Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Highschool whores are so innocent, so pure, they're just children (agecucking SOY)

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 18h 10m

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I find it hilarious those agecucks on IT calling HIGHSCHOOL FOIDS "underage" and adult men who wants to fuck them as "sick pos"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

even in giga cucked burgerland many states have AOC at 16.

so it's ok for so-called "underage" foids, with full breasts and asses and are fertile already, to fuck chads in every hole she has, but OH THE HORROR :soy: if an adult man want to fuck her also.

simps and cucks need to be lined up and shot. i despise those creatures more than i despise foids.

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
106d 9h 0m
girls in middle school already on the cc
Dotrinfobe said:
even in giga cucked burgerland many states have AOC at 16.
why is the AOC so inconsistent?
18,17,16 depending on the state
most of the world has it under 18 iicr
some are giga low

Last edited:
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 19h 1m
View: https://youtu.be/lwQqx2F1Z9U
But when roasties say shit like this on national television they get praised for it. It's only creepy and predatory when men say it :feelsclown:

Last edited:
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
42d 15h 19m
Highschool goth lolis are rly pure and innocent :feelscomfy:

Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
The "underage" catchword is enemy propaganda.

All fertile females are attractive to normal men; all females with secondary sexual characteristics are attractive to normal men.

Most teenage foids are already as mature as they will ever be for sex.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
<human said:
why is the AOC so inconsistent?
I don't want to sound sus, but the concept itself is objectively extremely arbitrary
IMO, at 14 you should already have most legal rights

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 15h 59m
CWCville gentrifier said:
I don't want to sound sus, but the concept itself is objectively extremely arbitrary
IMO, at 14 you should already have most legal rights
true

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 21h 32m
Dotrinfobe said:
I find it hilarious those agecucks on IT calling HIGHSCHOOL FOIDS "underage"
It's possible that could be conveyed as "high school girls subset who are underage" as opposed to "high school girls - all of which are underage"

though in either case I don't know why you wouldn't just say "underage". What's the need for the extra qualifier?

NikkiBlack714 is essentially implying that it is fine to want to fuck underage girls so long as they aren't high school students, like being middleschoolers or even preschoolers

that's kinda sick Nikki

Also:

iamsubhuman said:
tranny lol
reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714
This makes me wonder... when I actually visit reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714 it doesn't actually show this for me:
u/NikkiBlack714: Trans woman 27 years old. Introvert, free spirit, libertarian. I post for my own enjoyment, not to get laid or meet a boyfriend.

How is it that this text shows up in a google preview as well as in the way links are previewed in this forum?

what am I failing to click to display this on the actual page?

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
Wizard32 said:
I don't know the technical terms, but it's a feature on new-UI Reddit, it is displayed on the right when you go to the user's profile. Maybe your browser is fucked.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 18h 10m
Wizard32 said:
It's possible that could be conveyed as "high school girls subset who are underage" as opposed to "high school girls - all of which are underage"

though in either case I don't know why you wouldn't just say "underage". What's the need for the extra qualifier?

NikkiBlack714 is essentially implying that it is fine to want to fuck underage girls so long as they aren't high school students, like being middleschoolers or even preschoolers

that's kinda sick Nikki

Also:

reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714
This makes me wonder... when I actually visit reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714 it doesn't actually show this for me:

How is it that this text shows up in a google preview as well as in the way links are previewed in this forum?

holy fuck. i knew IT is full of fucked up soycucks, but the cuck i quoted actually turn out to be a tranny :feelskek: i actually didnt even notice the username, just assumed he's a typical soy. this is gold. :forcedsmile:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 21h 32m
I don't know the technical terms, but it's a feature on new-UI Reddit, it is displayed on the right when you go to the user's profile. Maybe your browser is fucked.
I use old-style reddit setup (new one is ugly IMO) so that might be it
Dotrinfobe said:
i actually didnt even notice the username, just assumed he's a typical soy. this is gold. :forcedsmile:

I'm actually not sure who is more cucked, the tranny soys or the standard soys.

They're diverging spectrums of obscured thinking.

Trannies at least don't cling to the delusion of "I embrace my masculinity" whereas standard soys do.

The only delusion they cling to is "I'm X not Y" which tbh doesn't bother me so much because those damn feminists have sort of converted me over to the whole "much of gender stereotypes is inherited artifice" line of thinking, which means I view most normies (cis-identifiers) as being similarly deluded.

Trannies might actually be more honest with themselves about what gender norms they embrace than standard soys ... tbh I respect that.

Your standard soy still thinks he's a hero-in-waiting for m'lady and that he will be accepted by the majority of people.

Trannies are at least grounded enough to know they are reviled en-masse, which ironically makes me revile them less because they have realistic outlooks in that sense.

Last edited:
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
9d 18h 28m
The only people who say shit like that are cucks. :feelswhat:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
28d 22h 40m
so it's ok for so-called "underage" foids, with full breasts and asses and are fertile already, to fuck chads in every hole she has, but OH THE HORROR :soy: if an adult man want to fuck her also.

Yes. A certain woman I know started sleeping with "Dark Triad" young men at the age of fourteen. Her first was a budding Chad with a "sex-crazed" Chad father.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
32d 3h 7m
Wizard32 said:
I use old-style reddit setup (new one is ugly IMO) so that might be it
yeah that's probably why

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Dotrinfobe said:
I find it hilarious those agecucks on IT calling HIGHSCHOOL FOIDS "underage" and adult men who wants to fuck them as "sick pos"
There are plenty of Freshman-Senior couples at my high school, so I guess they’re all pedos. But yeah AOC laws in the US are very strange, they act how as soon as you’re 18 you become an adult. We should ban sex altogether tbh.
Dotrinfobe said:
holy fuck. i knew IT is full of fucked up soycucks, but the cuck i quoted actually turn out to be a tranny :feelskek: i actually didnt even notice the username, just assumed he's a typical soy. this is gold. :forcedsmile:
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN.

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★
14d 23h 46m
Ironic how the trannies call us pedos when they believe that 6 year olds can consent to being able to take estrogen pills.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 18h 1m
Inceltear is braindead feminists and soys. They just double down on that unfounded pseudo-psychological feminist "inherent power imbalance" bullshit no matter what. Even when the foid itself says she wasn't traumatized or anything, her experience doesn't count, what they think happened is what counts to them.

The foid is having orgies and will be traumatized by a peck kiss from me because I'm older. Right.

True reason why it's not acceptable: feminists being buttblasted about the reality that they lose massive value with age and trying to push their own typical female sexuality onto men.

Last edited:
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
52d 22h 44m
Inceltears are a bunch of world class morons.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 21h 32m
remincel said:
Ironic how the trannies call us pedos when they believe that 6 year olds can consent to being able to take estrogen pills.
I think my cum would be less harmful to a girl than injecting her with test tbh

Eugenicelsarefunny

Eugenicelsarefunny

Coomercel
★★★
7d 12h 33m
Retards gatekeeping teens for chad or other normie teens must be one of the most cucked things :feelskek:

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
This age of consent means someone from that age until adult age can legally have sex with an adult, right? Seeing my country's colour is what I'd assume.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
This age of consent means someone from that age until adult age can legally have sex with an adult, right? Seeing my country's colour is what I'd assume.
Feminists will still whine about the age gap can call you a creep (primarily based on your looks)

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
Feminists will still whine about the age gap can call you a creep (primarily based on your looks)
:soy::soy::soy:

Like when mid or late 30s men go with early 20s or late 10s and foids SEETHE hard, calling him pedo and shit hahahah that's hilarious. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This image appeared on IT and they called him creepy, pedo, etc etc :feelshaha:

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:

Like when mid or late 30s men go with early 20s or late 10s and foids SEETHE hard, calling him pedo and shit hahahah that's hilarious. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That image made me like Leo more, he was super baller in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood :dab:

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★
29d 16h 53m
The chad DPRK vs the soy South Korea. Seriously 20 fucking years old... and they wonder why there are decreasing birth rates.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
Just take a look around TikTok to watch fertile ‘06 stacies at their prime. Platinum tier suifuel knowing who gets to plow them.
:feelsthink::blackpill:

Last edited:
Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 6h 48m
These agecucks jeez

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

sewermasterprotoblasterultradragstertruecel
★★★★
6d 19h 8m
WØLF said:
But when roasties say shit like this on national television they get praised for it. It's only creepy and predatory when men say it :feelsclown:
the good old double standards in action

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 18h 10m
Eugenicelsarefunny said:
Retards gatekeeping teens for chad or other normie teens must be one of the most cucked things :feelskek:
:bigbrain:

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
45d 23h 54m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:

Jfl they seethe when that they are not the young fertile girls that are part of Chad’s harem. Theg are old used up tranny half women cucks.:feelsLSD:

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
my cousin's school mate (a foid of 12 years old) lost her virginity at fucking 12 years old, but we are pedos for say that we want to fuck a 16 y/o girl!! :lul::lul:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
9d 3h 37m
Dotrinfobe said:
simps and cucks need to be lined up and shot. i despise those creatures more than i despise foids.

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
★★★
2d 20h 53m
Eugenicelsarefunny said:
very based

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8