Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hihi I love puppy

WierdiCoolest

WierdiCoolest

SPAMMING SEXO UNTIL I GET PERMABANNED
-
Haha gave my puppy a treat yay i love him he always a fren

i love eating @Wuhan Fried Puppies

i love @Wuhan Fried Puppies
I've had enough of hearing about eating puppies
I watched 20 minutes of Tate Cigar Night where he discussed on veganism with some guy.
Had to jfl at this normie Tristan and turn it off it was fucking irritating.

@Mentally lost cel

He be
"I've nothing against you eating your own dog, I've something against that if I gave you a dog and you'd eat it."

This is some fucked up neurotype opinion.

Liking dogs is a mental illness

Dogs are evil and deceiving creatures

But it is understandable from idiot non matured faggots who watch Andrew tate cunt

But it is understandable from idiot non matured faggots who watch Andrew tate cunt
Mentally lost cel

Dogs give you oxytocin though. Which is something that is incredibly hard to achieve via human interactions if you're ugly. For all other feel-good hormones you can somehow cope I think

Puppy love me

You’re more lost if you like dogs
I love my dog because he's my baby, raised him with care I didn't have.

Proved that despite nobody cared about my life and me
I care about someone and his life

That's my puppy.
So I'm better than normies. I can love and care.

I love my dog because he's my baby, raised him with care I didn't have.

Proved that despite nobody cared about my life and me
I care about someone and his life

That's my puppy.
So I'm better than normies. I can love and care.

Pathetic that you like something so deceiving and evil

Dogs are loyal

Humans are
Well fuck them I want to spray them with uzi drive by

Pathetic that you like something so deceiving and evil
Dogs are angels. By your thinking what's not deceiving and evil is probably what you can control, which realistically would be a tied up foid in your basement.

Me and my puppy we give to each other. I'm happy that in this world something like puppy exists.

Dogs are angels
Ooof

You’re a dog worshipper

Kys idiot

I hope your dog kills you for fun

Your dog would eat you even if there is available food you fucking moron

Go read my dogs are evil post

Kys idiot

I hope your dog kills you for fun

Your dog would eat you even if there is available food you fucking moron

Go read my dogs are evil post
You're ah eh mmm
Fucking retard xd

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

Kys idiot
I have that OCD feeling of my system forcing neurotypical in cmd when I engage on this subject of you hating dogs, but every other animal being okay.

So I'll just like umm, shit my braincels pouring out my ear after I read that.

Why do you hate dogs if you are ugly.
You could hate dogs if you was chad.

But you ugly so why hate dogs, this view doesn't help you.

I have bipolar and I clearly understand vice and virtue.
Your view has none. It's nor good or bad.

So what exactly is it?

If it's just proving a point.

I am entirely sure I can prove to normies they have schizophrenia and lock them in hospital.

Media makes people gay.

You should tell random people on the street that dogs are evil to make them kill themselfes that there is nothing good in this world worth of caring.

Why is your K/D still 0:0
I could make people kill themselfes by imposing your view on them. I'm 144 iQ.

How do you use that view of yours when you are not intelligent. It has no fucking value.

What is intelligence worth is you use it to prove a valueless point.

And I don't watch Tate. Just wanted to learn sth about veganism from this discussion cuz 64yr old guy from poland can run 200km no stopping and he's vegan so I became interested on the topic.

But I made a mistake, it was just neurotypical discussion between two brainlets.

What is their intelligence worth if they're neurotypical.

Scott Adkins said he wouldn't handle 3 guys on the street, having 7 or so black belts. He probably believes some stupid shit like dogs are evil too.

I know that if I had 7 black belts I'd be able to clean the entire mall out of troons.
But it certainly wouldn't happen if I believed troons have the same power as a man.
I could handle 3 guys on the street.
It wouldn't happen if they didn't have a brain fog gotten from believing stupid shit.

Come on be neurotypicals, have your views, get your chemicals and damage the brain.

I believe only blackpill because it's a transcendent philosophy with no flaw and I need only that.
How believing that dogs are evil helps me.

There's nothing to wonder, just clean your mind and from now on think critically about what you do.

All these fuckass OCD brainlets washing hands and repeating stairs.

144iQ OCD is the best thing that could happen to me. 144iQ Bipolar is most fun.
What is 85iq normie dogs are evil view. You aren't scared of dogs. You hate them. No idea why.

I hate normies and foids and I'd gladly smear shit on their faces, drop dumbells on their bellies and spray them with 20mm anti tank rifles.
I do something with my view.

It's arguably a bad view to spray 20mm on a foid by many fucking normies. I inspirit it. I'd do it.
Because I know how bad and good is it.
They say it's only bad and don't know why.
(Talking about the center.)

I'm the most sane person when raping foid junkie in her kidney in a dark alley.

Last edited:

Being @Mentally lost cel is a Mental Illness. Probably exists in DSM-5

Dogs are loved by women, Satan's best fiend.

Inceldom discussion