except the brotherhood among incels. trying to find brotherhood among normies is suicide. But at the same time if you're able to get a cute girl maybe someone very poor then you'd ascend and become a little more accepted by the normies just because you have a girl.
Then again you'll never really be a normie they will still bias against you for ugliness but just a step improvement from no girl.