Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Highschool

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Highschool is almost over for me, and I still haven't experienced young love or received any affection or interest from any girls. I feel lonely af, don't have friends either. How can it be over for me at such a young age. I wish looks weren't everything

Mr. Goldstein awaits you, welcome to the wagie hell
Merchant

I am also almost finished highschool. I can't believe its been this long but its over for me. All those priceless years wasted which I will never get back because of a few mm of bone.

Highschool is almost over for me, and I still haven't experienced young love or received any affection or interest from any girls. I feel lonely af, don't have friends either. How can it be over for me at such a young age. I wish looks weren't everything
I am also almost finished highschool. I can't believe its been this long but its over for me. All those priceless years wasted which I will never get back because of a few mm of bone.
i feel u bros. my oneitis crushed my poor heart.

nowadays im looking forward to just waging away coming home coping and then eventually roping.

i feel u bros. my oneitis crushed my poor heart.

nowadays im looking forward to just waging away coming home coping and then eventually roping.
Bro :cryfeels:

High school was giga-suifuel for me. At the end of the second year I moved to the chemistry class and despite having 1 year more than the others (lost 1 year), I was the second shortest guy there. Foids were pretty brutal too, and I heightmogged only two of them.

High school was giga-suifuel for me. At the end of the second year I moved to the chemistry class and despite having 1 year more than the others (lost 1 year), I was the second shortest guy there. Foids were pretty brutal too, and I heightmogged only two of them.
Well shit then. Things get any better afterwards?

Yea it started with me when i was 15 years old, i had friends a social life but now? Rope
What are u gonna do now?

It's over especially when you 25, everyoen around you in your age having their best time and you sitting alone infront of your computer, alone desperate just waiting for the next day

Use your youth to study and get good grades to hopefully earn good money in a field you're interested in. Then hookermaxx.

It will be hard, though. Staying focused on studies while young females are fucking all around you requires high dedication.

Use your youth to study and get good grades to hopefully earn good money in a field you're interested in. Then hookermaxx.

High IQ

It will be hard, though. Staying focused on studies while young females are fucking all around you requires high dedication.
Hookermax? That's illegal here, and I wouldn't wanna catch something either

I'm a senoir in High School. I havent even graduated yet but I already know its 100% over.

I'm a senoir in High School. I havent even graduated yet but I already know its 100% over.
Yh ppl around you all enjoying life, getting girlfriends
I've been NEETing since then. Can't say I'm happy now but I don't miss the school days.
Well, guess it really never gets better for those of us destined to fail

Hookermax? That's illegal here, and I wouldn't wanna catch something either
What's your plan, then? Hoping for a miracle?
You don't have to follow my suggestion, but you seriously need to make plans.