Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hinduism on women, Hinducels GTFIH

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
“The mind of woman cannot be disciplined; she has very little intelligence.” — Indra (Thunder God), Rig Veda 8.XXXIIII.17

“Those who take shelter in the Lord, though they be of inferior birth — women, vaiśyas [merchants] and śūdras [workers] — can attain the supreme destination.” — Bhagvad Gita (9.32)

“Women are light-minded. They are the root of all troubles. Attachment towards them should not be pursued by wakeful persons who desire liberation. [For] there is none more sinning and more sinful than women. Women are the root of all sins … fickle-minded, of evil deeds and emotionally incomprehensible even to an intelligent man.” — Uma Samhita, XXIV, 3:16

“What happens in women is exactly what happens to a leprous monkey when it scratches itself on being afflicted by worms. The pleasure in women is similar to the pleasure that is felt when pus comes out of a swollen tumour. It is nothing more than that. The pleasure in women is similar to the pleasure one feels when faeces and urine are discharged.” — Uma Samhita, XXIII, 56-59

religion is either giga based or giga bluepilled on women tbh

religion is either giga based or giga bluepilled on women tbh
tbh. Islam was (still is) gigaredpilled on women but these days western feminists want to push the narrative of Allah loves gays and Islam is feminist. Such disgrace.

It was written by Ancient Giga Chads who swami maxxed

Some based stuff there

Last edited:

May our libations be most sweet to make thee glad, O Soma-drinker, Heavenly Lord.
16 Neither in thy decree nor mine, but in another's he delights,—
The man who brought us unto this.
17 Indra himself hath said, The mind of woman brooks not discipline,
Her intellect hath little weight.

18 His pair of horses, rushing on in their wild transport, draw his car:
High-lifted is the stallion's yoke.

Based Indra riding a chariot and destroying foids. I guess Indra was a Chad since he is described as a bearded man with a thunderbolt in his hand. But thotpolice nontheless.

The Bhagvad Gita link is a from a cucked translation.
Here's the based one,

O son of Prtha, those who take shelter in Me, though they be of lower birth-women, vaisyas [merchants], as well as sudras [workers]-can approach the supreme destination.

Cope. Most curries are cucks, no offense.

Cope. Most curries are cucks, no offense.
only curry cucks who migrate to Western countries. many based curries where I live in curryland. Even though I am a Muslimcel there are Hinducels in Shiv Sena that go around beating up couples on Valetines Day and people getting beaten up for PDA isn't uncommon at all.

only curry cucks who migrate to Western countries. many based curries where I live in curryland. Even though I am a Muslimcel there are Hinducels in Shiv Sena that go around beating up couples on Valetines Day and people getting beaten up for PDA isn't uncommon at all.
I actually thought of joining such groups ngl but I was told that many of them actually got arrested but were bailed out by party leaders. Plus i'm not a religious or political person, I won't fit in with such groups. Nowadays I think they have toned down doing such things where I live after they had charges on them.

I actually thought of joining such groups ngl but I was told that many of them actually got arrested but were bailed out by party leaders. Plus i'm not a religious or political person, I won't fit in with such groups. Nowadays I think they have toned down doing such things where I live after they had charges on them.
are you also from India?
tbh I can't really join any of these groups since Im Muslim and that'd be cucked from my side to join a Hinducel Nationalist organization, but if Muslimcels and Hinducels could sort out our differences we would realise we are after the same goal

"Because lawlessness prevails, Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted. When the women are corrupted, son of Vrishni, the classes get confused, a confusion leading to hell for family and family killers."
Bhagavad gita

"Because lawlessness prevails, Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted. When the women are corrupted, son of Vrishni, the classes get confused, a confusion leading to hell for family and family killers."
Bhagavad gita
I read that verse too.
The actual meaning is,
When the males are killed, the women become corrupted and mate with the invaders creating undesirable children. Since the children will be slaves.

I am not Hinducel but even Krishna preached the blackpill. Muhammad (PBUH) preached the blackpill. And so did many prophets. It's fucking pathetic how did the world become so bluepilled even after being dosed on blackpills after blackpills.

to a hindu, a woman truly is a toilet

I've even read stuff like this in Hare Krishna books.
I used to look down on stuff like this before but now I understand.

I am a
are you also from India?
tbh I can't really join any of these groups since Im Muslim and that'd be cucked from my side to join a Hinducel Nationalist organization, but if Muslimcels and Hinducels could sort out our differences we would realise we are after the same goal
But there are fundamental differences like Islam calls idol worshiping a sin, but many Hindus worship idols.