Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school me would love how I currently live

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't have to go to school or wage slave being surrounded by normies. I just rot. It's life fuel tbh.

Whats your current job?

Lmao. Yeah. I feel like a loser though. So I don't even know if I want to continue neeting it sucks being broke.
Idk but I go 2 school and still feel like a loser I rly hate all those rejections by those foid sluts. Every day I need to drive with the bus to school and I hate it when a bitch sits next to me... A foid sits rarely next to me.
STORY TIME; some weeks ago 2 bitches laughed about me when I took out my manga and reading it for myself on the bus....
STORY 2: I had no headphones on the bus so I didn't listened 2 music and instead I was hearing terrible bitches trash talking about a guy they are trolling. I feel sad for this guy. If men talk like this about foids in public (in that case on the bus) these men would get kicked out of the bus. Fuck society

Waking up early for school then having to stay for 6 hours was brutal

It was that's why I skipped a lot.
Was always too scared to skip cause gay family was always on my ass. If I had it my way would never spend a second in any formal education before college

I think college is nicer though but yea before that especially hs is brutal

Was always too scared to skip cause gay family was always on my ass. If I had it my way would never spend a second in any formal education before college

I think college is nicer though but yea before that especially hs is brutal
I had an instagram account dedicated to my subhumanity. Normies are scumbags.

It was that's why I skipped a lot.
Hs was 100% intended to be that way

Peak life experiences for Chad, incels on suicide watch.

Even the 'real world' isn't that extreme since inkies can choose what they can do with their time

I had an instagram account dedicated to my subhumanity. Normies are scumbags.
You could've reported that and gotten the students suspended.

Wouldn't fix anything but would feel nice to finally get revenge

High school me would’ve khs to prevent it from coming to this

I don't have to go to school or wage slave being surrounded by normies. I just rot. It's life fuel tbh.
High school me would have despised me.

I wanted to get away from normies even back in school