Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hinduism is more patriarchal than islam

J

Justice

Veteran
It’s more in men’s favor. Men can have sex without getting married. According to the Smritis and as a mleccha (non caste Hindu) there is no obligation to be a householder anyway. Divorce doesn’t exist and a woman cannot get married unless she is a virgin. Also a woman must not talk to strangers and must have a marram to go outside too according to the mahanirvana Tantra. A woman cannot go to heaven if she berates her husband and will end up in hell. If she commits adultery and you kill her and her lover no punishment will be incurred according to lord shiva himself.

Furthermore arranged marriage is the only type of marriage in Kali Yuga so you will not get a woman that follows only her passions but believes in duty.

The only thing less than islam is no polygamy for you and no beating of wife is allowed like in islam but I didn’t say Hinduism was a woman hating religion just patriarchal.

Then these religions like islam and christianity came and destroyed the patriarchal religion of hinduism, now its watered down.

The Tantra ,smriti and Puranas are all supporting what I said.

Last edited:
Time to tantramaxx.

It’s more in men’s favor. Men can have sex without getting married. According to the Smritis and as a mleccha (non caste Hindu) there is no obligation to be a householder anyway. Divorce doesn’t exist and a woman cannot get married unless she is a virgin. Also a woman must not talk to strangers and must have a marram to go outside too according to the mahanirvana Tantra. A woman cannot go to heaven if she berates her husband and will end up in hell. If she commits adultery and you kill her and her lover no punishment will be incurred according to lord shiva himself.

Furthermore arranged marriage is the only type of marriage in Kali Yuga so you will not get a woman that follows only her passions but believes in duty.

The only thing less than islam is no polygamy for you and no beating of wife is allowed like in islam but I didn’t say Hinduism was a woman hating religion just patriarchal.

Then these religions like islam and christianity came and destroyed the patriarchal religion of hinduism, now its watered down.

Hindu foids are the biggest whores ive seen.

Lol in practice none of these things are enforced, the average curryfoid had fucked a ton of chads in college by the time she settles with a betabux.

Yes, Islam is anti-degeneracy while hinduism is pro-degeneracy. That's all I can gather. But in reality if a white man goes to curryland he steals the women without even being religious, jfl.

Yes, Islam is anti-degeneracy while hinduism is pro-degeneracy. That's all I can gather. But in reality if a white man goes to curryland he steals the women without even being religious, jfl.

Islam allows you to fuck sex slave and have 4 wives! How is that anti-degeneracy? In Hinduism the women can't be a degenerate but the man can. Sounds like a good deal.

Islam allows you to fuck sex slave and have 4 wives! How is that anti-degeneracy? In Hinduism the women can't be a degenerate but the man can. Sounds like a good deal.
Are are hindu sects that actually enforce this?

No it doesn't, jfl. Having four wives isn't permissible either, I know degenerate, horny imams may peddle this myth but in reality only in times of war can a man have four wives due to shortage of men. Jfl.

No it doesn't, jfl. Having four wives isn't permissible either, I know degenerate, horny imams may peddle this myth but in reality only in times of war can a man have four wives due to shortage of men. Jfl.

"The Qur’an also suggests certain means of integrating slaves, some of whom were enslaved after being captured in war, into the Muslim community. It allows slaves to marry (either other slaves or free persons; Q. 24.32; 2.221; 4.25) and prohibits owners from prostituting unwilling female slaves (Q. 24.33). Despite this protection against one form of sexual exploitation, female slaves do not have the right to grant or deny sexual access to themselves. Instead, the Qur’an permits men to have sexual access to “what their right hands possess,” meaning female captives or slaves (Q. 23.5-6; 70.29-30). This was widely accepted and practiced among early Muslims; the Prophet Muhammad, for example, kept a slave-concubine (Mariya the Copt) who was given to him as a gift by the Roman governor of Alexandria."

"The Qur’an also suggests certain means of integrating slaves, some of whom were enslaved after being captured in war, into the Muslim community. It allows slaves to marry (either other slaves or free persons; Q. 24.32; 2.221; 4.25) and prohibits owners from prostituting unwilling female slaves (Q. 24.33). Despite this protection against one form of sexual exploitation, female slaves do not have the right to grant or deny sexual access to themselves. Instead, the Qur’an permits men to have sexual access to “what their right hands possess,” meaning female captives or slaves (Q. 23.5-6; 70.29-30). This was widely accepted and practiced among early Muslims; the Prophet Muhammad, for example, kept a slave-concubine (Mariya the Copt) who was given to him as a gift by the Roman governor of Alexandria."

First of all, you can't get your information on Islam from non-Islamic sources. Having said that, it's other people's interpretation. Ancient Arabic words have multiple meanings and they can be the opposite despite being the same word. Therefore you're going by a wrong translation but I have often seen islamophobes use this argument but it doesn't hold any ground for that matter.

First of all, you can't get your information on Islam from non-Islamic sources. Having said that, it's other people's interpretation. Ancient Arabic words have multiple meanings and they can be the opposite despite being the same word. Therefore you're going by a wrong translation but I have often seen islamophobes use this argument but it doesn't hold any ground for that matter.

Can u read arabic?

Meanwhile the average curry foids dream is to “study in Europe or America”. Hmmmmm I wonder why

Divorce doesn’t exist and a woman cannot get married unless she is a virgin. Also a woman must not talk to strangers and must have a marram to go outside too according to the mahanirvana Tantra. A woman cannot go to heaven if she berates her husband and will end up in hell. If she commits adultery and you kill her and her lover no punishment will be incurred according to lord shiva himself.

What good is any of this if it's not enforced in Pajeetland? The bible say's adulterers and sodomizers are to be put to death. Yet most churches are now LGBT friendly and have whores with cleavages out at their services. Islam is atleast enforced in some parts of the world, Iran and Afghanistan still carry out the prescribed punishments for whoredem whilst most Indian girls take dad's money to "study" all the while getting dicked down by white boys.

What good is any of this if it's not enforced in Pajeetland? The bible say's adulterers and sodomizers are to be put to death. Yet most churches are now LGBT friendly and have whores with cleavages out at their services. Islam is atleast enforced in some parts of the world, Iran and Afghanistan still carry out the prescribed punishments for whoredem whilst most Indian girls take dad's money to "study" all the while getting dicked down by white boys.

Thats the problem

islam is an incredibly soi religion, very weak men.
every incel ive met was muslim JFL

Can u read arabic?
Yes, I can. It is similar to Urdu since Urdu follows the Persian script which in turn follows the Arabic script. I actually forgot how to read Arabic since I didn't do anything with it when I got into high school, but last year, I re-learned it myself by re-learning the Urdu alphabet. I can't read it as fast as I used to but I can read it at a pretty slow pace. And then sometimes I still pronounce things badly when I try to read Urdu text. Practice makes perfect.
islam is an incredibly soi religion, very weak men.
every incel ive met was muslim JFL
Well done, you made your first post also the worst post in the forum. Jfl.

last time I checked it was pakistan banning all of the apps, tiktok, tinder....also hindu/indian women at least at fast food places got big mouths/ talk fast and discrispectful to customers.

Allowing people to fuck around is not in men's favor at all except for chad