Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High School Prom

C

CoolGuy

Greycel
Did you or are you going to go to your high school prom? Why or why not?

obviously not i stayed
home

Subhumans trash like me aren't allowed to enjoy such things made for normal humans.

No. I don't feel too bad about it. A lot of people didn't go at my school.

Never went to any school dances besides my first one in 6th grade. It was a Halloween dance and I came in with a mask. Everyone was trying to get the mask off to figure out who I was, and when they took the mask off, everyone was disappointed.

yes i went alone after being rejected by few girls and stood in the corner the whole time while everyone laughed and mocked me . it was one of the worst days in my life

I went, took some creepshots and then went home

I don't know if I'll go

I never went to any school prom. Getting rejected from 7th to 9th grade several times while the Chads got asked out by Stacies was hell. I had to give up.

Nope. Went to the arcade to play DDR with a fatass outcast instead.

Good on you for not going. It was pure SuiFuel.

I didnt go, I stayed home playing video games.

I went, but thats because I'm not a lonely incel, I have a few (normie) friends and didn't want seem wierd by not going. Sorry to say it but the kids who don't go are viewed negatively and although I may be ugly and incel I kind of try not to befriend incels because it only lowers the way other people view you and I don't want to have to take more shit that could just be avoided.

I went. I got a girl to go with me too but just "as friends" because I'm too subhuman. Kind of sucked, watched all the normalfags grind on eachother and make out. tried to make advances but obviously my date didnt care. Tbh incels shouldnt go its just over

Didn't go. Everyone who goes to prom but doesn't go on a killing spree is a NT normie.

Nope, no date, no point.

Went to after parties and did drugs and degenerate things, however.

Outside of school, I’ve never spent time with people my age outside school doors since elementary school.

Yoyo said:
obviously not i stayed
home

Im pretty sure I played WoW or LoL instead kek.

Incel_Dikshit said:
I went, took some creepshots and then went home

Low inhib.