Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hindu culture is so cringe

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
Tommorow people in my campus will be celebrating holi, some cringe ass festivals where people throw color at eachother. JFL who thinks this is funny it’s literally subhuman tier.

Holi was a week ago, this nigga goes to internet explorer university

Holi the festival of happiness and colors

After this video became viral the Government arrested those boys
Indian government try not to be a cuck challenge (100% impossible)

Eating beef tonight

My duty to eat the mother of the Hindoo everyday

tf do you mean this shit goes hard

Imagine being born female and having literally everyone be nice to you your entire life and doing whatever possible to make you comfortable, and now you happen to experience the only day in your life that people aren't submissively doing whatever you desire, wow such "harassment".

Also, imagine being from one of the wealthiest countries in the world and STILL being so brutally height-mogged, I am convinced that Nipponese people just have extremely short genetics.

Tommorow people in my campus will be celebrating holi, some cringe ass festivals where people throw color at eachother. JFL who thinks this is funny it’s literally subhuman tier.
So? Atleast they will get to grope , touch a foid.

what are indian college like?

That's why you never relax around curries. They're just low T niggers
download and post the video here my nigga. I cant access the link sadly

Indian government try not to be a cuck challenge (100% impossible)
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif