Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Highest T on the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Is @your personality
Almost always calm and composed. Peak androgenic mentality

@dreadtheblackpill is also rather high T

inb4 some moron comes in and tells me aggression is high T

Am I high T?

@ThoughtfulCel cause gorilla

high T is no use, only facial aesthetic matters

Are you high t op ?.:feelsaww:

You argue without throwing insults so you’re not low T to say the least
You think my arguments are low or high IQ?

I fap 8 times a day everyday so my t levels must be off the roof

high T is no use, only facial aesthetic matters
>Implying that T doesn’t have a correlation with facial aesthetics
Are you high t op ?.:feelsaww:
I’d like to think so but I’ll need to get blood tests to confirm it
You think my arguments are low or high IQ?
You do occasionally make some good points
I fap 8 times a day everyday so my t levels must be off the roof
Libido is caused by estradiol, a metabolite of estrogen provided you have baseline T levels.

The Jews want you to think that fapping is high T. Stop it you disgusting coomer

Libido is caused by estradiol, a metabolite of estrogen provided you have baseline T levels.

The Jews want you to think that fapping is high T. Stop it you disgusting coomer
I’m 5% Jewish

The only way to see who's really the highest t is who can do the most pull ups.

No T for your face.

Why’s that?
Because body weight exercises are the best measure of pound for pound strength, and high strength is equal to high testosterone.

I can only do 15
Me too if I did them full range, but not full range I can do 36.
female powerlifter could easily beat me in terms of strength but has maybe a 10th of the testosterone that I do.
I thought they take testosterone injections to give them more testosterone than men. She will also weigh more than you, so she probably won't be able to do many pull ups.

I thought they take testosterone injections to give them more testosterone than men.
Even natty she could easily beat me in terms of strength.
She will also weigh more than you, so she probably won't be able to do many pull ups.
I weigh 77kg and can’t do a single pull up but I have a FFMI of 21 despite being a fat fuck who never exercised. There are simply too many variables in this scenario

The only way to see who's really the highest t is who can do the most pull ups.
I doubt that tbh, pretty sure pull ups deal more with how built up your back muscles are rather then just straight T.
Like I couldn't do pull ups worth a shit when I started out and I could start doing them as time went on when I worked out.

Is @your personality

:dab:

Even natty she could easily beat me in terms of strength.

I weigh 77kg and can’t do a single pull up but I have a FFMI of 21 despite being a fat fuck who never exercised. There are simply too many variables in this scenario
If she weighs the same as you or less, and can lift more than she would probably have more testosterone, but you can increase your's to pass her's very quickly if you exercised for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Even more surprising taking into account that you’re 6’

More T = more aromatised E = early closure of epiphyseal plates but still grew tall

You are blessed genetically
she would probably have more testosterone
Physiologically impossible. Females on average have 30ng/dl T while males have 700ng/dl
but you can increase yours to pass hers very quickly if you exercised for a few weeks.
If I had access to high quality food and training then definitely I would

Chad's are high T and they utilize insults and ad hominems all the time.
They do it simply because they can get away with it. Being narcy or aggressive is a high E trait, estrogen increase catecholamines in the brain.
The real reason why females like ‘nice’ guys is because they’re high T. A lot of people here confuse being ‘nice’ with being a ‘doormat’. Look at all the high T leaders in the past, they fought for their countries and their families. Looking out for your own kind is an example of androgenicity

I doubt that tbh, pretty sure pull ups deal more with how built up your back muscles are rather then just straight T.
Like I couldn't do pull ups worth a shit when I started out and I could start doing them as time went on when I worked out.
Having a muscular back means you have lots of testosterone, because the back is a big muscle. It took me a while to be able to do them too, I started off not even able to hang on the bar for more than a few seconds.
Physiologically impossible. Females on average have 30ng/dl T while males have 700ng/dl
That was my guess that strength was equal to testosterone, but I could be wrong. There was a picture I can't find of the buzzfeed soys showing their testosterone test results being around 200, and they look like they never work out. Weight lifter foids might have testosterone around 400, there might be studies about it.

I'm high T and psychopathic af :feelsLightsaber:

the matrix wtf GIF by Kyle Platts

Seems more hypothetical than objectively true
How is brain chemistry hypothetical?
narcissism being linked to estrogen is a hyperbole
No it isn’t. Females are more narcy compared to men. Narcissism has no evolutionary benefit, it is simply a flaw that remains because of females
That was my guess that strength was equal to testosterone, but I could be wrong. There was a picture I can't find of the buzzfeed soys showing their testosterone test results being around 200, and they look like they never work out. Weight lifter foids might have testosterone around 400, there might be studies about it.
No roided female bodybuilders still have only 25% the T levels of an average man

Pretty sure I’m not high T

Idk, I’m just very quiet/push over irl.
Inject letrozole in balls ASAP
Chad is high T and High E apparently :feelshehe:
Yes. High T and high E is ideal. People here think T good E bad
Please explain why?
Like I said, it’s simply because they can get away with it. They’ll get positive attention from everyone despite being an asshole because of looks halo.
And my personal experiences suggest this. All the Chads in my school were usually chill and nice to everyone. The biggest bullies were LTN estrogenic faggots desperately trying to be ‘alpha’.

Don't matter high T when all of you are posting on this crab bucket forum. Real high T men don't bother with online forums especially one's filled with edgy 16 year old weebs.

Don't matter high T when all of you are posting on this crab bucket forum. Real high T men don't bother with online forums especially one's filled with edgy 16 year old weebs.
truth.

Whoever is on steroids. Someone probably is.

I’m sigma male

I'm pooping male

Is @your personality

True. Your personality is the most logical and calm person on this forum probably
I’m sigma male
Where did this meme come from? I keep hearing it

I probably have the lowest T on this forum :feelsrope:

What about me?:feelsaww:
Do you know me?:feelsaww:

does high t even do anything for your life