Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hilarious take on prostitution from MGTOW "Alpha Male Lifestyle"

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
My favorite part (around the end of the video) :

"A lot of you guys out there have to understand : women never ever liked getting married. They did that for the past five thousand, ten thousand, billion years, whatever, they did it solely because it's either that, or T-rex is gonna eat you. It's either that or you have to work twelve hours in the sun a day. Women simply said 'you know what, what do I have to do to not have a miserable life ? Get on my back every now and then, cook a steak dinner and smile at my husband ?' Yeah, they do that. But today, T-rex ain't around no more, gentlemen. Today, a woman can seat on her behind at a company like google, and not do anything and she's gonna get paid simply because she has a vagina between her legs."

mgtow coping faggots

How is that not accurate then?

Women always needed men and they in return provided men with nurturing and kids. But modern society has become decadent and provides women with everything they need. This is exacerbated by (((feminist))) movements and gynocentric attitudes in the workplace.

How is that not accurate then?

Oh I'm not saying I disagree with him, though I think this is an oversimplification. Most women want to get married, but they eventually realize that Chad can't marry them all, so they settle with a guy they have zero physical attraction to.

I still think his take is hilarious, because of the T-rex and stuff.

Most women want to get married, but they eventually realize that Chad can't marry them all, so they settle with a guy they have zero physical attraction to.
That's not their reasoning. The men they want to marry isn't Chad. Remember: alpha fucks, betabuxx.

That's not their reasoning. The men they want to marry isn't Chad. Remember: alpha fucks, betabuxx.

Hum... you may be right, I actually don't know. I kind of thought that women ride the CC for fun and because they think they'll eventually stick to one, and they only start looking for a cash dispenser once they get older and can't attract Chad as much as they used to.