Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Highest test score I've ever gotten :)

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
maybe I'm not that stupid after all :feelsLightsaber:

Screenshot 2022 05 18 115129 AM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-23 6.46.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-23 6.46.14 AM.png
    338.2 KB · Views: 163
this nigga has the white background!!! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
@epillepsy
@Rotter
@cutthroat
@USER=41172]Pepecel[/USER]
@angrysteroidcel
@CursedFlesh
@Pixycel
@InMemoriam
@Master
@AnotherInsertCel
@racoon4
@a means to an end
@AtheistCel
@Chevalier
@Undervalued
@Blackpink
@ROAoverlord
@Animu
@Aäkon Këëtrëh
@MuscleManlet
@erenyeager
@Capable_Onion

Last edited:
It cant be that low - otherwise you wouldnt be able to post here
Is it professional?

Your writing is way too coherent for someone with 71 IQ. These tests are retarded.

Memory IQ?! Holy mother of Ancient alien missunderstood technology. I've just been memory mogged.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: giga awful memory

Attachments

• Screenshot_964.png
    Screenshot_964.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 48
Well done on visual memory.

I just took the test myself and didn't understand what the hell that box closest to the green boxes one was all about.

Well done on visual memory.

I just took the test myself and didn't understand what the hell that box closest to the green boxes one was all about.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Me neither, I just put a random box

Don't feel terrible - My older half-cousin scored in that range also.

How did he fare in school, or life in general?

She was quite incompetent. She learned to count change at seventeen and had to take night classes due to her idiocy. And, of-course, we have the BPD violence:

My bisexual BPD-suffering half-cousin lost her virginity at the age of seventeen to Tyrone. She was also "fingered" by adolescent girls in the high school bathroom.

"Internet Violence", you say?

Self-defense is legal; I'd quickly bash her head into the concrete to protect myself from her violent BPD tendencies.

"BPD" often involves violence and manipulation. My half-cousin has BPD; she would hit me over the tiniest of things.

More debilitating than the femoid mutation for BPD.

Can relate, but without the BPD

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

They wish to know if it they'll be aroused from it like they are when Chad batters them.

It is perfectly legal to batter any hole who tries to assault you. (Yes)

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

I completely guessed on the verbal parts... The timer and all didn't exactly leave me with much time to think about each individual selection.

Yeah, second attempt, I guess I'm just an illiterate retard.

Last edited:
@based_meme
You should take this gay nigger shit because you're high iq

MFW higher IQ than 90% of the population but still insignificant :feelsrope:

MFW higher IQ than 90% of the population but still insignificant :feelsrope:

u must b einstein den

so anser my question, if your so smart

why did my squiggly diggly fall of? :bigbrain::lasereyes::lasereyes:

u must b einstein den

so anser my question, if your so smart

why did my squiggly diggly fall of? :bigbrain::lasereyes::lasereyes:
You were born sinful. This is your punishment.

NO NO NO NO

I did nothing wrong!!!

I AM GOD!!!
Even God cucked Joseph and made him raise his chad alpha baby who is literally still worshipped to this day. God = GigaChad

hbewdci
Even God cucked Joseph and made him raise his chad alpha baby who is literally still worshipped to this day. God = GigaChad
fcbwejhkfbhwehkbhfwekbfhwkejf bwkjqfb;wkdcf
wdc
wEf'
cwerkjfwlef
wedc
wefcwenklfc;nwef:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

인들이 사실에 입각한 정보를 이해하고 정치와 정책에 대한 결정을 내리는 것을 신뢰할 수 없다면 민주주의는 실패한 것입니다. 많은 통치자들은 우리가 특정 논쟁에 노출되어서는 안 된다고 생각합니다. 그렇다면 자치라는 미명을 버리자. 많은 백인 옹호자들은 보수와 백인에 대한 언론의 편견이 있다는 것을 당연하게 여깁니다. 지금 정부는 그 방향으로 가고 있다. 국토안보부에서 결성된 "허위 정보 거버넌스 위원회"는 미국이 자유 국가라는 주장을 위협합니다. 미국의 끝나지 않는 "테러와의 전쟁"이 곧 유
eewdedeee