Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hilarious story of a lazy Jew who comes to a potluck to eat free food without bringing anything

@based_meme Read the comments. These are Jews in their natural habitat. They think they are above everyone else and think they have a God given right to gentile resources.

Based neighborhood

Never happened like 90 percent of Reddit stories. Half the commenters are AI

Never happened like 90 percent of Reddit stories. Half the commenters are AI
It may indeed be another fake antisemitism story to score jewish victimhood points. But the poster and the commenters (jews) are very much real.

It may indeed be another fake antisemitism story to score jewish victimhood points. But the poster and the commenters (jews) are very much real.
How the fuck do you know he's real, you suck his cock or what?

Sounds very entitled. You're not entitled to free food, sweetie!!!

How the fuck do you know he's real, you suck his cock or what?
Because AI is not making reddit posts and comments like this. And is certainly not populating r/jewish with whiny posts about antisemitism.

I think you're really confused on how/what AI is and how it is used.

should have offered Abby Shapiro's tits for the potluck

I honestly don't get that.

It implies the author (@curryboy and @Fire. ) regularly sucks a lot of cock. They know someone is real if they have sucked their cock. It's a spin on the expression 'how do you know if it's real if you can't touch it'.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots?

I honestly don't get that.

It implies the author (@curryboy and @Fire. ) regularly sucks a lot of cock. They know someone is real if they have sucked their cock. It's a spin on the expression 'how do you know if it's real if you can't touch it'.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots?
Y u triggered bro

What does potluck even mean.

Can u just eat for free in the first world

"Gimme something" sayeth the jew

@based_meme Read the comments. These are Jews in their natural habitat. They think they are above everyone else and think they have a God given right to gentile resources.
Of course, they do. Their Talmud tells them as much.

Y u triggered bro
not triggered. YOU'RE the faggot who brought up sucking cock as a topic.

if you want to suck on jew dick, then do it in private. And get the fuck out. You nasty little hoe.