Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hinduism looks schizo

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Black And White Art GIF
ted-ed animation GIF
Ganesh Chaturthi GIF by India

Hindus are schizo copers

they eat cow shit n stuff crazy

imagine believing in god as a curry. copemaxxes me
Yeah like imagine believing some blue elephant god can fix your suffERing as a 5'2 balding curry who wants white aryan stacy

You don't judge a religion based on the worst aspects of it. Christian popes raped women, committed murder and hanged people on the stakes for witchcraft etc. Muslim Imams rape children often and in some hadiths they legit preach for the most vile shit ever.

Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to like the ones in OP.

Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones

You don't judge a religion based on the worst aspects of it. Christian popes raped women, committed murder and hanged people on the stakes for witchcraft etc. Muslim Imams rape children often and in some hadiths they legit preach for the most vile shit ever.

Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to like the ones in OP.

Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones
curries me

Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic on
:feelskek:

curries me
I'm a Christian myself nigga but im well read on these things because I read thr Bhagwat Gita, Quoran and the Bible. You should read Bhagwat Gita tbh. It's worthy of a read

interesting i dont know much about hinduism tbh. ive just read parts of the bhagavad gita.

I'm a Christian myself nigga but im well read on these things because I read thr Bhagwat Gita, Quoran and the Bible. You should read Bhagwat Gita tbh. It's worthy of a read
I planning to read it cuz lots of people saying it's comfy and nice cope

Don't forget drinking/ bathing in cow pee too

See my replies above. EE pagan religions are just as weird in their rituals and traditions as Hindus. Eating Rat's tails, Drinking thr blood of goat, burning human feces. There's a bunch of them.

religion was invented by schizos

they're all schizo

it's just lowest-common-denominator schizoposting

religion was invented by schizos

they're all schizo

it's just lowest-common-denominator schizoposting
Religion is a cope for subhumans that want to cling onto the pretense that they're worthless lives have a purpose in a meaningless world.