Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hilarous ways to troll the society and normies

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Anyone knows some hilarious ways to troll the society and irritate normies in a funny way?

Warning: some of these on the list may/may not be illegal depending on your country/state law. This thread is purely for entertainment only.

removed 3 and swapped some words because of illegality of the idea

Replace Urine with any 'clean' non body fluid smelly liquid if needed *depending on your country laws*

Here's some of the ones I know

1. Go ER-lite
Proposed by the saint himself, fill up a water gun with orange juice and spray it on foids, make sure you drive a car or a BMW for extra points. Fill up with piss for extra trolling, but it can be traced via DNA so use something dirty yet untracable.

2.Cooking urine on a place
Wanna disturb your neighbors and have some lulz? Cook away with urine! that will ensure cops gets called :feelsbaton: due to the smell so be careful.

4.Party Administration
The usage of admin permissions to ruin the party, like in watchdogs 2, e.g. using admin to screw with lighting systems and play earblasting music, or flooding of a WiFi cancelling internet for party normies. ITcels should fill me in on this one.

5.Party Open Up!
Call police on known drug parties, suspect that drugs are involved. Good way to bust drug normies.

6.Death from above
On a large party or some sort, use a drone to drop a package of urine or disgusting stuff into crowds of normies...
If urine is illegal in your country, you may use eggs or rotten milk

7.Liquid ASS
Use a can of liquid ass or similar product and silently spray it on a public place, making it smelly for normies. Bonus point if you do it on a transport forcing people to smell the ASS for hours.

Last edited:
3.Air Sniper
There was a guy in my city who modified his airsoft gun (guns are highly illegal here) to fire lead metals so the shots are more powerful, and he trolls the shit out of the society by shooting and breaking the glass of people's apartment (I think he targeted foids) and disappearing into the dark. Too bad he was caught. Make sure you don't get caught on this one or you're paying for damage.
I would do this if I could get access to a tall building in the city.
4.Party Administration
The usage of admin permissions to ruin the party, like in watchdogs 2, e.g. hacking lighting systems and play earblasting music, or DDOS of a WiFi cancelling internet for party normies. ITcels should fill me in on this one.
If someone actually knows how to do this, I would actually like to learn.

3.Air Sniper
There was a guy in my city who modified his airsoft gun (guns are highly illegal here) to fire lead metals so the shots are more powerful, and he trolls the shit out of the society by shooting and breaking the glass of people's apartment (I think he targeted foids) and disappearing into the dark. Too bad he was caught. Make sure you don't get caught on this one or you're paying for damage.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/spring/cm-700a-olive-drab-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=19

143.32€

6.Death from above
On a large party or some sort, use a drone to drop a package of urine or disgusting stuff into crowds of normies.
kek

Where do you live? We should form an incel gang.

Party open up seems legit and it is not illegal thing,actually it is a thing every good citizen would do

Party open up seems legit and it is not illegal thing,actually it is a thing every good citizen would do
In my country there's rule against 'wasting police powers' so things like that aren't allowed unless there's suspect of drug usage. I don't know about America though..
Just ensure you know someone is using drugs before attempting it

Status
Not open for further replies.