Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Highschool Never Ends

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Shows like "Suits" or Big Bang Theory are not exaggerations. I work for a prestigious company in a respectable office, it's suicide fuel to here about the gossip that goes on. I'm left out of it most of the time but I overhear tidbits. There's an entire social world we're blissfully unaware of where the Stacies just ravage the Chads. We had a work conference in the Caymans, and the entire time people were hooking up with each other, it was very hard to avoid because I was in the middle of it and attended the after-event bar sessions for networking reasons. "Don't Date Coworkers" and "Sexual Harassment" law only applies to ugly males, to Chad it's a brothel. A lot of sex went on and it made me feel worse.

The office is a little more tame but rumor had it that one of my Chad coworkers literally fucked two office Stacies in the bathroom. I have no way to confirm or deny but I don't deny it since they openly flirt with him. This guy looks like a tall version of Zac Effron and the girls look like typical 19 year old blond Tiktok Thots. They are so clearly thirsting for him it's unprofessional. We have afterwork events where we drink a lot and after a few drinks they're basically fondling his arm.

Meanwhile I'm getting shit-on 24/7 by my boss.