Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

highest IQ chad rn

Private Pyle-cel wants to melhorando la raza

A fucking Chad with a sub 5 ethnic becky

Why do objectively attractive men do this? If they're guaranteed affection from girls, why not choose the most beautiful one?
And sub-fives from females get their delusional self-rating accepted.

Why do objectively attractive men do this? If they're guaranteed affection from girls, why not choose the most beautiful one?
Hypergamy in woman is so severe he will get treated as a looksmatch by his looksmatch. That's a bad thing. See normies getting divorce raped. By going after a woman below his own tier, he ensures, or is trying to ensure, that she will treat him a precious prize. She will worship the group he walks on and will go out of her way to keep him.

Hypergamy in woman is so severe he will get treated as a looksmatch by his looksmatch. That's a bad thing. See normies getting divorce raped. By going after a woman below his own tier, he ensures, or is trying to ensure, that she will treat him a precious prize. She will worship the group he walks on and will go out of her way to keep him.
Holy shit. It's fucking vile out here.

Last edited:
Why does the guy look like a Chad version of Knajjd ?

Future ER in making

She barely looks like a foid to me.

beautiful women are broken for the most part. extremely arrogant and insufferable. now I dont think he needed to go for someone 4 levels below him on the 10 scale (usually 2 will suffice) but that man is getting a fuck ton of sex and affection. far more than he'd get from a stacy.

Looksmatch in 2024

beautiful women are broken for the most part. extremely arrogant and insufferable. now I dont think he needed to go for someone 4 levels below him on the 10 scale (usually 2 will suffice) but that man is getting a fuck ton of sex and affection. far more than he'd get from a stacy.

Having a sub 5 woman lust for you like you’re a stack of diamonds is better than having a Stacy that’s mixed on you. Chads have way more control over sub 5 foids

I fucking hate this. Bluepilled normies will look at this pic and think there is nothing wrong :reeeeee::reeeeee:
there is nothing wrong if he's satisfied. odds are he's staying for something stable and when he's feeling more adventurous he'll leave her but the ego she got from having a chad in her bed will remain which is a net negative.

there is nothing wrong if he's satisfied. odds are he's staying for something stable and when he's feeling more adventurous he'll leave her but the ego she got from having a chad in her bed will remain which is a net negative.
She'll never give her real looksmatch any respect, after this.

well but this is how some incels are born. From chad + ltb
chad+ltb will prob mean most of the kids will be HTN from the perspective of the woman's race. That guy is a solid 8/10. the happa male that comes out will likely be above average in height and looks relative to his mother's brother for ex.

Tfw she jaw mogs you

chad+ltb will prob mean most of the kids will be HTN from the perspective of the woman's race. That guy is a solid 8/10. the happa male that comes out will likely be above average in height and looks relative to his mother's brother for ex.
they'll be fine if they stick to asian women. that being said very unlikely this chad will breed with her.

Many here and outside the forum still cope Stacies are 'nicer' or something. JFL. We men are so busy coping with the reality that we don step back and see how horrible modern foids are, probably up there with the worst human beings in history. Their hatred and malice solely to fuel their power-trip.

Many here and outside the forum still cope Stacies are 'nicer' or something. JFL. We men are so busy coping with the reality that we don step back and see how horrible modern foids are, probably up there with the worst human beings in history. Their hatred and malice solely to fuel their power-trip.
ik some irl. awful, awful people. i want nothing to do with a woman that exceeds a 6/10

Biology feels like a parasite inside me after learning to see foids for what they are.
im legit immune to seeing them as the kind innocent beings society at large will try to convince men they are. worst comes to worst I just crank one out :feelskek:

ik some irl. awful, awful people. i want nothing to do with a woman that exceeds a 6/10
the problem is every other women these days considers herself to be an 8/10

the problem is every other women these days considers herself to be an 8/10
doesn't matter to me. imma permavirgin afterall

Their son will post here one day and blame his mom's ethnic genes for his subhumanity.

she looks indio or filipino

this is what you have to be to get some sub5 whore, it's so bad today

She Looks Mad , Guy could and should do better

jungle yellow gook straight from the womb of a macaque