Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 'High schooler chad lured me'

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★

The bitch meets chad,they fuck for 2weeks then he dumpes her.she finds out he is 18 high schooler instead of 21 and go mad wanna destroy him.chad calls her back to'fix things' now she is ok with him.this story is total blackpill.also imagine if the dude was 24 and foid high schooler the comments on this one.....

>18
>literal kid

Redditors should not be allowed on the internet, their IQ's are too low, it's for their own safety.

I guess AJ pulled him aside and profusely apologized for him having to hear all the “locker room talk” and promised he’d knock if off now that he knows I’m his sister.

I would be pissed if I was the brother
We’re going to meet and talk things over. This isn’t to keep the fling going but to just clear the air.

They will fuck again. 100%.

tricked by a high schooler.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if you can't tell someone is a high schooler there's no way you have three digit iq. srs.

to those of you who keep dm’ing me im a bitch and cum dumpster.
heroes

Removed. KEK.

normie problems, hate them both with a passion and will not read all of that