Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel higher iq ppl are more fun

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i always hated hanging out with normi masc/thug maxxers. i'm high inhib, so they never seemed to treat me as an equal, i was always at the bottom of the group. and not only that, they seemed to invalidate me just because i was the least thug/masc maxxed. imagine valuing the opinion of the most dominant person the most jfl. that's literally might = right.

it wasn't until later in life when i started hanging out with higher iq ppl though. i wish it started earlier, and they were actually the ones that were aware of their own incelibacy, and actually pointed me in the direction of realizing my own incelibacy too.

i believe when you hang out with higher iq ppl, it seems like you just have to make a certain threshold of intelligence to be able to hang out with them. and IMO it wasn't rly that hard to make the cut. but yea, after that it seemed like everyone was treated as equals. none of the dominance hierarchy stuff, which i believe is dumb and blue/red pill

Higher IQ literally or figuratively

High IQ people like me, but I can’t operate on the same level of work as them.

I cherish the moments I have with them.

that's nice. they definitely will treat everyone as an equal too.

>high iq
>student pf ppecel
Chose one

>high iq
>student pf ppecel
Chose one
He is obviously high IQ, might be a sociopath, but we are all a little fucked up here. As long as it’s not anything serious like pedophilia.

Are you black?

I agree with your post, it's liberating to hang around people who accept the brutal nature of the world we live in. Hanging out with normies is a exercise in futility. They have normal social skills, looks/life. I just can't relate to them and will be written of as a weirdo, so I embrace that and avoid hanging with all normies. Have not regretted my decision at all. Better to be alone than surrounded by annoying cunts.

Fuck all people
Are you black?

I agree with your post, it's liberating to hang around people who accept the brutal nature of the world we live in. Hanging out with normies is a exercise in futility. They have normal social skills, looks/life. I just can't relate to them and will be written of as a weirdo, so I embrace that and avoid hanging with all normies. Have not regretted my decision at all. Better to be alone than surrounded by annoying cunts.

Cucked thread tbh :soy:

"High IQ" people are just as capable of being niggers as well, it's just more subtle.

I stand with my viewpoint that ALL people are niggers

Are you black?

nope rice.

and yea. except that i have a different situation, being a deathnic in a western country. i'm used to being around other traditional and cucked ethnics.

it's super terrible tho cause they make everything harder for u just cause male. and also they care about protecting foids, so if they think u may be a danger they'll have a problem with u
>high iq
>student pf ppecel
Chose one
i think he mean't that high iq like him, not that he was an actual high iq person himself

"High IQ" people are just as capable of being niggers as well, it's just more subtle.

hmm, i guess lol. but when you're lower iq/unwise you have no capacity for being based

Last edited:
humor is just exaggerated/generalized realistic observations, or unpredictable shattering of expectations.
[UWSL]one need to have fast thinking to do quick well structured clear associations, near to perfect diction, pronunciation, immorality.[/UWSL]

the very existence of female comedians prove this theory. females doesn't care about this nor they have a sense of humor that goes beyond 4th grade. they can only attempt ,,breaking" taboos, and talking about sex, and their own genitals, which is cringe. when dummies try to be funny they're nothing more than cringe, butthurt parroting tryhards.

humor is just exaggerated/generalized realistic observations, or unpredictable shattering of expectations.
[UWSL]one need to have fast thinking to do quick well structured clear associations, near to perfect diction, pronunciation, immorality.[/UWSL]

the very existence of female comedians prove this theory. females doesn't care about this nor they have a sense of humor that goes beyond 4th grade. they can only attempt ,,breaking" taboos, and talking about sex, and their own genitals, which is cringe. when dummies try to be funny they're nothing more than cringe, butthurt parroting tryhards.
lol. but nah, not only were my higher iq friends funny, but they were more fun to be around

ppecel is high IQ. no debate. he might be cucked at some things. but getting to Oxford confirms he IQ mogs us

high IQ are still better than real niggers. I went to high IQ school and University and interacted with some there. I also have lived in a homeless shelter with real subhuman nigger scum. and I can say with 100% confidence the low IQ nigger thugs are worse in every respect.

Last edited:
ppecel is high IQ. no debate. he might be cucked at some things. but getting to Oxford confirms he IQ mogs us
He's just privileged. No real high iq person spends his time deliberately lifestyle mogging a bunch of incels on the internet. Only reason he's coping with muh oxford is cuz he's ethnic. If he was rich chad he would be taking stacies to expensive dates instead.

that's more because of relatability, you found people that posses same smv as you.
not rly smv, as prior i was still around deathnics.

ya i dunno if most of the forum can relate with being in a deathnic enclave though. it's basically the worst of both worlds.

male children/males are enslaved, while the foids get to live freely. i believe that deathnic's thinking is that they're in the west, so they should follow suite and liberate their foids. but they are still harsh, and maybe even harsher to their males.

basic gynocentric tradcuckism though. these types of deathnics are definitely not soy, but they are unwise because they not only make life harder for themselves, but other (deathnics) around them

high iq people are just more careful so they act nice. When they are 100% sure that they can bully you, sabotage you or whatever without any repercussions, they will do it.

high iq people are just more careful so they act nice. When they are 100% sure that they can bully you, sabotage you or whatever without any repercussions, they will do it.
True, everyone treats me as shit, high iq guys look down on me condescending.

High IQ are better to talk to for sure. It's a shame though that they're usually always cucks. Rare to meet based and high T, high IQ people irl.

High IQ are better to talk to for sure. It's a shame though that they're usually always cucks. Rare to meet based and high T, high IQ people irl.
thankfully the higher iq ppl i met weren't cucks lol.

Not always. High IQ people can be even more manipulative than normies, they will commit more complex crimes, they are more irresponsible with money (sounds counter intuitive but it's a fact), they sometimes look down on you because they think they are much better than everyone, they are snobby and annoying (almost all of them). The list goes on and on and on and on.

Yea high IQ people are more interesting, offer better insight, and can think for themselves. So their input makes you feel reassured about topics and issues you had a bit of knowledge on where you weren't too sure.

They often come to their own accurate conclusions based on their own observations. They can add to and push the boundaries on subjects. Normies have to read to learn about certain things. And even then they would not be able to fully grasp the subject.

Last edited:
Yea high IQ people are more interesting, offer better insight, and can think for themselves. So their input makes you feel reassured about topics and issues you had a bit of knowledge on where you weren't too sure.

They often come to their own accurate conclusions based on their own observations. They can add to and push the boundaries on subjects. Normies have to read to learn about certain things. And even then they would not be able to fully grasp the subject.
Unfair. I believe I’m at least around average though. And at a point where I can properly have relationships with higher IQ ppl