Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hilarious comment on a BrazilianSigma post.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Someone from within Sigma’s community is worried about his mental health due to the amount of time he spends obsessing over incels online.

Attachments

• 7BBFD656-0B5C-4A04-9882-2618BDA2D7C7.png
    7BBFD656-0B5C-4A04-9882-2618BDA2D7C7.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 252
He posted 3 out of 5 of my posts today including the one calling him a drug addict, that savage.

He will surely screenshot this post too.

retarded nigga

He is mentally ill.

Lmao. Even his own community can see it

He never posts my posts

He's posted my last 2 posts, the dude is fucking mentally ill, I swear.

Also, my last 2 posts were supposed to be taken as jokes, yet everyone on that site thinks that I'm completely serious when I say that Incels will start breeding with radioactive mutant rats. I wouldn't be surprised if IncelTears has the highest concentration of autism on the entire internet.

That guy has serious issues, he "featured" a lot of my posts (some of which not even "featurable" imho) and it seems he is totally obsessed with us. On a totally serious tone, i'd be very curious to get to know him in RL.

I actually took a look at https://www.reddit.com/user/BrazilianSigma/ JFL he spends every single day all day just screencapping us, literally all day. I know inceldom does things to your brain but he's a very special case of mentally fucked. I guess it's a combination of trueceldom and soylent

I actually took a look at https://www.reddit.com/user/BrazilianSigma/ JFL he spends every single day all day just screencapping us, literally all day. I know inceldom does things to your brain but he's a very special case of mentally fucked. I guess it's a combination of trueceldom and soylent
There was a post on r/celouts which showed him making fun of a blackpilled incel thinking about suicide. Then his own sub called him "fucked in the head" for doing so and he deleted it. Then the reddit admins banned celouts for having that post up (probably).

He's probably being paid, that's my guess.

There was a post on r/celouts which showed him making fun of a blackpilled incel thinking about suicide. Then his own sub called him "fucked in the head" for doing so and he deleted it. Then the reddit admins banned celouts for having that post up (probably).

He's probably being paid, that's my guess.
Why would he be paid to screencap our posts?

Don't you have a job, family, obligations etc?
Just lol, they don't realize he's the biggest truecel on this earth.

Brazilliannigger is probably the biggest coomer

I'm like 99% sure he's a double-agent. Something tells me he's not a Zen Buddhist. There's no way you can post all of that without blackpilling yourself. He's read through more blackpill content than all of this forum put together.

Last edited:
I hope the favela catches that filthy tranny