Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindus! GTFIH!

I thought niggas were turning to islam to get a submissive loyal wife unicorn?

What happened to that cope?

If nothing else, you can go Jihad for that 72 virgin pussy reward?
Lmfao if you think they exist. They’re degenerate; these “Muslim” women (and men, btw).

@Indracel @JayGoptri @wereq advice for OP?

the sad truth. regardless of what religion you choose, you can't get laid unless rich or good looking. I think your best option is to Afghanistan Maxx and learn farsi. Pakistan itself has many Pathans who would marry their daughters off for the dutch green card equivalent alone. I knew a gyro cart guy who had a daughter in Pakistan and then ditched his wife behind there. He was only 4/10 5'8 stats wise and fucking gyro seller yet still got a decent foid just due to USA halo. Dutch cels like you can do same
Actually, Pathans hate non-Pathan people of Pakistan like me, they have a superiority complex. As for Afghanistan; they are also Pathans but they specifically hate Pakistanis like me. I was there in Pakistan and got no difference in treatment because I’m subhuman.

Come to India. But leave your pride and all of your delusions behind. If you try any of the shit you mentioned, nobody will accept you and nothing except your body hanging from a tree as an example (by extremist) will occur, and meanwhile the woke and often schizophrenic India media will tarnish you by calling you out on the News. And still, no girl will come.

This world doesn't work that way. And you are not a real gangster, like most of us you are, you aren't going to join some Hindutva hardliners and be accepted as a rando-without-a-family caste guy. You would need ENORMOUS support to live a life like this, which don't now, nor will you ever have.

If you come to India, come as a spiritual begger looking for a humble life and follow the advice and suggestions of people like me. Wiser and older more experienced than you...

Otherwise stfu and stay where you are.
I will only come to India if I can get a waifu, then I’ll Hindumaxx and be a loyal servant to my new community.

His approach is delusional. Talking like this is a sign someone is in the grips of the worst type of dissassociative mental health crisis. Its typical when desperate to think that if you just SAY something that one group seems to be partial to, that they will accept you and you can start some new life in a nice Monastery filled with foids.

BUT, everyone knows life doesn't work that way, whether you believe yourself or not is irrelevant. In 1650, maybe, in 2023, he'll just be rejected at every level of society. Shit, people who type like OP aren't even able to gather the right documents to be able to leave the airport, let aline live in a drastically new environment !

I already know OP's tendencies. Hes an unstable obnoxious fella. And if we are to take, even remotely seriously, what he has written as his "plan", I will guarantee he'll be detained or in the hospital shortly after he arrives wherever the fuck hes going. Full stop!
I will go for Dalits then, would that help?

And please, don't make me laugh by tagging @Indracel, he can't give "advice" HAHA! Top Kek. He's an unaccomplished 19 year old asking his mommy for permission to have forks while in India and sitting in a California Ivory tower collegiate setting rest of the time. He also is convinced that "living in India" is no way to live and he will be living on Sunset Boulevard with an awesome California snow bunny as some sort of rich "Computer Science + Health Care professional".

Just like @RREEEEEEEEE and quite a few others, he will be coming back to me a few years down the line in PMs and asking me how to re-envision his behavior so that he can survive. And a large number of low smv Western curries who rejected the idea living like a Monk in India (or somewhere comparable) will realize that they are lucky to just be alive and healthy, forget "ascending with foid blaa blaa" thats all Top Kek - delusional. They are lucky if they are even able to move to India (or anywhere) by the time they realize they need it badly enough.
Links to stories of western curries who went to India to ascend? I thought I was the only one.

Yes drinking cow piss, bathing in cow dung, marrying dogs, letting your wife have sex with dead horses is very spiritual
I would do all this except for the last part for an Indian waifu.

Lmao imagine seeing a Pakistani muzzie stoning mosques and dancing to Jay shree Ram songs :feelskek::feelskek:
Of course if I were to do that I wouldn’t be a “muzzie.” But if I can get an Indian waifu this will become reality.

All these religious people will be biased against incels. In the military and religious communities brotherhood only exists for normies while the incels are just the punching bag. There is no brotherhood in real life except the brotherhood among incels. trying to find brotherhood among normies is suicide. But at the same time if you're able to get a cute girl maybe someone very poor then you'd ascend and become a little more accepted by the normies just because you have a girl.
Then again you'll never really be a normie they will still bias against you for ugliness but just a step improvement from no girl.
Are you in India bhai? Tbh I’m obviously incel by looks so if they don’t accept incels then I can’t cope with this anymore. :(

If he stands out yeah. But I doubt anyone is going to careless. Normies don’t give af anywhere typically. He might get heckled if he looks too foreign maybe.
Though even if he goes there, going there expecting a girl is dumb. If OP is looking for a golddigger country he should look elsewhere.
Why is it dumb? We used to be one country. I’m like a familiar foreigner; a distant family member, really. I speak the language and all and I’m familiar with the culture. I probably will stand out due my Jew nose though.

Isn´t a crime to leave islam ? If people find it out may they try to kill you ?
I would be living in India. And it’s more of a moral crime rather than a real crime, you know? It’s just low IQcels who think they can kill me for it.

Pretty sure u won’t get shit if u throw stones at Muslims or mosques unless u get anti Islam wife who hates muslims
That’s basically… Hindus. :feelskek:

join pakistani equivalent of intelligence agency and ascend with cia stacy after looksmaxxing :feelsthink:
Looksmaxxing for me means hardmaxxing. Softmaxxing doesn’t do shit when there’s something smack-dab in the middle of your face. But I don’t want plastic surgery so my only option is Hindumaxxing and getting a waifu in India (not in that order). Since I’m too subhuman for my own community. :(

Looksmaxxing for me means hardmaxxing. Softmaxxing doesn’t do shit when there’s something smack-dab in the middle of your face. But I don’t want plastic surgery so my only option is Hindumaxxing and getting a waifu in India (not in that order). Since I’m too subhuman for my own community. :(
travel to Afghanistan and steal a foid

travel to Afghanistan and steal a foid
Dude, they fkn hate Pakistanis. They would murder me instantly. Someone else suggested Afghan Pakistanis but they’re the same as Afghans; they HATE Indic peoples of Pakistan. They got a superiority complex. Won’t work.

Why is it dumb? We used to be one country. I’m like a familiar foreigner; a distant family member, really. I speak the language and all and I’m familiar with the culture. I probably will stand out due my Jew nose though.
I am pretty sure most of india is very communal, as a foreigner, or outside of the community it’s pretty hard to fit in. Unless you have relatives already there. Not sure about major cities but it’s probably filled with the same problem as western cities and tinderlites.

You can try visiting it to judge for yourself, in India the concept is that if an incel ever stood up for themself the horde of mentally disabled blue pilled curries would beat him to death, curries are extreme hateful and violent towards black pilled incels that is basically why they are absurdly blue pilled, personally i think going to India to escape incel discrimination is stupid, but going to India can make sense for other reasons

Coverage? You mean like insurance?

Don't worry about it.

Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.
Documentary Cure for Leftistic/ Ideologies
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179096Friday, January 22, 2016 2:58 PM CST
Yes, here you go. This will reveal the truthful aspects of leftism to you. Systematic ideologies of Islam shown below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVJjBiHzOA
Re: Documentary Cure for Leftistic/ Ideologies
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179308Friday, January 22, 2016 3:02 PM CST
Barack "Imam" Obama is gladly embracing the Saudi princes as I-SIL is given greater access to oil reserves throughout the Middle-East. It is truly a blissful event for leftists/Islam sympathizers.
Re: how many of yall been to jail
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179491Friday, January 22, 2016 3:05 PM CST
Yes. I was incarcerated for five years for forging large quantities of crucial documents involving federal services over a span of months. I have now reformed and become a servant of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179678Friday, January 22, 2016 3:08 PM CST
Well Liberals, have you begun to banish your oblivion now that you recognize that the power-vacuum created by Bush was merely an opportunity for Sovereign Imam to dominate the Middle-East and America upon gaining entry into a position of power?

Re: What's your least trusted news source?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986928Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:17 AM CST
Any resource intoxicated by the influence of 'radical' leftists such as Barack "Imam" Obama/Hillary "Da'wah" Clinton.
Re: Half of OT is LGBT and yet we have the acceptance issue
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194146988Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:44 PM CDT
"ROBLOX needs to bring back the Global Chat subforum so we can contain political/religious discussion there again" This will never occur. ROBLOX is a liberal company controlled by leftists in liberal America. Only more censorship will be added when possible.

Re: lol im scared help me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185677479Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
Yes, you likely will. Barack "Imam" Obama regularly advocates his support for Islamic terrorism. Ensure that you are not riding an airplane with leftist Arabs.

Re: roblox has something against a certain kind of people?!
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182213839Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:03 AM CST
Quite pitiful. ROBLOX greatly endorses and advocates leftistic ideologies. As a direct result, Arabic use is silently-encouraged by the moderators. Your decal was rejected because you were perceived as being an "Islamophobic" rightist.
Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182215978Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:56 AM CST
" but he sounds awesome" Indeed he is. When I last spoke with Chimmihc earlier today, he hinted towards me that he is also developing a mechanism to efficiently implement client-sided physics over an Internet connection in C++. I am hoping that he will give us public access to his newly-created private Github repository.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182216035Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:58 AM CST
Individuals with vulvas are known for psychologically-punishing vulnerable male individuals.

Last edited:
I will only come to India if I can get a waifu, then I’ll Hindumaxx and be a loyal servant to my new community.
None of this will work for you, you are a mental cripple! Do I need to quote you back all the shit you said to me, and about Indian culture and how superior you are? I still have it in the chat. So do you now admit you are a piece of shit in character also?
I will go for Dalits then, would that help?
No, absolutely zero chance. I just know how screwed up you are, and you will not be tolerated by anyone whom you could have a hope of communicating with, or even begin forging a relationship with. Not even men for simple food service, let alone trying to get a foid. Just the way you wrote your OP shows how delusional and out of touch with reality you are!
Links to stories of western curries who went to India to ascend? I thought I was the only one.
The fuck? What are you even talking about. Proof read your sentences! You ascended? Are you brain damaged dude? You fought with me left and right when I tried to teach you about yourself (wrote me all sorts of nasty messages on PM) and now, you are back asking for my help and advice on ascending ? LOL.

You wouldn't survive a single week here or anywhere. Thats the truth !

Last edited:
You are too negative. I think it will work.
Absolutely positively ZERO chance. Mark my words right here and let the whole forum see how right I am about these things! Ready?
curryification of .is theory was right
Nah man, its not just that. Some of these kids ask for my advice, flip out when I give them the Hardknocks real blackpilled truth based on my assessment of their behaviors, then they spaz out all over PM cause their ego grips them, call me all sorts of names and then..guess what.. in a few months time, they are back asking me "Hey man, I'm so sorry can you help me move to India and find a girl I'll be a good boy" LMAO. They are the worst that the inpatient Psych-ward at a hospital has to offer. Its like "Shutter Island" with these GenZ curries, have you seen that movie? In fact dude didn't even say "sorry" he just starts asking for advice like nothing happened. Shit is hilarious.

I mean you should have seen the type of shit this moron was writing few months back. Shit is top Kek.

Last edited:
I would do all this except for the last part for an Indian waifu.
You really think hindus will be happy about you going after their sisters? Only yts aren't protective of their female relatives

You really think hindus will be happy about you going after their sisters? Only yts aren't protective of their female relatives
This guy is just a mental patient in the middle of psychosis. I mean an out of touch, Paki-Westerner Muslim background Incel who trashed talked Indian Hindus his whole life says hes going to now move to India (general) and somehow be happy scoring a foid who will not even speak any language he knows and then sex her up and live a happy life?!? Is he going to communicate with her using sign language? LMAO. That too he was smashing me left and right for suggesting he move to India for a more peaceful monk life just a few months back..

You know the problem with these types of morons is they have absolutely no real life experience. They just don't understand that because THEY finally realized something it doesn't mean people will also agree with them and make it work LOL.

Why? Who is supposed to educate the public about science besides scientists themselves?
Again, time number 55. He was not truly a producing scientist. You also have a lot of admiration for this word, you think it means something totally different than what it should mean.

Here is an example of a Scientist. He was working in the area of mRNA long before anything Covid. Most of his publications were done about SARS virus types BEFORE Covid. And yet, leftist and establishment Democrats have colludes with Wiki and Google to display the fact he spoke critical thought to the handling of vaccines, instead of any of his previous work.

You just said science communication and doing scientific work HAD to be kept separate. Then what's your issue with Dawkins not doing scientific work? According to you both HAVE to be kept separate.
Today they should be, otherwise assholes like you get the idea they are intelligent LoL.

My issue is, the fact you are unable to see that Dawkins chose to abandon any real traction he may have had (which was very little to begin with) to contributing to the field of biology in a material way, and instead wages a war of the Humanities fields and Religion.

Nevertheless:

Dawkins, R., & Krebs, J. R. (1979). Arms races between and within species. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series B. Biological Sciences, 205(1161), 489-511.
Science glamour.
Dawkins, R., & Carlisle, T. R. (1976). Parental investment, mate desertion and a fallacy. Nature, 262(5564), 131-133.
Okay. Fine. Science reporter. Educator.
Dawkins, R. (1979). Twelve misunderstandings of kin selection. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 51(2), 184-200.
Same as Above ^
Dawkins, R. (1978). Replicator selection and the extended phenotype 3. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 47(1), 61-76.

Dawkins, R. (1982). Replicators and vehicles. Current problems in sociobiology, 45, 64.

Dawkins, R. (2019). The evolution of evolvability. In Artificial life (pp. 201-220). Routledge.

Dawkins, R. (1981). In defence of selfish genes. Philosophy, 56(218), 556-573.

Brockmann, H. J., Grafen, A., & Dawkins, R. (1979). Evolutionarily stable nesting strategy in a digger wasp. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 77(4), 473-496.

Dawkins, R., & Brockmann, H. J. (1980). Do digger wasps commit the Concorde fallacy?. Animal Behaviour, 28(3), 892-896.

Dawkins, R. (1990). Parasites, desiderata lists and the paradox of the organism. Parasitology, 100(S1), S63-S73.

Brockmann, H. J., & Dawkins, R. (1979). Joint nesting in a digger wasp as an evolutionarily stable preadaptation to social life. Behaviour, 71(3-4), 203-244.

Smith, J. N., & Dawkins, R. (1971). The hunting behaviour of individual great tits in relation to spatial variations in their food density. Animal Behaviour, 19(4), 695-706.

Krebs, John R. & Dawkins, Richard (1984). Animal Signals: Mind-Reading and Manipulation. In J. R. Krebs & N. B. Davies (eds.), Behavioural Ecology: An Evolutionary Approach. Blackwell Scientific. pp. 380–402.

Mind you, all these publications have anywhere from a few hundred to two thousand citations, for a combined total of 113464 citations. Since he's jut a "science presenter" with "no real contributions to science" while you're a scholar with wisdom that none of those aforementioned individuals have, how do your citation metrics compare?
Means little to negate my point about him and many others' point about the same. In most of these publications he is waging a war on religion Lol.
Actually, I don't care about Richard Dawkins in particular.
Yes you do. I asked you specifically when we had the "sex is not a biological need" discussion and on discord several times, "who do you consider to be a scientist then" after a piece I posted about Bret Weinstein, your reply was "Richard Dawkins" so yeah... you do.
The fact you assume for no reason that I was some disciple of his (along with repeatedly bringing up irrelevant facts and people like Fauci and the COVID-19 vaccines into debates that have nothing to do whatsoever with them).
It had everything to do with them. The government and political response to Covid scamdemic is almost an exact measure of how they are in the grips of metaphysical desire and internal mediation. When I tried to teach you that vocabulary so that you could understand what I was saying, you behaved ridiculously by declaring "this bullshit has nothing to do with Psychology and Behavior of people I take my information from Psychology and Psychiatry" then you quoted some wikipedia page about brain scans. I replied with what Thomas Szasz, a psychiatrist says about his own field's short comings, to which you couldn't even (and still haven't) been able to reply at all. You forget the sequence of invents on here and discord that led you to think you understand what I (or anyone else you keep citing too for that matter) am saying or how those fields connect.
shows a) how in the dark you are about understanding people despite claiming to be able to do so on a general level.
It doesn't, and I have given you the chronology of events above.
b) that you have some sort of agenda against the people who you are keen on attacking.
I generally don't like seduction artists and bullshitters. We have all done it. It makes a person real sick in the head. Its time to call a spade a spade. Dawkins, Faucci, whomever. I don't particularly think you agree with them, I think you don't know any more than the fact other people think they are pioneers etc.
My preferred critic of Christianity from a historical perspective is Bart Ehrman.
Great. A man who even in his Atheism adits being an agnostic is best, after struggling with the philosophical problems of evil and suffering ! Wow.
  1. This is incorrect, strict Darwinism has been rejected by some biologists, including the likes of Stephen Jay Gould.
  2. Since you're claiming he just "popularized" existing facts, who theorized the selfish gene framework then, and mind linking me their publications?.
Re-read what I wrote and don't use the book title. I said Dawkins POPULARIZED the theories involving the fact that genes replicate. This was a known discovery already. So I'm not sure what you are whinning about.
You could be a Nobel Prize winner for all I care. Arguments stand for themselves regardless of who says them.
Nope, I just know motivations of people when I aee them. I used to think Dawkins was just swell until I realized how poisonous his type of thinking and way of explaining is to the new generation of potential thinkers.
Then I'm sure you have a response to all those publications.
Will not look at any of the crap beyond self-ish gene. Ive seen dawkins speak a hundred times, I know what hes about.

Probably because they don't care about "Wittgenstein" or any of those other dry philosophers.
Wittgenstein is not easy to read, thats true. But his work regarding what language really entails (a series of promises based around Trust and not Truth) is revolutionary. Dry is good, the reason you don't like "dry" is because you want someone to seduce you with racey crap so you can shake your ass along with them and dance on stage like a faggot. Hence you prefer charlatans.
you keep lecturing about, but want practical advice like on how to integrate into Indian culture (but have to soothe your ego first before you'll provide it) :feelsugh:
I've given practical advice if and when it matters. Again, you were born like, last month, so you have no clue what I've done or not done with people over the years that I've tried to do it with. And this bullshit about "practical advice for India ascending" is again another attempt at being Alpha dog and shaking your ass. Still yet, if someone has a real shot, and all the pieces fit, of course I've given it.

And honestly "how to integrate into Indian culture?" - if one is asking this question and expecting a short essay or "how to" cliff notes, its just reaffirmation that they can't do it naturally in the first place. A person who has come, taken the first big steps, and then meets with me to ask me questions - I may be able to give them a few answers (if they behave appropriately about it without acting like its owed to them, as you might). But you are a fool if you think there is some sort of one-stop-shop guide to "integrating into India" LoL.

Last edited:
What they mean by "misrepresenting science" is that they disagree with his position that can you use natural sciences to "debunk" religion and that faith is necessarily contradictory to the scientific process. I of course agree with that. I'm unsurprised that many don't, given how much they don't want to antagonize religious belief.
This is the most important thing about him, since he spent the last 40 years doing ONLY that LoL.

What they mean by "misrepresenting science" is that they disagree with his position that can you use natural sciences to "debunk" religion and that faith is necessarily contradictory to the scientific process. I of course agree with that. I'm unsurprised that many don't, given how much they don't want to antagonize religious belief.
Also- actually there is one thing you and the main contention of the article is wrong about. Honestly, even in precise sciences, Scientist have a theory, they make observations and test the theory, and when they fine tune parameters and expect certain outcomes it is still a matter of FAITH. They don't know what the outcome will be, but they have faith in the theory at the moment. So infact, even the natural sciences can gel with concepts of Trust and Faith! AND BY THE WAY, THIS REALIZATION IS WHAT WITTGENSTEIN HELPS US TO UNDERSTAND !

Are you learning yet?

But - for your ego's sake, lets assume this is too abstract or deep, and go with what you said. That Dawkins' only mistake is that he is fighting a fruitless battle using the Natural sciences against Religion.. I'm SURE he KNOWS IT from the beginning. Its not too difficult to figure out. But like a charlatan who wants to shake his buttocks on stage, he did it anyway. Which means HE IS OF SHAKY MORAL CHARACTER. He is misleading, and enjoys the process of his theater.

Last edited:
Nothing will change for you, religion doesn't instantly grant you a sub wife. You need to be a chad

Nothing will change for you, religion doesn't instantly grant you a sub wife. You need to be a chad

I think this..."advice"...demonstrates a lack of self-awareness, as well as subpar analytical abilities.

Don't worry about it.

Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.
Documentary Cure for Leftistic/ Ideologies
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179096Friday, January 22, 2016 2:58 PM CST
Yes, here you go. This will reveal the truthful aspects of leftism to you. Systematic ideologies of Islam shown below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVJjBiHzOA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179308Friday, January 22, 2016 3:02 PM CST
Barack "Imam" Obama is gladly embracing the Saudi princes as I-SIL is given greater access to oil reserves throughout the Middle-East. It is truly a blissful event for leftists/Islam sympathizers.
Re: how many of yall been to jail
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179491Friday, January 22, 2016 3:05 PM CST
Yes. I was incarcerated for five years for forging large quantities of crucial documents involving federal services over a span of months. I have now reformed and become a servant of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182179678Friday, January 22, 2016 3:08 PM CST
Well Liberals, have you begun to banish your oblivion now that you recognize that the power-vacuum created by Bush was merely an opportunity for Sovereign Imam to dominate the Middle-East and America upon gaining entry into a position of power?

Re: What's your least trusted news source?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986928Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:17 AM CST
Any resource intoxicated by the influence of 'radical' leftists such as Barack "Imam" Obama/Hillary "Da'wah" Clinton.
Re: Half of OT is LGBT and yet we have the acceptance issue
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194146988Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:44 PM CDT
"ROBLOX needs to bring back the Global Chat subforum so we can contain political/religious discussion there again" This will never occur. ROBLOX is a liberal company controlled by leftists in liberal America. Only more censorship will be added when possible.

Re: lol im scared help me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185677479Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
Yes, you likely will. Barack "Imam" Obama regularly advocates his support for Islamic terrorism. Ensure that you are not riding an airplane with leftist Arabs.

Re: roblox has something against a certain kind of people?!
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182213839Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:03 AM CST
Quite pitiful. ROBLOX greatly endorses and advocates leftistic ideologies. As a direct result, Arabic use is silently-encouraged by the moderators. Your decal was rejected because you were perceived as being an "Islamophobic" rightist.
Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182215978Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:56 AM CST
" but he sounds awesome" Indeed he is. When I last spoke with Chimmihc earlier today, he hinted towards me that he is also developing a mechanism to efficiently implement client-sided physics over an Internet connection in C++. I am hoping that he will give us public access to his newly-created private Github repository.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182216035Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:58 AM CST
Individuals with vulvas are known for psychologically-punishing vulnerable male individuals.

Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.
Re: i have a trash picked pc here: will destroy it
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478763Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:21 PM CST
It must be quite saddening to know that your mother purchased the second-best quality computer at your local electronics market.

Not a "true" scientist?
Nope. Hes a bullshitter like you.
The fact you abruptly brought up "leftists" and "Democrats" confirms to me that you have a political agenda and are not dispassionately interested in the science of COVID-19 vacines.
I don't have a political agenda, its Covid policy and vaccines that had a social leftist political agenda. Otherwise Covid by itself should have been treated most of the other viruses I've lived through (which are a lot more than you). From N1H1, Swine Flu, to other mundane ones that do not prompt a shut down the economy as was hastily for almost 2 years (depending on region) for Covid. The type of belief that sort of overreacting requires is a Religious belief actually. And since you really advocate for such nonsense as "Science" I would say you are far more "religious" than I am in that sort of bad way.
Sure, you shouldn't always blindly accept conventional wisdom,
..Yet you do on a great many things I've observed..
but you aren't right just because you doubt it either.
This is simp normie assumption. The type cucked normies make, why would you think I'm simply basing it on a few frivolously facts, as opposed to 30 years of observation and the last 3.5 years od disaster and complete opposite reality from the information being put out by tue CDC, FDA, Biden WH, CNN & Co, MSM etc, and left-leaning Scientific consensus?
People who think they're enlightened because they're going against the consensus are every bit as much of being NPCs as those who don't.
Dude. Simp. This is NOT what I'm doing little boy. You are just using this very surface level talking point to describe what I am saying about Covid reactionary phenomenon because its convenient for you.
Oh boy, yet another COVID-19 vaccine doubter, color me surprised.
Actually, most people are like you. Not doubters.
You've been linking these cronies to me for a while now while showing not much understanding about the actual science behind it.
Cronies? Are you fucking kidding me? It means the leftist have really done a good job discrediting them if you think Roger Malone, Bret Weinstein and Assem Malhotra (along with many many others) are "cronies" LMAO. I know whats happening to you. You are able to recognise ugliness discrimination and lookism even though a critic of it would say the same thing to me which you are saying, using the same type of bullshit arguments, (because they are invested in Foid, in Women, they are CUCKS) AND NOW - because you invested so much into think Covid warranted these measures, and you want to be accepted by Doctor community of California normies, YOU are having trouble see whys right in front of you.
I mean seriously, mRNA "fucking up" someones genetic code? How is that even supposed to work?
Sweet lord. You don't read anything do you?
Ironically, he as a biochemist probably doesn't qualify as a scientist under your narrow definition of science either. I mean can he predict cardiac complications from COVID-19 mRNA vaccine usage with an accuracy of 99.9% or something? :feelskek: It's impossible to do that for a field that literally tries to relate chemical reactions at a molecular level to the functioning of entire entire organ systems that contain upwards of trillions of cells each performing millions of reactions.
Its interesting you can recognise the difficulty Malhotra might have in "predicting" cardiac complications (so he simply says be warned of these signals and evidence of wrong doing from pharma companies), and yet you aren't able to apply the same logic when someone says "Covid is so so so dangerous, lets shut down the world for 2 years and hurry out vaccines, and oh btw this is all based on SCIENCE" :feelsjuice:
How is that an issue? You just said science communication to the public has to be kept separate from contributing actual scientific work. Now you're telling me that its Dawkins' fault he chose to do just that.
No, he didn't choose to do that persay. I don't believe he made thay choice consciously. He just got enamoured with the glamour quotient that would come from dogging on Religion using the "Science yard stick" to beat peoplw with. Useless.
None of these are arguments. Just admit you're wrong :feelshaha:

No I didn't. If you search "Dawkins" on the discord you invited me to and our DMs it returns zero results. The only time Dawkins was ever brought up was when you asked me if I was familiar with him on our voice conversation and I said yes.
Voice and discord and PM and here. Infact, you are still advocating for him RIGHT NOW. For some reason.
"metaphysical desire", "internal mediation" :feelskek::feelskek: I'm supposed to believe this over Richard Dawkins?
I mean, for a theory of behavior and Psychology, yes. Dawkins just repeats known facts. Hes not wrong in his facts, hes just worthless beyond a very simple task or need.
You were literally saying that I was "touting spineless worms like Richard Dawkins and Fauci" and now you're telling me that you think that I don't agree with them?
You still are. Faucci and Dawkins are some examples of the reasons for why you misunderstand what role Science has.
Agnosticism is an epistemological position. You can believe a god doesn't exist (atheism) while believing it's impossible to disprove the existence of a God (agnosticism).
Not necessary and Atheism is used for purposes it shouldn't be used for.
If your entire summary of the book is "genes replicate" then I don't think you actually read it.
Before you were born. Long tome ago. Its not a terrible read, but nothing can be done with it.
If you explicitly refuse to look at his actual scientific work.
He has very little.
and only watch him speak about atheism and humanities.
Thats all he truly did for 45 years.
then how are you in a position to claim he made no scientific contributions and that the latter was the only thing he did with his career?
It is and, I am. He wrote a few decent books, made a few good points the began jizzing all over people faces about Science vs. God. You like to drink his jizz.

No he didn't. You just refuse to listen or read him doing anything else. Also, he hasn't even been spending 40 years on the debate between science and religion, he only wrote the God Delusion like 17 years ago.
30 years bullshitting.
Let's see you take down the man himself then. Since you're so sure of yourself and claimed to have heard him speak thousands of times I'm sure you'll have a well thought out response.
Whats there to take down? I don't have any argument or problem with the content of what he said, aside from the fact it could be said like ONCE and then left alone. I mentioned him because YOU worship him. On the phone you said "Whichard Dawkins" like a gerber baby fascinated with his Ken doll.

No, this argument science is a "faith" is quite frankly terrible honestly and I've come across it multiple times from creationists. But I'll let you respond to Richard Dawkins directly and not me since he's a fraud and all?
This is why you are unable to understand Science. Actually Quantum Mechanics and even General Relativity+ Classical Mechanics worked this way at one time. Its always foundational principles and presupposition used go posit an outcome in the beginning. Science is a matter of Trusting the outcomes. Trust is a matter of faith. We can never know the thing in itself anyway. You need to understand Wittgenstein before attacking him.

I suppose, this is india 24/7, some weirdos are trying to gauge each other eyes out for almost nothing... @wereq Khanis aint coming, sorry

Not a "true" scientist?

No?

The fact you abruptly brought up "leftists" and "Democrats" confirms to me that you have a political agenda and are not dispassionately interested in the science of COVID-19 vacines.

Sure, you shouldn't always blindly accept conventional wisdom, but you aren't right just because you doubt it either. People who think they're enlightened because they're going against the consensus are every bit as much of being NPCs as those who don't.

Oh boy, yet another COVID-19 vaccine doubter, color me surprised. You've been linking these cronies to me for a while now while showing not much understanding about the actual science behind it. I mean seriously, mRNA "fucking up" someones genetic code? How is that even supposed to work?

Ironically, he as a biochemist probably doesn't qualify as a scientist under your narrow definition of science either. I mean can he predict cardiac complications from COVID-19 mRNA vaccine usage with an accuracy of 99.9% or something? :feelskek: It's impossible to do that for a field that literally tries to relate chemical reactions at a molecular level to the functioning of entire entire organ systems that contain upwards of trillions of cells each performing millions of reactions.
Actually, you know what this really means about you? You are a strict utilitarian (and of course Atheist) who prefers Science masturbation to actual Science. It was never important to "save lives" from Covid for the people who crushed any critical thought or dissent to economic and social policy decisions being made. Nope, as long as you got to feel a rush of superiority against the whote rednecks, (who don't know The Sacred Super Duper Science) then you as a brown low smv male were happy. For you thats what supporting blindly is about. After seeing the absolute ABYSMAL effect the vaccine has its receipiants, who are still contracting this mild flu-like thing, and after seeing the negative effects on people's health from newly discovered information, why would one who calls themselves "rational" or reasonable ever continue to advoce for it?

Because your already too far down the rabbit hole to admit ya fucked up thas why! Lol.

And, yeah im the beginning I watched and waited to see if the numbers they were putting out in conjunction with ghe policies made any Public Health sense.. and alas it did not! Admit it. Ya fucked up buddyboyo!

:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: Can't get into every internet battle, especially where curries fight over religion and culture.
I am not religious, so no fight over this concept for me, culture.. i am not a curry to know your culture in detail

i am not a curry to know your culture in detail
Its just different curry ethnicities trying to feel superior to each other. Northern curries think they're whiter and better than south indian curries. Etc Etc. Its just nonsense because we curries are all more or less the same skin color which is shit color.

Its just different curry ethnicities trying to feel superior to each other. Northern curries think they're whiter and better than south indian curries. Etc Etc. Its just nonsense because we curries are all more or less the same skin color which is shit color.
Thanks for heads up

@Indracel

One other thing....

You do know that good science for vaccines and the health policy which surrounds them involves WAITING for adverse effects and reporting them for up to 3-5 years before determining a new vaccine using mRNA is safe in the long term right? You now see multiple reports of cardiac arrest and heart problems, what if the mRNA approach leads to even more issues down the road for its recipients. Why is that "worth it" for fending off something so mundane like Covid?