Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hilarious contradictory and exculpatory article I found about Chadfishes

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★

The last paragraph, the author is writing about a Chadfishing incel:

Misogynistic hate is what keeps him in isolation, and it is the real purpose of chadfishing: The entire test is meant to show that with the right bone structure, you can treat women like shit, and they’ll love it… but the “and they’ll love it” part goes out the window almost immediately, because they typically don’t. What you’re left with is pure bile. “I have ruined womens lives by being horrible to them while pretending to be a gigachad,” one incel bragged. “Even something like calling them fat could send them into a spiral and eventually they could kill themselves.”

Doesn’t sound like a man hungry for love, does it.

In the first line she states “misogynistic hate is what keeps him in isolation” despite the fact she shows in the article many examples of Chadfishes acting incredibly misogynistic without it affecting their target’s interest in the slightest.

She has totally strawmanned the whole thing, she says “(it) is meant to show that with the right bone structure you can treat women like shit and they’ll love it... but the ‘they’ll love it’ part immediately goes out the window because typically they don’t.” Regardless of whether they “love it” or not they are still showing overt interest, the point isn't to show whether or not they enjoy being abused by Chad, it is to show that regardless of whether he is abusive, misogynistic, or even a child molester, their interest will still be maintained. Yet for the incel who made these Chadfishes it is still the “misogynistic hate which keeps him in isolation.”

What am I to take from this? Is this the ultimate example of the halo effect? Even when she knows the Chadfish is being operated by an incel, she is still ready to excuse his misogyny as irrelevant, immaterial and not a legitimate reason for women stop showing interest? Yet in the case of the actual incel who is operating the account it is the deciding factor as to why he is a romantic failure... Logical idiocy on a scale I have never witnessed before.

it is actually impressive how this person couldn't write one basic summary paragraph without contradicting her own logic multiple times

Miles Klee is a dude, and he gives explanation for why these women actually don't like these Chadfishes. That they are NOT interested. It's not a good explanation, but the explanation is there.

Miles Klee is a dude, and he gives explanation for why these women actually don't like these Chadfishes. That they are NOT interested. It's not a good explanation, but the explanation is there.
In the article? I didn’t notice that, what did he say?

they are interested though JFL

Why doesn't he/she comment on the chadfish's personality and jumps straight to the person who's behind him? He/she might at least add a paragraph about how it is socially unacceptable and must not be tolerated whoever you are to say that kind of things to people.

Why doesn't he/she comment on the chadfish's personality and jumps straight to the person who's behind him? He/she might at least add a paragraph about how it is socially unacceptable and must not be tolerated whoever you are to say that kind of things to people.
He claims that the misogyny behind creating a Chadfish to covertly abuse women is the reason the incel can’t get laid, yet fails to justify why the women are still interested in the Chadfish despite the fact he is acting in the very way that is supposed to be the reason for the incel’s failure to get laid. Makes literally no sense.

In the article? I didn’t notice that, what did he say?

they are interested though JFL

The explanations, according to Klee:

1. These women don't know these men are misogynists, because the misogyny is in the bio. And no one reads the bio on Tinder.

Miles Klee said:
What happens on Tinder, first of all, is representative of little besides the mechanisms and incentives of Tinder itself, a platform where people speed-swipe through a pool of potential hookups on the momentum of split-second visual input. That women aren’t necessarily scared off by the bios written by some chadfishers is perhaps not to their credit, but it’s also a measure of the app’s purpose: casual encounters.

2. In the case that they do read the bio, or the Chadfish expresses his misogyny in the chats, the women still aren't interested. If they were, they'd make a connection. But these women end up ghosting the Chadfish. The Chadfish is a fun distraction at best, being played by the woman at worst.

Miles Klee said:
Moreover, a Tinder match or conversation hardly measures up to the fantasy of a Chad’s rampant sexual conquests, or even a normal date, as a few incels have complained. “I give them a random address or a time and place for a date and they don’t follow through,” one redditor said of the women he messages as a phony Chad. “If its my place i give them the address to random apartment complex and they stop replying now that it becomes serious. With a date i give them a restruant [sic] and time they agree to. Then i say OMW and they ghost.” An aggrieved Incels.co user whined that even as a Chad, he “can barely get anything but one-word responses.”

The explanations, according to Klee:

1. These women don't know these men are misogynists, because the misogyny is in the bio. And no one reads the bio on Tinder.

2. In the case that they do read the bio, or the Chadfish expresses his misogyny in the chats, the women still aren't interested. If they were, they'd make a connection. But these women end up ghosting the Chadfish. The Chadfish is a fun distraction at best, being played by the woman at worst.
massive cope tbh. I can tell you first hand from my experiences with chadfishing that the women are not 'unaware' of his bad personality, nor are they 'playing' him (they give enthusiastic replies literally within a second of him dming them and get upset when he doesn't continue the convo), nor are they to any degree uninterested in him (they will literally keep dming you and desperately try to keep up the conversation even if Chad stops responding or acts like a dick)

@Venomkore remember when you chadfished as schizo Chad and just said stupid shit like "I can't move my eyelids or the fuzzy man will scream violently like a freight train" and the women just thought it was cute and quirky? they literally kept dming him and trying to make a connection with him even though he wasn't saying anything even remotely comprehensible. JFL

massive cope tbh. I can tell you first hand from my experiences with chadfishing that the women are not 'unaware' of his bad personality, nor are they 'playing' him (they give enthusiastic replies literally within a second of him dming them and get upset when he doesn't continue the convo), nor are they to any degree uninterested in him (they will literally keep dming you and desperately try to keep up the conversation even if Chad stops responding or acts like a dick)

@Venomkore remember when you chadfished as schizo Chad and just said stupid shit like "I can't move my eyelids or the fuzzy man will scream violently like a freight train" and the women just thought it was cute and quirky? they literally kept dming him and trying to make a connection with him even though he wasn't saying anything even remotely comprehensible. JFL
The author is so selective in what he sees, as if you are “playing” someone by having them abuse you or respond with one word replies whilst you desperately type out paragraphs in an attempt to maintain their interest.

There is no way to deny the conclusion of chadfishing. It's ridiculous that with that much proof people still say that looks don't matter.

Anyone who ends up trying to shit talk Chadfishing ends up saying what is basically just an oxymoron. Bluepillers have no self awareness at all.

That was lifefuel tbh I was laughing hard while doing that. She asked what I did over the weekend and I said I killed a teenage girl and kicked her corpse into a storm drain

nice find brocel, i'll read it when im back from buying groceries

sounds like a typical bluepilled whore, reading our blackpills and missing the whole point. notice how they NEVER actually debate our points, they simply can't seem to understand what we say. their lack of reading comprehension isnt normal

"which happens to exist primarily within the altered reality of the incel mythos " chads don't exist bro

Last edited:
Chadfishing exposes the truth