Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HighTcurrymale got into youtube video

reclusemaxer is there too

Ahhahahahahahah
Still not enough representation

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD CUCK :feelshaha:

Curry deathnik trash trying too hard to sound white.

British accent chadpreet

@reclusemaxxer @HiddenUzer thots on the coping currycel talking about your post?

Tell me if im on there

lol he famous now

Do normies still not understand this place is more of a shitpost central like 4chan? Basically 100% of the time the "murder and rape her" fuckers aren't serious, they're just edgyposting.

this is what happens when you forget to put (in video game) at the end of your based posts @HighTCurryMale

Also JFL even this currynigger begged Reclusemaxer to use some punctuation on his 1iq water posts

One more greycel talking as if he owns the forum
Shutup fag. I'm an oldcel veteran of .is who is only a greycel now because I had all 11k of my posts deleted.

Shutup fag. I'm an oldcel veteran of .is who is only a greycel now because I had all 11k of my posts deleted.
Okay. In case you didn’t know. I am the Professor here and I advocate Blackpillosophy as I am an expert and continue my PhD in it :feelsYall:

Do normies still not understand this place is more of a shitpost central like 4chan? Basically 100% of the time the "murder and rape her" fuckers aren't serious, they're just edgyposting.
You're overestimating the intelligence of normalscum.

I’m convinced they are all autists

JoinedSep 7, 2022Posts438Online2d 10h 37m
I been browsing threads and researching about inceldom and Blackpillosophy :blackpill: a long time before your mom cucked your dad and blowed me and gave birth to you retard. :feelskek:

I am the Professor here, the date I joined doesn’t matter (but for any other greycel here, it does) :feelzez: