Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious high T = Low Iq....High Iq= Low T

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★★
is there a negative correlation?

1723494602877d 0

High T thread

It’s the opposite, high T = high IQ

There appears to be some correlation but I don't understand the causation

For example high iq nerds and high level artists are rarely masculine and high T

But low T also makes you unhealthy, weak and low brain function, pro athletes who master fine movements need high iq but they're also high T

I'd say there's not really any correlation, except maybe the extremes, other genetic and environmental factors are much more important

Actually the opposite. High T shows an increase in IQ
though the curve for this was skewed. you needed a High T to get minimal returns

It’s the opposite, high T = high IQ
genius mathematicians n similar so called scientists good at intellectual abilities/pursuits are rarely or never high T lads

There appears to be some correlation but I don't understand the causation

For example high iq nerds and high level artists are rarely masculine and high T

But low T also makes you unhealthy, weak and low brain function, pro athletes who master fine movements need high iq but they're also high T

I'd say there's not really any correlation, except maybe the extremes, other genetic and environmental factors are much more important
yes
or i suppose they may use their T towards academic/intellectual goals (perhaps unwittingly.)

genius mathematicians n similar so called scientists good at intellectual abilities/pursuits are rarely or never high T lads
Genius mathematicians and such don't appear high T because they have dedicated their life to sitting, thinking and studying, it wouldn't make sense for there to be a correlation

do you have Einstein’s blood work results? how could you know? high T doesn’t mean you look like Johnny Bravo

Higher exposure to prenatal testosterone = higher IQ scores, so false. But it's a nice dose of copium to think otherwise.

u mean there was a study on it?

high T means high IQ, and this effect is significantly exaggerated in women, any intelligent woman is probably high T

Genius mathematicians and such don't appear high T because they have dedicated their life to sitting, thinking and studying, it wouldn't make sense for there to be a correlation
as i said maybe they use their T towards intellectual stuff..im just guessing

do you have Einstein’s blood work results? how could you know? high T doesn’t mean you look like Johnny Bravo
fair...i am talking about the majority anyway.

high T means high IQ, and this effect is significantly exaggerated in women, any intelligent woman is probably high T
how do u judge high T? look at them chink faces acing mathematical contests...no facial hair

yes
or i suppose they may use their T towards academic/intellectual goals (perhaps unwittingly.)
IQ is almost exclusively dependent on brain size & structure, it doesn't matter where it comes from, big brain could be pathological and it wouldn't matter, in fact high iq usually means neurdivergent, psychopathy and other mental fuck ups

There's no minor and specific phenotype for high/low iq, there ARE major ones tho, for example nigger pheno on average means lower iq than rice/white pheno

Higher exposure to prenatal testosterone = higher IQ scores, so false. But it's a nice dose of copium to think otherwise.
by the look of it it does seem otherwise
it also depends on how you define intelligence
they are like 7 types of intelligences

how do u judge high T? look at them chink faces acing mathematical contests...no facial hair
That isnt IQ. Thats being encouraged by society to practice and learn a skill. Math is a language, learning it is the same. Fluid IQ has more to do with problem solving and reason, this could make them better at math but you can be just as good by practicing

@Regressive this is true, but higher prenatal T doesn't necessary mean higher androgen activity throughout life, Einstein was probably high T as a fetus but not as an adult

IQ is almost exclusively dependent on brain size & structure, it doesn't matter where it comes from, big brain could be pathological and it wouldn't matter, in fact high iq usually means neurdivergent, psychopathy and other mental fuck ups

There's no minor and specific phenotype for high/low iq, there ARE major ones tho, for example nigger pheno on average means lower iq than rice/white pheno
there are like 7 intelligences, it should be reminded (i dont like the concept myself tho)..so...

the same average nigger could mean higher T than average rice and white too

That isnt IQ. Thats being encouraged by society to practice and learn a skill. Math is a language, learning it is the same. Fluid IQ has more to do with problem solving and reason, this could make them better at math but you can be just as good by practicing
i agree we have to define IQ first as there are identified to be 7 of it or so
but one of them IS mathematical and logical thinking....in which i have always had problems..

i agree we have to define IQ first as there are identified to be 7 of it or so
but one of them IS mathematical and logical thinking....in which i have always had problems..
Yes of course, I dont know much about the physical aspect of psychology so I cant really ascertain the truth regarding that, Ive heard structure matters a lot and certain shit like neuron branching matters too

Yes of course, I dont know much about the physical aspect of psychology so I cant really ascertain the truth regarding that, Ive heard structure matters a lot and certain shit like neuron branching matters too
ultimately it all boils down to genetics, naturally