Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hilarious to see the reaction of a blackpilled normie

All the positive references from the past (for example: having a beautiful latina approach me at a bar and ask me out on a date, which alone should be enough to realize that I can't be THAT ugly) don't mean shit right now. I don't want to study anymore. I don't want to meet my girlfriend anymore.

1) JBW
2) 6'4

it's lifefuel that the blackpill destroyed a normie that tallfag should rope :feelshaha:

Sounds like a larp tbh

Just lol at calling this dude a "normie". He is more like a chadlite.

Still nice seeing his soul destroyed by the truth though.

Blackpill crushed me as well. I thought for years that looks were only secondary to your personality but I know now that’s obviously laughable.

He reminds me of ''chernobyl trips''. Now he has ''radiation'' bec. of lookism.

Blackpill crushed me as well. I thought for years that looks were only secondary to your personality but I know now that’s obviously laughable.
Same bro. Same

weak faggot. The Black pill is only for the mentally strong.

>"IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD LOWER THIRD, IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO, JUST KILL YOURSELF!!!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tbh

preyed upon by his foid orthodentist and her hyena assistant
The bitch saw an opportunity to shank his confidence just to make some money

Tbh I was crushed when I came here. This place just instilled hatred and anger inside me.

>Chadlite
>still destroyed by the blackpill

Though I totally get where he's coming from, the blackpill can be hard to swallow for anyone unless they're some Über-Chad. And Lookism.net is even more brutal than this place, because it's filled with good-looking bragging faggots. I'm absolutely sure I couldn't handle it either if I visited that site daily.

Last edited:
White, 6'4, got approached before....

Still crying about looks...

If I had even the third of what he had...

All the positive references from the past (for example: having a beautiful latina approach me at a bar and ask me out on a date, which alone should be enough to realize that I can't be THAT ugly) don't mean shit right now. I don't want to study anymore. I don't want to meet my girlfriend anymore.

1) JBW
2) 6'4

He coped hard on that one, his foundation was shattered when he realized no white foid would oogle him in the same way ethnic trash foids would.
>Chadlite
>still destroyed by the blackpill

Though I totally get where he's coming from, the blackpill can be hard to swallow for anyone unless they're some Über-Chad. And Lookism.net is even more brutal than this place, because it's filled with good-looking bragging faggots. I'm absolutely sure I couldn't handle it either if I visited that site daily.

Chads probably laugh at that shit and realize they were born perfect.

height (6 ft. 4), thats all i need to read ( im still reading tho ) L S M , in exactly that order, money is last resort if your famouis they dont care about your money