Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High school sperg gets BRUTALLY rejected by Stacy

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
There was this kid in my highschool. Lanklet gigasperg, weird gait, liked to play air guitar as he walked through the hallways. Chances are, he's browsing this forum.

One time though, he had this sudden moment of utterly low inhibition. I look back at that point both with mad respect and massive cringe.

It was Valentine's day. We had just come in for math class. Everyone was in except the sperg. The teacher was about to start, when suddenly the sperg comes in with a bouquet of flowers. A second of silent awkwardness. He then walks straight up to the girl he likes an attempts to utter some words, but in his nervousness he stumbles over his sentences and his coherent thoughts got reduced to meaningless noise.

The girl just laughs. In fairness, it wasn't a "Haha you're a loser"-laugh; it was rather, an "I don't know what is going on"-laugh. That said, she was clearly revolted. But soon, the others joined in. Their laughs were more vicious. They all simultaneously cringed and mocked the kid. He left the room with his flowers. Math class just ensued as though nothing had happened but it was on my mind the entire time.

Poor kid. The world is so brutal honestly. :smonk:

Last edited:
He should have flashed his cock in front of this foid.

Poor kid, who knows how much courage and guts he needed to muster up to do it. All my approaches were low profile and still i barely did it. I still got rejected but no one noticed it.

He's probably had multiple girlfriends since then. Everyone who's not Chad gets rejected most of the time, but even if you get rejected 99% of the time you can have sex with a new girl every month.

There was this kid in my highschool. Lanklet gigasperg, weird gait, liked to play air guitar as he walked through the hallways. Chances are, he's browsing this forum.
:lul::lul::lul:

Goddam, he thought it would be some fairytale where asking the girl out will either be a yes, or a polite no. But instead the class clowned him and he fled the school.
He's probably had multiple girlfriends since then. Everyone who's not Chad gets rejected most of the time, but even if you get rejected 99% of the time you can have sex with a new girl every month.
Average normie asks 100 people out everytime they get dumped?

Really hope this isn’t a true story

Brutal. If he was smart he would have made his attempt at a time when a spotlight would not be on him, doing in the middle of a class when the teacher had everyone’s attention to the front was retarded. Even if he did it when she was alone or just with some friends in the hallway, everyone would still know and it would still be a joke, but it would not have been nearly as embarrassing it as instant a humiliation as what he did to himself in the given situation.

Was he good looking? Chads can get away with their antics because of their looks. Humans prioritize looks in others more than we realize it.

Most normies don't even ask women out. They socialcirclemaxx and just end up being friends with a girl and they go out. I've never seen a normie ask a girl out directly. Cold approaches rarely work, even for high tier normies.

Also if he's a legit sperg, then he's definitely not getting laid often. Most spergs I know settled down with a landwhale or are still single. (I'm 25, went to special Ed so I know a few spergs)

It’s so bloody well over for many autistic men. Women really aren’t into autistic men, it blows.

Most normies don't even ask women out. They socialcirclemaxx and just end up being friends with a girl and they go out. I've never seen a normie ask a girl out directly. Cold approaches rarely work, even for high tier normies.

Also if he's a legit sperg, then he's definitely not getting laid often. Most spergs I know settled down with a landwhale or are still single. (I'm 25, went to special Ed so I know a few spergs)
Got my girlfriend by whipping my cock out on the highway. You just have to exude strength and confidence bro.

And he is planning his ravenge until this day.

I wouldn't be this low NT, ever

He should have flashed his cock in front of this foid.
High T.
Really hope this isn’t a true story
I'm sorry buddy boyo but it's true.
Brutal. If he was smart he would have made his attempt at a time when a spotlight would not be on him, doing in the middle of a class when the teacher had everyone’s attention to the front was retarded. Even if he did it when she was alone or just with some friends in the hallway, everyone would still know and it would still be a joke, but it would not have been nearly as embarrassing it as instant a humiliation as what he did to himself in the given situation.
Honestly I never understood why he didn't do it at some other moment. Why would you do it in front of the entire class?
Was he good looking?
No. He looked like a beta aspie. The following picture is NOT him, but it gives you an idea of his appearance.
Proxy image 9

It’s so bloody well over for many autistic men. Women really aren’t into autistic men, it blows.
:feelsrope:
And he is planning his ravenge until this day.
He was bullied by some of the boys. Never really fit in. So yeah, almost the kind of kid you'll see in the news one day because he went ER.

He was likable though. As an autist myself I got along decently with him. He was eccentric but kind.

We welcome him on this forum with open arms anytime.

Exactly. The most direct that normies are with foids is asking for their number/social media
Only chads and maybe chadlites can be direct and straightforward

One time though, he had this sudden moment of utterly low inhibition. I look back at that point both with mad respect and massive cringe.

It was Valentine's day. We had just come in for math class. Everyone was in except the sperg. The teacher was about to start, when suddenly the sperg comes in with a bouquet of flowers. A second of silent awkwardness. He then walks straight up to the girl he likes an attempts to utter some words, but in his nervousness he stumbles over his sentences and his coherent thoughts got reduced to meaningless noise.

The girl just laughs. In fairness, it wasn't a "Haha you're a loser"-laugh; it was rather, an "I don't know what is going on"-laugh. That said, she was clearly revolted. But soon, the others joined in. Their laughs were more vicious. They all simultaneously cringed and mocked the kid. He left the room with his flowers. Math class just ensued as though nothing had happened but it was on my mind the entire time.

Poor kid. The world is so brutal honestly. :smonk:
never asked a girl personally for that reason. it would probably happen to me, almost exactly like that

Oone girl a month? What world do you live in? They almost starve but still get it once in a while.

Oone girl a month? What world do you live in? They almost starve but still get it once in a while.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl a month.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99.9% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl every year, so you can get your body count to 20 by the time you're in your late 30s and it's time to hang it up.

If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl a month.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99.9% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl every year, so you can get your body count to 20 by the time you're in your late 30s and it's time to hang it up.
You're forgetting that this method probably gets you in prison long befor your late 30s.
Tbh

You're forgetting that this method probably gets you in prison long befor your late 30s.
Highly unlikely. I'm sure you can find articles about guys getting in trouble for that kind of "harassment", but you can find more articles about guys getting hit by lightning.

Fucking hell poor guy..