Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindus! GTFIH!

Its just different curry ethnicities trying to feel superior to each other. Northern curries think they're whiter and better than south indian curries. Etc Etc. Its just nonsense because we curries are all more or less the same skin color which is shit color.
This is only @Misogynist Curry 卐 honestly. The rest of us who are Westerners (only ethnically Indian) don't give two shits about all this weird ass North/South shit. Honestly their all the same when it comes to their ways of imagining Hinduism and argumentation. Most of them are foreign to the Western ways of thought anyway, yet we suffer from that, so their problems seem smaller.
I am not religious, so no fight over this concept for me, culture.. i am not a curry to know your culture in detail
This thing with @Indracel and I is about him being a dumbfuck 19 year old whose practically a wokester and me telling him that his teachers lied to him because hes not that intelligent but infact nearly an an NPC wokester in disguise.

With his pro-covid cuckery.

This is only @Misogynist Curry 卐 honestly. The rest of us who are Westerners who are ethnically Indian don't give two shits about all this weird ass North/South shit. Most of them are foreign to the Western ways of thought anyway, we suffer from that, so their problems are smaller.

This thing with @Indracel and I is about him being a dumbfuck 19 year old whose practically a wokester and me telling him that his teachers lied to him because hes not that intelligent but infact nearly an an NPC wokester in disguise.

With his pro-covid cuckery.
If you are really 30 or even 40+ years old... you dont see uselessness of online arguments? Shame on you! Stop that ridiculous bickering, neither you neither him will gain anything from that

If you are really 30 or even 40+ years old... you dont see uselessness of online arguments? Shame on you! Stop that ridiculous bickering, neither you neither him will gain anything from that
Its worth it to save somebody and I think he needs some saving. However, eventually yes, it may become fruitless.

Its worth it to save somebody and I think he needs some saving. However, eventually yes, it may become fruitless.
Useless, useless. You, of all people should know that you cant reshape a man by insulting him

Useless, useless. You, of all people should know that you cant reshape a man by insulting him
Oh I beg to differ. First of all, a 19 year old in college is NOT a man. I mean, lets leave aside the fact that he himself insults also, but when the difference is 19 & 40, and the subject is a confused arrogant pseudo-intellectual, I absolutely can. This is Incel.is, not some warm and fuzzy bullshit classroom. His dismissal of what I told him, and the subject matter in favor regurgitating normie mainstream themes, which are detrimental to public health calls for more agressive measures.

Hes done this on literally every topic of which I know he has ZERO personal experience. Whether we are talking about Psychiatry, Vaping or Covid, (all of which my experience with is order of magnitude greater than his) this 19 year old freshman is going to get "equal" respect from me? Why? Theres no such thing as "equal" in this case and YOU or anybody on this site should at least know that much. I've lived a life, and he hasn't yet, simple as that. The guy is like every Indian-American leftist I've ever met, including myself at one point in time. So I speak from experience, what rhe fuck does he speak from? CNN and his own misunderstanding of wikipedia and the world around him?

Last edited:
Oh I beg to differ. First of all, a 19 year old in college is NOT a man. I mean, lets leave aside the fact that he himself insults also, but when the difference is 19 & 40, and the subject is a confused arrogant pseudo-intellectual, I absolutely can. This is Incel.is, not some warm and fuzzy bullshit classroom. His dismissal of what I told him, and the subject matter in favor regurgitating normie mainstream themes, which are detrimental to public health calls for more agressive measures.

Hes done this on literally every topic of which I know he has ZERO personal experience. Whether we are talking about Psychiatry, Vaping or Covid, (all of which my experience with is order of magnitude greater than his) this 19 year old freshman is going to get "equal" respect from me? Why? Theres no such thing as "equal" in this case and YOU or anybody on this site should at least know that much. I've lived a life, and he hasn't yet, simple as that. The guy is like every Indian-American leftist I've ever met, including myself at one point in time. So I speak from experience, what rhe fuck does he speak from? CNN and his own misunderstanding of wikipedia and the world around him?
I can tell when the man is fixated. More - i know that you cant realistically take fixation from man.. so godspeed, my brethren, godspeed. Do what you want to do

I can tell when the man is fixated. More - i know that you cant realistically take fixation from man.. so godspeed, my brethren, godspeed. Do what you want to do
Yeah fella. Thats what working hard for many years has earned me, I usually do what I want..

Don't worry if @Indracel even makes it to survive to my age of 40 and God willing I'm still around, I guarantee he would have reversed everything he currently believes as a naieve world-virgin and will come back for answers...

..Right now hes an annoying child that thinks "Science will save me" LMAO Top Kek

@Indracel

Also I'm going to start hitting you hard on every post you make

I will not speak with you any further on this Covid until you admit that the mRNA Covid vaccines have caused (at the very least) cardiovascular issues and even death in so many increasing case in the Western wokd that your faves and Leftist look like idiots. I also want you to admit that since I am pro-vaccine in India and the Indian vaccines have fared much better than Western vaccines up to this point that something is very wrong with Western vaccines. I am not just being contrarian because otherwise I'd be against non-mRNA vaccines in India too right?

You are an uneducated NPC !